I permed from the roots to half my hair & the results were roots straight & rest naturally curly with a beautiful blend.. 4 years ago. The unique sensitive scalp formula contains a combination of Silk Protein, Aloe Vera, Panthenol, (Pro-Vitamin B5) and moisturizer. This time I ordered the right kind. Popular . Silk Elements Megasilk Relaxer System Course Formula 15 Oz - NEW. I know it's debatable, cutting all over or just the unhealthy part. Optimum Care by SoftSheen Carson Care Defy Breakage No-lye Relaxer, Regular Strength for Normal Hair Textures, Optimum Salon Haircare, Hair Relaxer with Coconut Oil, 1 Kit 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,439. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Sally customer service is lacking on my complaint too. This is my go-to relaxer, I've had nothing but great experiences with it. There are two main types of relaxers, lye and no-lye. I based my scalp with Vaseline and grape-seed oil. I do. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. + Ask a question . Please check Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Selected quantity exceeds what is currently available. Start your review of Silk Elements Olive Oil No Lye Regular Relaxer! Regardless, I know you may be looking for something to tex-lax your hair with a little more OOMPH than truly natural products. I see and have noticed alot of others that use silk element lye or no lye say that it has caused thinner hair. Silk Elements Lye. Each item is specially designed to condition and nourish your hair as you shape and style to create the look you desire. It didn't get the staightness that I was looking for. <<<<<****RELAXING WITH SILK ELEMENTS NO-LYE RELAXER TOMORROW PLEASE HELP****>>>>>>. $26.99. Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Shampoo, 33.8oz. I used ors lye last time but I am really consisdering going back to silk elements. I had dry and dull hair even after deep conditioning weekly and doing frequent cowashes per week. Dividing my hair in sections while detangling the roots took forever and a half. Sold by Iggy's and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I have never burned with this product. I could of based my neck better, lesson learned. Lv 4. My hair is glowing I love the product and have been buying for 10 YEARS ! Man I never smoothed so much in my life. Silk Elements Megasilk. I was told also that any no-lye relaxer are sensitive on the scalp, but can be dull and drying on the hair and lye is more harsh on the scalp, but better for the hair in general. Free shipping. However I became impatient and washed the relaxer out after 10 minutes. It doesn't burn my scalp which is very dry and sensitive. Shipment was late! I definitely recommend it wether you're doing it yourself or if you ask a professional to put it in. The email address entered may be incorrect or incomplete. It’s gentle on the hair, makes the hair very soft and smooth. But the texture you have with your hair is really nice, I think lye relaxer is definitely for you! I think I was basing and detangling for two hours. However, the most recent kit that I ordered did not have the activating liquid inside. Selected quantity exceeds what is currently available. Quebec, with the Sally Beauty Rewards Credit Card. I'm so upset. i haven't gotten bone-straight with it. Makes my dry hair (medium/fine) super silky and hydrated. (I used to use ORS No Lye and Silk Elements No Lye). The regular strength does the job perfectly. So I decided to work for the 15-18 minute slot. Receive special deals, coupons and all that good stuff. I plan to switch to ORS lye relaxer and am looking forward to it since seeing all the rave about it. Container was broken! Only 2 left in stock - order soon. This perm, left my hair soft straight & silky, never seen such all in 1 container. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Their different strengths of the product if you have fine hair  I would not use it. Silk Elements Shea Butter Regular Relaxer, Gently relaxes while conditioners nourish and protect the hair, Available in regular, coarse and mild formulas. Current email address may be undeliverable, Olive Oil No Lye Regular Relaxer Reviews - page 2, Olive Oil No Lye Regular Relaxer Questions - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_SBS-373312, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, Contains a combination of olive oil and silk protein, loc_en_US, sid_SBS-373312, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Please contact our Customer Service team to further assist you. Never in my life have my ends looked so bad and uneven. Next. Featured. Read enclosed instructions carefully before using. I went to sally’s and bought silk elements NO LYE relaxer regular formula (brown box),but all research I had done said they are still very base and almost as effective as Lye relaxer for most drugs and even more so for others but, all in all, reletiviely just as effective. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Unique moisturizers keeps hair soft and healthy-looking Been using it for years now & love the way my hair looks and feels. Almost had to shave my head. Me personally, I use a LYE relaxer because I have coarse hair and its very difficult to straighten. 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. CST Thats interesting because the first pic in my siggy is after I switched to Silk Elements and had been using it for like two or three months and I noticed all my thickness vanished. I hate thin looking ends like nothing other. OMG I loved Lye!The camera has tricked you. So I have my scissor in tow... Wash Day- Strenghtening Treatment AKA More Protein? Silk Elements MegaSilk Relaxer System is enriched with the power of Olive Oil and Silk Protein to gently relaxed, resulting in silky, smooth straight hair. There was a problem completing your request. I've never colored my hair, it should be brown and not red. That being said I did base really well but I still felt some burning in certain places. https://www.sallybeauty.com/.../no-lye-regular-relaxer-system/SBS-373310.html Both left me very underprocessed. Silk Elements no - lye relaxer (sensitive) comes in regular and course but I can tell you that my hair is course and I use the regular strength.