Lord Jesus, enter into my foundation with your fire and move me for breakthrough, in Jesus name. The irony is that the only way to be certain if your dream is a true foretelling of the future, is to wait and see if it comes true. It is likely that you could lose everything you have laboured or achieved so far as a result of the rage of the household enemies against your promotion. I just want to know how to channel them in the future. A faulty bicycle in your dream may be connected to stagnancy and non-achievement. Our content is under copyright law. It is a strange for a person to travel with a bicycle. Every ancestral covenant and dedication bringing backwardness and failure to my life break and release me, in Jesus name. You may dream that you will see an old friend…and the next day, out of the blue, they knock on your door. For instance; who hasn’t had a fear of falling. To dream of buying bicycles represents the happiness and wealthy living you are about to experience in the near future. If it does actually come true I will let you know! Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. Otherwise, it could be a sign that you might receive a gift of substantial value soon. A person who rides bicycle in the dream is a hardworking person, but if such theme is recurring, then it indicates a quick spiritual attention. In this dream I was very upset bc I had just lost a baby and my stepdad was sitting at a table and asked me to sit and said "come so I can heal you". 25 Signs You Were Born To Be a Witch, How To Remove a Curse and Change Your Luck, Psychic Reading for $1 at Psychic Elements, Four Ways to Cultivate a Positive Attitude, Psychic Advice: Tools and Delivery Styles, Psychic Meditation: Three Soul Soothing Meditations, The Truth about Psychic Dream Interpretation Readings - Tylwyth Teg : Tylwyth Teg. If you dream where your brake its usually failing to take off, then  it indicates you are going to experience pains, fear and hinderance. If you are feeling control in your life, the bicycle dream is normally an awesome dream experience. It is likely that someone is actually taking a decision to give you a gift. Can I improve it to guide me? Although, this dream gives you a clear picture about the operation of witchcraft. He is asking you that he is there to help you in your life but you have to trust that he is … It is time for you to depart from wrong association constituting pains, misery and losses to you. Alternatively, such a dream could be a reflection of  fear to take a risk. My husband and I have been trying to have another baby for over a year now. We can’t always change the things we see. It was awkward. Dream of being abducted If you are being abducted, then significantly it means that you are being manipulated by someone in reality. Every dream of backwardness and slow progress, receive fire and scatter and die. I shall not borrow to survive. Your soul is giving you this vision allowing you to see what is to come and fear is present because it is a warning of something bad to come. Dream interpretation is an art and a science. Hi, I have been having dreams for many years about family members dying and good fortune. Its good to hear I'm not the only one. then the other night I had a dream about an eclipse, I had no idea before having the dream so I wasn't prompted by information in the media the days leading up to the dream, but the day after dreaming about it I saw in the news there was a total eclipse. Cycling is mainly an aerobic activity, which is particularly recommended by doctors for the functions of the body. The strange thing about precognition dreams is that they often reoccur. Maybe you’re feeling too old or weak to do something you should have done in your past? Do you have a Psychic Cat? I don't believe it was "just a dream". Blood of Jesus go to the root of anything slowing down my progress and scatter them, in Jesus name. Any power working against the success of my home, fall down and die, in Jesus name. On the other hand, if you dream of pushing your bike instead of riding it, it symbolizes freedom. Do not settle for less. I bind the spirit of debt, I shall not borrow to eat, in the name of Jesus. It can also be categorized with the simplicity of life. Any help you could give id REALLY appreciate. This can also be a pointer to incomplete deliverance, misfortunes, depression, backsliding. Every time we sleep, our unconscious is set free from the physical world and enters a different, more timeless dimension. They definitely prompt an emotional response. And similarly, If you are a single woman and you dream is associated with fear in riding a bicycle, then it is likely you will encounter a delay in locating your destiny husband. We work really hard to put a lot of efforts and resources in our content with original and highly quality articles. Once this dream is playing in your subconscious  mind then it shows there will be no progress or you are likely to face disappointments that would make you blame people for responsible to your problems . And he was in one of the visons, him and I were just walking but I could sence negetive energy, he was helping me with something. DREAM ABOUT BUYING  A NEW BICYCLE – SPIRITUAL MEANING. They were afraid of me after that. Some of these premonitions were validated by date. Had dreams of an significance of three beings and that they all wanted me. When you are gradually selling off your bicycle in your dream, you are paving the way for all kind of losses, near success syndrome and fear to be a major obstacle in your life. Is there anything I should do? But dreams, visions and premonitions can happen, at other times, too. This scary vision occurred while I was still in high school. In my life, I have had a gazillion dreams, but only a handful of them have actually came true. A normal dream typically occurs during the REM (rapid eye movement) phase of sleep. I recently had a dream that he was stabbed to death in prison and i woke up crying and super emotional and kinda freaking out untill I realized it was just a nightmare.after that nightmare i felt more drawn to him as if i needed to be closer to him, i felt like i should tell him that i still love him and always will but held back because after so many years and where we stood it would probably be weird.well 2 months after that nightmare his mother called me late at night this October and told me he was stabbed to death in prison..my whole world came crashing down.i feel like i seen it happen before it happened and my mind was telling me to clear the air with him while i had the chance, and i never did.that nightmare and what happened to him will haunt me for the rest of my life..i wish it was all just  a nightmare still.life will never be the same without him. If it is affecting her wellbeing, then perhaps seek professional help? This kind of dream gives way for good things to find expression in your life, marriage, ministry, career etc. It is most likely given to you to warn you of a future event about yourself. just my thought…I have been a dreamer for 40 plus years and I am also a receiver of messages and something prompted me to send this to you. I've had this dream where I saw my mum's death like how it happened to the day of her funeral what does it mean it all felt like I was there seeing her die. To my previous dream about buying, it is said that buying eatable things can portend to be bad omen. If you dream of riding a bike with ease, that dream signifies your success. It is important to examine the items that you dreamed , because if they are being presented to you with a bad intention, then you will be much more likely not to experience victory and success in your endeavours. To see others driving a carriage signifies that you have been feeling jealous of other people’s lives. Most of the time our dreams have no meaning. But just at that time the person I linked the dream with died in a car accident. She says no. And I had another dream again of fortune. There are many things which cannot allow a person to breakthrough. He had been completely healthy, eating right playing soccer 3 times a week. Hi Michael, seems that spirit wants you to know you are protected on all sides. Nostradamus is said to have received great insight of events, that would happen centuries after his death. I was trying to home in on the streets where I saw it, and report. May that not be your portion, in Jesus name Maybe you have a wicked father, mother, or blood relatives who simply want you to fall due to jealousy.