Madeleine Burry is a Brooklyn-based writer and editor, covering health, parenting, and wellness. Reduce heat to medium; add onions and peppers to drippings. Such a quick and easy pantry staple, Quite honestly, I have never used a minute rice product. I can see some new dinner ideas in our near future. That’s why turkey sausage is used in lieu of pork sausage here. While my Mom always used her homemade (super woman, I tell ya!) Want to send feedback on a product? Looking for turkey sausage recipes? Thanks! Moreover, we do not select every advertiser or advertisement that appears on the web site-many of the I had all the spices on hand except for dried sage, so I used ground sage. Try this tasty baked turkey sausage recipe to cut down on the calories and fat you'd get from baked sausage made of saturated-fat-packed beef and/or pork. Betty Crocker™ No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites, Betty Crocker™ Dessert Decorating & Specialty Products. I am curious what a serving size is to have it equal the nutritional value. So I cut back on the broth and when the veggies were cooking I added a little tomato juice too. SO easy to make! Feel free to use any color of bell peppers you desire, or have on hand. This is just as good. I don’t think I’ve ever bought minute rice. ENJOY! Cut turkey sausage links apart with a sharp knife. Since it's already assembled and seasoned, turkey sausage is an easy, convenient way to add protein to your breakfast or other dishes. Download the MyPlate app and get simple, tasty meals and snacks tailored to your nutrition goals. Brown Rice Minute Rice is the best thing for a quick dinner for the family. Thank you cathy35 for the great recipe! LESS-, © 2020 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved. Red and yellow peppers are sauteed with mushrooms, zucchini, and turkey kielbasa for a great-tasting and colorful meal. The recipe didn’t state uncooked or cooked rice. Got plans? It's filling and delicious! I did use 93/7 lean turkey and the packages I bought (Jennie-O) were 1.25lbs each, so it made a little more than the recipe stated. Recently, I have noticed that Minute has a Jasmine Rice and on the website there is a Basmati Rice. This simple 'how to' will save you time on those hectic mornings. It’s a meal by itself . Place turkey in a large bowl and mix the spice mixture into the turkey using your hands; form into patties. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Copyright © I hope you enjoy my recipes! Uhm… how about, NO. So the end result is a single-dish dinner alive with richly spiced sausage, silky cooked vegetables and swimming in a tomatoey pan sauce. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. It's also great on those cold winter days where suppers call for a hot and delicious soup. Instead of serving a basket of dinner rolls, let your family feast on these gravy-stuffed stuffing muffins. This is a feel-good situation. Also, add more or less chicken broth to make the soup's thickness fit your liking. I selected a 3 star rating because it sounds delicious. Minute® Rice was my mom’s dinner go-to thrice a week. This truly is the World's Best Lasagna! It’s supposed to get up to 80 degrees today! "It's lean, delicious and cooks quickly because it's ground and compact," says Yankel Polak, head chef at ButcherBox. With a variety of flavors and short cooking times, turkey sausages make a quick & easy breakfast, lunch or dinner. how to make the best homemade creamy cheesy macaroni and cheese in the Crock-Pot! And seek out nitrite- and nitrate-free options, she suggests. Probably half of the recipes on my blog are inspired by her , I like the quick cooking brown rice but now I’m eager to try other varieties. These meatballs with spicy Italian turkey sausage, spicy Italian ground turkey, Cheddar cheese, egg, onion, and seasoning are great for snack or in your spaghetti.