I'm so happy we purchased the Sleep True Brindale 3.0 Firm Queen Mattress Set. – PillowSoft Aire Foam, CONTOUR LAYER: Model Back to Top. It was one of the best decisions we ever made. I was sleeping on a 15 year old pillow top and having lower back pain. Save up to $400 on iComfort during our Black Friday Sale! This one doesn't make noises when you get on or off it. All Rights Reserved. – Cool Twist Gel Foam This is the base model of the Serta Luxe line. The gentle firmness provides the perfect amount of cushioning to relieve the tender joints and the perfect amount of firmness to support the skeletal structure and keep it aligned. Matress is like a hotel matress i get a restful sleep everynight. I purchased this mattress a year ago and I can say it was one of the best decisions I have made. Nice and firm but not too much. © 2019 America's Mattress. Now I am menopausal and have problem with temperature control. – FreshFeel Fiber It’s awesome, I truly believe it. Collection Our company is dedicated to providing the very best quality products and service. – Cool Twist Gel Memory Foam, SUPPORT LAYER: – 825 Edition Custom Support Coil System, California King, Full, King, Queen, Twin, Twin XL. NO (0), Collection See the full collection. the mattress is very comfortable and soft, Love the quality..as good if not better than any out of the box bed, Model I’m an over weight person so the fact that I get a better nights sleep is a big deal. Bellagio at Home by Serta Pillow Top. When I hear someone is looking for a new mattress, I tell them to come to my house and lie down on my bed. Serta makes the official mattress of the National Sleep Foundation. You follow the 3-step instructions, it works perfectly, unrolls and ready to use, very good material. It is so much better quality than our last mattress. Their online version includes plush memory foam comfort layers with a pocketed coil systemthat works to cradle the side -- ideal for the side sleeping. With a new HyperTouch Comfort System designed with a combination of specialized foam, fibers, and premium stretch-knit fabric, you’ll feel completely cradled. Not just Sorta Comfortable, Serta Comfortable. Due to the mass production process, this item may have imperfections. improved my sleeping habits Very comfortable. A classic foundation to provide extra height and support for your mattress. It began to fail, we had a hard time finding a suitable replacement. My husband said I didn’t move once. Layers of memory foam compliment a Custom Support Individual Advantage coil system, maximizing both comfort and support. Highfield Super Pillow Top. But my Serta Perfect Sleeper kept me cool all night long! I don’t wake up stiff or numb anywhere, and the quality of my sleep improved. Model iComfort® Hybrid, Model ... Luxe Edition Brookton Plush… Happy customers is our number one goal! Delivery Option Estimated Ship Date Estimated Arrival Date Estimated Price 12 inch. Features cool twist gel memory foam for enhanced cooling contouring support on top of 825 individually pocketed coils for superior motion separation between sleeping partners and individualized support. These give you plush comfort at the surface while keeping things cozy and fresh. Looking for more Serta Products? Mattress in a Box, Model These give you plush comfort at the surface while keeping things cozy and fresh. We've only had it one night, but it is the best night's sleep I've had in over a year. A highly breathable and supportive mattress with a classic, responsive feel. YES (2) Blue Touch 100 Gentle Firm, After two fails we went and purchased this one and we have found our happiness. It also features a layer of Serta® Support Foam below our CoolTwist Gel Memory Foam, creating a softer sleep surface that also works to relive pressure points. Layers of memory foam compliment the 825 Edition Support® Coil System, maximizing both comfort and support. A versatile adjustable base for customized comfort. Malloy. I can say the same, The others are too hard, too firm, but this one is just right. A layer of Cool Twist Gel Memory Foam helps relieve heat and pressure. These may include fit and finish flaws. Was this helpful? With a new HyperTouch Comfort System designed with a combination of specialized foam, fibers, and premium stretch-knit fabric, you’ll feel completely cradled. I loved this mattress, it is very comfortable, my back pain improved, I am super happy and satisfied with the quality of this mattress, I recommend it. The Serta Luxe Brookton Plush offers the feel of a plush mattress with all-night support thanks to the benefits of our latest breakthrough in gel memory foam technology. They offer a direct to customer option from their online storefront, which offers bargain-seekers a competitive mattress at a low cost. Thank youSerta. Collection Assembly required furniture is shipped in one or more flat pack boxes and includes easy-to-follow assembly instructions. Explore Serta’s 2020 product catalog. YES (1) iComfort Hybrid Limited Edition Super Pillow Top.