Jun 17, 2019 @ 4:40pm What is your Dex stat at? Dark Souls 3 offers a variety of infusions for weapons which makes the Sellsword Twinblades a great choice for most builds. My build: Mercenary sellsword twinblades (get to sharp +10) a lot of dex win. So I’m coming back to DS3 after quite awhile so I’m fairly blind at this point. I’ve pretty much always done either strength or quality builds so I want to try something new. If you want I can paste an explanation and general use for each gem that I made. I’m thinking right before I take my character to the next ng (don’t really want to just a new character), I’d switch it up. Jun 17, 2019 @ 4:40pm What is your Dex stat at? Sellsword Twinblades are a Weapon in Dark Souls 3. With a high dexterity score of 60 or more, the Sellsword Twinblades will provide an absurd amount of damage, almost rivaling greatswords when upgraded. The damage this pair can dish out is nearly unmatched in Dark Souls 3 PvE content. A weapon so good, it’s often referred to as the noob weapon. < > Showing 1-6 of 6 comments . Upgrade Sellsword´s Twinblades to +9; Reinforce Estus +2; Level 22 Vigor 22 Endurance; Burn Undead Bone Shard; Warp to Lothric Castle; Lothric Castle. The twinblades are also one of the best weapons in the game for buffing, and if you're aiming for 200 or so, you have plenty of room for 30 faith, which can eventually give you access to lightning, dark, and magic damage buffs. Use 1x Pale Pine Resin; 5 L1´s for first stagger; Spam L1´s to kill; Make your way into the archives ; Grand Archives. When done properly, you can stagger most bosses in the game and rapidly defeat tanky enemies. How are the sellsword twinblades good? What is the minimum Strength requirement to be able to 2-hand a weapon without penalty? With a scimitar in each hand, the wielder can vary their onslaught with unique left-handed attacks when in the proper stance. There's a reason the community calls these pair of curved swords the Sellsword Winblades. As for bleed gem, the Warden twinblades are the exact same as sellswords but with less AR and has inherent bleed. I’m thinking right before I take my character to the next ng (don’t really want to just a new character), I’d switch it up. Dexterity weapons are often but certainly not always faster relying on combos or … You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Wish me luck. Krono. What is the best weapon to infuse with magic or best int scaling weapon in dark souls 3. 4 Best: Sellsword Twinblades. I’ve pretty much always done either strength or quality builds so I want to try something new. I've never tried a dex build, how are they? +10 Sharp Sellsword Twinblades Scale Dex = A and Str = E. Is there a similar Twinblades with S Scaling on Dex? Reply Replies … So those would be much better on a luck build … Are they still the best dex weapon for pve or should I be using something else? I think there was a patch that overhauled scaling, and now a sharp infused dex weapon can scale well all the way up to, I hear, 80 dex. I've been in the same boat. I am trying out the twinblades but they dont do as much damage or feel as good as the straight sword. < > Showing 1-6 of 6 comments . If I’m going to spend a lot of time duel wielding them, should I just get to 66 dex and leave it at that? ohiostate124 2 years ago #1. A hand that wields the Sellsword Twinblades well doesn’t need the opinion of others. Sharp sellsword twinblades, my dex is (with rings) 70 and i havent leveled up strength, so its 10, and 40 endurance, it runs very well, so if you like the look and/or moveset of the twinblades, sure they're viable. Its fast attacking spin for a weapon art allows bleed builds to nearly instantly bleed enemies in PvE and PvP as well. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The scimitars' sharp blades make for effective slashing attacks, but fare poorly against metal armor and tough scale-covered hides. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Paired scimitars used by certain sellswords. The moveset for the Sellsword Twinblades emphasizes multi attacks that punish greedy players and those that time their dodges poorly. Sellsword twinblades build; User Info: ohiostate124. Along with strength, dex builds offer the most variety and options in the game. Trying out a dex/int build and currently using irithyll straight sword. Though they can work elemental infused on the correct builds. So I’m coming back to DS3 after quite awhile so I’m fairly blind at this point. Are they still the best dex weapon for pve or should I be using something else? 1 Sellsword Twinblades Surprisingly the weapon that fans consider the most game changing is the Sellsword Twinblades. I'm about to engage Nameless King. Posted on 4 November, 2020 by . Krono. 1 Sellsword Twinblades. The weapon … sellsword twinblades build pve. How are the sellsword twinblades good? I obliterated Nameless King in an instant with my Pyromancer build. Any build can make these blades work, but dexterity is the best scaling offered by these blades. Sellsword twinblades build; User Info: ohiostate124. ohiostate124 2 years ago #1. I am trying out the twinblades but they dont do as much damage or feel as good as the straight sword. Trying out a dex/int build and currently using irithyll straight sword. Spellsword Build - What do I need? Quit out through dragonfire and heal before fight; Dragonslayer Armor. Where should I go? 80 dex, 60 fai, buff with lightning/darkmoon blade. Dexterity builds are some of the prominent, popular, and effective builds in Dark Souls 3. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Due to Ashen Flasks and a dedicated mana resource being introduced in Dark Souls 3, miracles aren't as strong as they used to be. Yes. This is my very first time engaging Nameless King with Melee build.