I have no difficulty with mic gain and regularly receive unsolicited positive comments about audio quality, even from the AM purists. The mounting bracket is not as sturdy as it could be, especially for its replacement price. Digital workflows for flawless daily business. The XS WIRELESS 2 VOCAL SET is an easy to use all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters featuring Sennheiser’s renowned evolution microphone capsule e835 (superior dynamic, cardioid) to perform under pressure. While it also is hobbled with a low output level, it may have at least a somewhat higher output level than your Sennheiser E835, so it might do the trick. For free and easy to use. This particular high-quality microphone is famous for its characteristic very high output level (it’s a good 6dB higher than most pro mics, such as the old EV RE20), so it likely will not need a preamp before hitting your 6700, although I have never run it barefoot myself. If you add outboard voice processing you can enhance your transmitted audio even further just be aware of potential RFI issues. Solid build, solid sound. It features a 1 inch true condenser capsule based on the acoustics of the e 965 high-end vocal mic, optimised for recording. Excellent live sound featuring Sennheiser’s renowned evolution microphone capsules, True diversity receiver with metal housing, Automatic frequency management and synchronization via, Fully tunable over a wide range of UHF frequencies. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. To do this follow these steps: 1) Press and hold the "SYNC" button on the transmitter until the "SYNC" symbol flashes on the receiver. Record. Discover AMBEO solutions for every audio challenge and spark inspiration. 2) Press the "SET" button to select the SCAN option. I'm afraid that for communications purposes, it makes no sense whatever to me to use a mic that absolutely requires a preamp and the associated extra cabling, space, etc. Ideal for vocals and acoustic instruments. For the young audio engineer looking for their first condenser microphone the words “Affordable” and “High Quality” don’t really seem to correlate, but the Sennheiser MK 4 is a great answer to this problem. I've been using the electret microphone on my Yamaha C500 headset for my limited SSB activity with my 6500 and that's worked just fine. Digitize your AV management workflow. Substituting a known good dynamic mic resulted in adequate output to drive the 6500 to full output with a mic setting of around 35. Stream. Sennheiser MK 4 Specifications: Frequency response: 20 Hz-20kHz Capsule: Condenser Feel free to contact us! The fault could lay here, even if its tight it may be that whatever method they use to … The MK 4 is a single-pattern cardioid electret condenser microphone requiring 48V phantom power. Your day-to-day may change but your enjoyment of superior sound won’t. To perform a frequency scan on the XS Wireless products follow these steps: 1) Press the "UP" or "DOWN" button to scroll through the menu options on the receiver. Digitize your AV management workflow. The XS WIRELESS 2 VOCAL SET is an easy to use all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters featuring Sennheiser’s renowned evolution microphone capsule e835 (superior dynamic, cardioid) to perform under pressure. Adjusting closer to 0 dB is will be more sensitive and further away from 0 dB is less sensitive. If you are just looking for good narrow DX type audio the stock hand mic or headset with proper EQ works perfect. Control Software Version 4.2.0 (Updated October 26, … Listen. Sennheiser extends deep gratitude to all those who are shouldering the heavy burdens of COVID-19: first responders answering the call, medical personnel working around the clock, and teachers transforming their curricula to be remote in an instant. Keep in mind, though, I have seen huge claims and counter claims re: the PR-781 on this board, and whether it “works” with the 6700, or not, sans a preamp. It is suitable to adjust the level so that the AF peak indicator lights up only briefly during the loudest passages. Why is there no audio coming from the microphone? But the MK4 blew me away with a full, rich sound at a great price point (even nicer than my more pricey Neumann TLM102). If you want to keep it simple but still have Hi-FI audio here are a few mic that have worked great for me connected straight into the radio. Processor turned off at this point. I've been using the electret microphone on my Yamaha C500 headset for my limited SSB activity with my 6500 and that's worked just fine. The MK 4 captured all vocals with complete clarity and accuracy with good presence, and a limited sibilance. High flexibility for those willing to go a step further. Once the SQUELCH setting has been increased repeat the steps of the frequency scan and then SYNC accordingly. For questions, please call +852 5803 1620 or contact us by filling the form at Contact Center below, © 2020 Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG | Hong Kong, Wireless Microphone System Voice - Vocal - Instrument. Product Downloads - Sennheiser Discover True Sound - Top-quality products and tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com AF OUTPUTThis is how strong the signal is exiting out of the receiver into the sound board/speakers/etc. There are two settings that have the greatest effect on sound quality: MICROPHONE SENSITIVITYThis is how sensitivity the microphone pick up is and this is adjusted on the microphone/body pack itself. One thing that does need to be mentioned is that, because the MK4 is a condenser microphone it tends to be more sensitive to high frequencies dynamics. But, if you really do need a preamp, someone pointed out to me the DM-1 preamp that simply plugs into the XLR socket on a mic and so takes up no space and needs no additional cabling.