Start planning your trip to Sisters, OR for the quilt show as early as possible, even up to a year ahead of time. “Ultimately, the SOQS Board is committed to celebrating our 45th anniversary this year, " Boyd said. My Experiences. Downtown Sisters is wrapped in quilts for this special day, creating a spectacular, colorful spectacle that truly has to be seen to be believed. You'll see all sorts of items ranging from hand-quilted heirlooms to contemporary art quilts. Join Free; Get Instant Access To All Shows, Classes, & Online DVD Lessons . Hotel accommodations, including porterage, 9 MEALS Two very nice local lodging options also take part in the greater quilt show festivities. Show 2711: Lynn Koolish / Pokey Bolton. The event is free. Enter your email address to subscribe - you will only receive notifications of new posts by email. #laurawasilowski #friedaanderson #stitchinpost #sistersoutdoorquiltshow #sistersoregon #quilting #learnfromthemasters #artquilt, @stitchinpostor posted to Instagram: 2019 Quilt Show Poster Bountiful Living, by Kathy Deggendorfer Get your copy of the 2019 poster autographed at these meet the artist poster signing receptions hosted at The Stitchin Post: Saturday, May 25th noon – 3pm and Saturday, July 13th, 9am-noon Quilt Show Day. Severe Weather Dee's Saturday Sampler. 55” x 73” “My Kind of Town” was designed and pieced by Tonye B. Phillips and wonderfully machine quilted by Laura Simmons for the 2020 Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show. Similar designs and colors are hung together. -- The Quilt Show DVDs-- BOM 2019 Kits-- Apliquick Tools; Special Stay at Home Membership . All information is accurate to the best of my ability at time of writing. See you there. #quiltblockchallenge #soqs2020 #sistersoutdoorquiltshow #kismet #stitchinpost #valoriwells…, @stitchinpostor posted to Instagram: We can't wait! Find more info and tickets at quiltersaffair.com #sewmuchinspiration…, @stitchinpostor posted to Instagram: One of Jean's Wish Upon a Card entries from 2018. The Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show™, held annually on the second Saturday of July, is the largest outdoor quilt show in the world. B, Mon - Thurs 9am - 5pm EST1-800-346-9820info@countryheritagetours.com. A soft breeze keeps the temperature comfortable. What a fantastic collection and memory. Browse the library of old needlework pamphlets and the shop featuring vintage and hand-dyed fabrics, books and handwork. Not far in the distance, the snow capped Three Sisters mountains glow in the early morning light. Walking up and down the streets, the quilt exhibits are an exciting feast for the eyes. We would much rather be hanging out with all of you in person, but for now we are ready to show off our quilts and special exhibits in a brand-new way. See more ideas about Sisters, Quilts, Outdoor. The Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show (SOQS) is unlike any other quilting event in the world. Businesses in town display quilts for two weeks prior to the show, One of the shop’s mascots poses with a quilt, A Day of Sharing at the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show – My Article in Quiltmania Magazine, lodge to lodge rafting trip in the Rogue River Wilderness. //-->. After visiting the area’s best-loved quilt shops on our shop hop, relax at our downtown Bend hotel just steps from the boutiques and eateries that line the cozy Main Street. I hope to see some of you again this summer! For 45 years, the summer event has blanketed the entire town with up to 1,400 quilts, offering a rainbow of art and color and welcoming many thousands of visitors who travel to Sisters from around the world. info@countryheritagetours.com, 6 NIGHTS #sistersoutdoorquiltshow #tonyebphillips #mykindoftown #raffle #sewmuchinspiration #quilt #quiltersofinstagram, @stitchinpostor posted to Instagram: #Regram via @sistersoutdoorquiltshow Our 2020 Quilt Block Challenge is here! All content is my personal opinion. TQS Current Show. The actual Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show only takes place for one day on the second Saturday in July. I design and make quilts inspired by my travels. Quiltmakers of all ages from 10 to 90 hold workshops during the Quilt Week and exhibit their art at one of many “show-and-tell” exhibits that showcase first-time quilters, young, male or other specific quilters. "This year’s show will be REIMAGINED into a virtual experience," the announcement said. We are 501(c)3 non-profit organization.