Please note that ingredients, processes and products are subject to change by a manufacturer at any time. The chile flavor presented itself first with garlic not far behind. I still remember, well over a decade ago, when Organicville launched their dairy-free ranch dressing. The srirachs is like a fiery hot sauce. Ingredients: We use their sauces for many many different meals that we serve. I’m not a real big fan of real runny sauces so I’m very pleased the consistency of this. Let’s take a glimpse at Organicville’s contribution, Sky Valley Sriracha Sauce. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO Sky Valley International Sauces offer a Whole World of Vegan Flavor, Pure Blends Plant-Based Butter made with Avocado and Coconut Oils, The Coconut Collaborative Lava Cakes are Melt in the Middle Delicious, Oreos are Dairy-Free, and Now They Make Gluten-Free Too, Classic Dairy-Free Thanksgiving Menu with Recipes Everyone Will Love, Homemade Dairy-Free Bread: A Dozen Recipes that Rise to the Occasion, Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte (Starbucks Copycat! This sauce is one of the thicker Sriracha sauces that I’ve familiarized myself with. Sky Valley Organic Teriyaki Sauce 15 oz bottle UPC 858867005603 SKY VALLEY, Sauce, Og2, Plum, Pack of 6, Size 14.5 FZ, (Gluten Free Vegan Wheat Free Yeast Free 95%+ Organic) Organicville Foods started almost ten years ago by Rachel Kruse and they pride themselves on producing a ton of products that range from dressings, salsa, pasta sauce as well as a host of others – all of which are certified gluten-free as well as certified vegan. Though I haven’t tried any of these, I was tempted to get one the other day while at Costco! Nutrition (per 1/4 cup): 10 calories, .5g fat, 1g carbs, 0g fiber, 0g sugars, 0g protein.*. Unlike many recipes, Sky Valley doesn’t use chocolate in their Mole Sauce. Alisa is the founder of GoDairyFree.org, Food Editor for Allergic Living magazine, and author of the best-selling dairy-free book, Go Dairy Free: The Guide and Cookbook for Milk Allergies, Lactose Intolerance, and Casein-Free Living, and the new cookbook, Eat Dairy Free: Your Essential Cookbook for Everyday Meals, Snacks, and Sweets. Organicville is the brand on all of their dressings, burger condiments, and pasta sauces. To be honest I’m not the biggest fan of Sriracha sauces, but this one is the best variety that I have ever had the pleasure of trying. 4 out of 5. Dairy-free does include milk-free, lactose-free, casein-free and whey-free, too! I’m very impressed with the product and I highly propose that if you ever see this sauce that you pick it up. Organicville knocked it out of the park with this one. The BBQ sauce was the one missing. scott@scottrobertsweb.com I don’t pick up on chunks of matter, but I do see the powder that’s provided by the dried garlic and the cayenne powder. Spice Level: HOT. Not sure that I would describe it as tangy at all, but if vinegar really bothers you, it would be hard to say. It was the first of its kind, and pretty tasty, too. And naturally Sky Valley’s Korean BBQ sauce is non-GMO, certified organic, vegan, gluten free, and tastes great too! Rudy Reviews is back with a Sriracha sauce for you! Review – Cave Tools Chicken Wing & Leg Rack, Scoville Scale Chart for Hot Sauces and Hot Chile Peppers, The Firecast - Hot Sauce, Fiery Foods & BBQ Podcast, Scott Roberts - Upcoming Book Author, Writer, Columnist, and Blogger, Scoville Scale of Hot Sauces and Hot Chile Peppers. I was pretty surprised to see three of the four all at Costco (and very cheap). Cayenne pepper puree, water, organic cane sugar, red jalapeno peppers, organic distilled vinegar, organic dried garlic, cayenne powder, xanthan gum, citric acid. