Shiva Lingam in dream meaning victory, beginning of auspicious time and win over great long lasting troubles. The meaning of seeing Shivling is that the person will find relief to ongoing problems. If you could not keep your balance in the flow and fell - you will become the instigator of the quarrel. In Hinduism there is an ancient scripture known as Swapna Shastra, which gives interpretation and meaning of various dreams. It can also mean that feelings of unconscious are emerging to be recognized. Earliee i had dream … The dream in which you see the water is known as the symbol of spiritual growth, energy, vitality and wisdom. The successful completion of the unfinished business promises a dream in which you stand in the water on a huge boulder, dream books of Nostradamus and the White Magician are prophesying.. To wander in a muddy stream - to a large-scale conflict, in which a huge crowd will take part. Shiva is very present in meditations. And i save my father from.falling into it and save myself also thereafter i white shivling. God in dreams seems angry This dream can testify that in one of your past lives you have worshiped Shiva as well as your desire to see him again. Seeing Shivling in a dream is a very auspicious dream. Water Carrier. To see water in a dream symbolizes the state of the unconscious and emotional mind.Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. Dreams about dancing Shiva are dreams about the cycle of creation and destruction, to put it the simplest way possible. It is also a symbol of spirituality, knowledge, healing and relief. Although Shiva reflects the ultimate cause, the ultimate creation, the ultimate destruction and all, on an individual level, as in the case of appearance in a dream, it could be related to your own creative potentials. Before that i saw my father and me going on ricksaw who is driving very fast on edge of road but we are not falling suddenly reach to end of road where therw.is pond of water is which of blood colour. To see a water carrier in your dream signifies favorable prospects in fortune and love.. To dream that you are a water carrier, foretells that you will rise above your current position.. Shiva Lingam… The big part of the brain are made from water, therefore it is one of the most important things we have to use for living.The water in dreams is associated with the psychical aspects of our being. Seeing Shivling in Dream. Through the dream, GOD assures you that soon you will be out of the trouble you are suffering now. If you see Shiva dancing in a dream, then it is an announcement of solving your problems. This may indicate that you will come to wealth, but before that, you will have to fight like a lion. In a dream, a water carrier represents a man of piety and trueness, because he practices the best of deeds and particularly if he does not receive a wage for his delivery in the dream. Trust in God and offer water to shivling to get more healing fast. Offering these 12 things to Shivling may be dangerous! Seeing a Shiva Linga in your dreams means that you need to focus on the positive things in your life so that you can excel in your life. As per Hindu religion, seeing Shivling in dream will bring positive changes in life. - Shivling is the symbol of Lord Shiva. Dreaming of boiling water indicates some emotional turmoil. Initially, you have to struggle, but in the end, you will attain success. The water in a dream symbolizes the subliminal mind of yours. You should visit a Shiva temple and offer water and honey over the Shiva Linga.