Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Scrambling is one of the quickest (and tastiest) ways to prepare a batch of eggs. This was my husband's favorite breakfast growing up in a Mexican household. They make the perfect breakfast in bed for Mother's Day or special anniversaries. You'll be rewarded with flavorful and slightly orange scrambled eggs. Enjoy! I sometimes add hot pepper sauce, or ingredients you would like in a omelet, but my husband prefers it the traditional way. This classic Greek favorite adds a little zest to the standard breakfast. They're quick enough for weekday breakfasts too, taking just eight minutes to prepare. Serve with toast and hash brown potatoes for a complete meal. If you're short on time, or don't have access to a stove, these microwaved eggs are a satisfying breakfast ready in just 90 seconds. A fast meal of eggs scrambled with tomatoes, and then seasoned with some salt, sugar, and soy sauce. You can use store-bought chorizo, or even make your own. Delicious served on warmed plates with toast on a cold Seattle morning! This is a quick and easy version of scrambled eggs that is both nutritious and delicious... hope you enjoy it! The Boursin® cheese gives the omelet an incredible creaminess. The secret to making moist, fluffy scrambled eggs is all in the scrambling: you need low, gentle heat and patience to make great eggs. If you want to add anything, add butter. Whisk it good! Now we make it all times of day and even our kids always ask for seconds. Flavorful and high in healthy fat, it is a great complement to a meat or other high-protein main dish. Sour cream makes these eggs rich and creamy and the basil adds a little kick of flavor. Delicious with a side of whole grain toast and OJ!" It was a hit! Top with pepper and shredded cheese, if desired! "Great for breakfast. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. I sometimes serve this dish with pinto or black beans and a warmed flour tortilla. It's a perfect, tasty meal. "One of my favorite restaurants serves a breakfast dish similar to this called green eggs and ham," says piedpiper. This was the very first recipe I cooked, with a little help from my parents...I think I was about 5 or 6 at the time. bd.weld, Credit: 236372. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Very easy and delicious! Don’t … Spicy fried potatoes and a classic egg scramble combine to make a hearty and zesty breakfast. Unlike milk, which will dilute the flavor and cause rubbery eggs, butter will make them creamy. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a medium nonstick skillet over low heat; swirl to coat the bottom and sides. It's also wonderful with lettuce, tomato and fat free sour cream. These awesome scrambled eggs have bacon, cheese and onion in. This was a favorite among our guests at the bed and breakfast where I cooked for many years. Even better, just two basic ingredients is all it takes! You only need four ingredients to make these Mexican-inspired scrambled eggs. naples34102, Credit: Add eggs and cook, stirring and … wannabe chefette, Credit: Add hot sauce at the end, if desired! Scrambled eggs have long been a staple for most breakfasts, and most people add assorted ingredients to make their eggs extra fluffy, but this recipe is your basic scrambled eggs with just salt and pepper. In a nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat until foamy. Serve on toast if you want. Remember: too much cheese can make them too good, but milk - you don't want much milk. Whisk the eggs like crazy. This is a very fast and simple recipe that I came up with when trying to eat healthy! Don't just drizzle Sriracha on your eggs afterwards, blend the spicy sauce in before you get cooking. Cream cheese added to the eggs makes them extra-decadent, while the curry and shallots make them extra-savory. (If you like your eggs a little firmer, cook them for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.) Add cheese if you wish. This is for two people and I use no more than six eggs for the both of us. These eggs come out creamy and soft. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. This recipe is great for a quick and easy breakfast! This is a tasty scramble of scrambled eggs, cheese, and pieces of sausage. You can add any type of meat or vegetables to this dish and make it your own. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Filling, Delicious 5-Minute Breakfasts for Busy Mornings, 11 Fresh Takes on Traditional Homemade Pesto. Other reviewers have suggested switching in cojita cheese for the cheddar to add a tasty twist. There is more to just mixing eggs and cooking! ; Additional ingredients, especially ones with a lot of moisture in them like tomatoes or onions, can throw off the timing, and your eggs …