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Organicville. To me, there isn’t a dominating ingredient in the sauce like you get with so many sauces that are out there – the vinegar has a nice little tang to it making this sauce toothsome to my senses. Availability: We’ve spotted Sky Valley International Sauces at natural food stores, like Whole Foods and Sprouts, and at some conventional grocers in the U.S. You can also order them direct from the company’s website below, and on Amazon. Sky Valley Organic Thai Peanut sauce is a sweet, tangy, creamy sauce perfect for your Thai inspired dishes. The depth that this sauce added was beautiful and to be honest I was a little bummed when I shoveled the last forkful into my gullet. Today’s offering comes to you from Organicville Foods located in Yanceyville, NC. Spicy Food Terms and Definitions – Sauces, Salsas and More, Urfa Biber Chile Pepper Test – Tasty Hot Bites #2 Video, 5 Veggie Foil Packs Your Grill Can’t Live Without. The largest Scoville Scale chart on the web - lists hot peppers and hot sauces by their Scoville Heat Units (SHU). 5 out of 5. For more information on Organicville, go to their website: Scott Roberts Hot Sauce, BBQ and Spicy Food Blog, Why You Should Donate to the Fix Sriracha Sauce Kickstarter Campaign, Firetalkers: Interview with David Tran of Huy Fong Foods, Inc., Makers of Sriracha “Rooster” Sauce, Video of Inside the Huy Fong Foods Sriracha Factory, Sauce Showdown – Three Carolina Reaper Pepper Hot Sauces Go Head-To-Head, What’s In A Name? Sky valley mole sauce. 1 out of 5. I’ve included ingredients and nutrition facts for a few of our unique favorites, followed by a list of the rest. Heat Ingredients: organic cane sugar, water, organic rice vinegar, organic peanuts, organic tamari sauce (water, organic soybeans, salt), organic sesame oil, salt, organic peanut oil, organic ginger puree, organic lemon juice concentrate, organic garlic powder, organic spices, organic onion powder, organic gum arabic, xanthan gum, organic spice extract. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy. From the Sky Valley Foods website: Sky Valley’s Korean BBQ sauce combines the highest quality organic peppers with ginger and garlic. Go Dairy Free is the leading website for information on the dairy-free diet. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Sign In My Account. Scott Roberts Taste Straight Up The bulk of the sriracha really is the cayenne puree though. 314-266-8190. This rich, creamy sauce is one of my favorite types of dairy-free sauce. We also use the sriracha for a daily condiment. Skip to main content. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. Ingredients: water, tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, guajillo chile paste, expeller pressed soybean oil, ancho peppers, tahini, cane sugar, salt, onion powder, sesame oil, tapioca starch, garlic powder, spices. OrganicVille has a new “Peanut Sauce” that is amazing! We also offer ample resources for gluten-free, soy-free, food allergy, vegan and paleo diets. Nutrition (per 1 tablespoon): 40 calories, 2g fat, 5g carbs, 0g fiber, 4g sugars, 1g protein.*. I didn’t add any garlic or sugar to the dish itself and I let the sauce do it’s work in that department. All foods and products should be considered at risk for cross-contamination with milk and other allergens. To me, this sauce has the perfect balance and if Organicville’s Sky Valley Sriracha is this good, I’m very curious to see what their other products are like. Always contact the manufacturer prior to consumption. People often mispronounce Sriracha sauce calling it “SIRacha” or SREracha”, but it’s actually pronounced “SEEracha”. Sky Valley Foods offers a wide range of organic products full of natural flavors. Current Price $40.50 $ 40. *Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. 50. It’s naturally vegan, and handy to have on hand since it goes with so many dishes. The sauce added such a rich addition to the pad thai that I made. Ingredients: water, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, coconut milk, cane sugar, curry powder, cilantro, soybean oil, salt, ginger puree, dehydrated onion, dehydrated garlic, xanthan gum, papria oleoresin. Pickering, Ontario Not every sauce has got to be extremely hot to be good and I’m glad that this one isn’t because it would take away from the near flawlessness that this sauce totes. For More Product Information: Visit the Sky Valley Foods website at skyvalleyfoods.com. Pickup & delivery Walmart.com.