Die Angebotsinformationen basieren auf den Angaben des jeweiligen Händlers und werden über automatisierte Prozesse aktualisiert. Der SAGEMCOM F@st 5366se ist darauf bereits vorbereitet und kann mit beiden Protokollen kommunizieren – mit IPv4 und IPv6! Has worked 100% for me (including 5GHz WiFi) with touch-wood, no lockups / dropouts (so far). Question Netgear R7800 Nighthawk Overclock Constantly have to reset it. Hier finden Sie Ihr Projekt. When I complained to Optus their final solution was run it via ethernet directly into the router. The Plusnet Hub Zero 2704n is a disappointing 802.11n router that only supports 2.4GHz, Modem: ADSL21+, Wi-Fi standard: 802.11n, Stated speed: Not stated, USB ports: None, Wall mountable: No. Buy Sagemcom RAC2V1S 802.11ac Wave 2 Wireless Router (Modem Connectivity Required): Routers - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases The wifi range is also not great but I could live with that if I didn't have to reboot the modem constantly. It's a bit of a pity but our old Optus cable speed was quicker for downloads but not a quick as the new NBN setup for uploads, a possible benefit if you upload a lot of large files perhaps. Here is the kicker. Wir freuen uns Ihnen mit einem Lächeln zu Begegnen. Mine doesn't resemble the pictures on the Optus help site, so there may be different looks for the same model - either way it is a very basic unit. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sagemcom F@st 5260 / Fast 5260 Dual Band 802.11ac Wireless Router with 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports at Amazon.com. Vielfach werden heutzutage Smartphones, Tablets, Notebooks, PCs, Fernseher und weitere Geräte benutzt, um mit Ihnen drahtlos ins Netz zu gehen. This modem takes you back to 90's technology. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. (I believe Aussie Broadband don't have this crap). The router’s username and password are written on a card supplied with the router, as is the default Wi-Fi password for the router’s 2.4GHz band; useful if guests want to get online. I might even say the Fast 5260 has a slight edge in speed over the R6900. Do i need to add MAC address etc ? Beim Classic Router SAGEMCOM F@st 5366se können Sie hohes Tempo nicht nur über die LAN-Ports genießen. The side of the router has a button to disable the wireless as well as to activate WPS pairing. Changed from Optus-Cable to Optus-NBN-HFC 7 weeks ago, and got delivered one of these routers. Sagemcom official - Discover the Sagemcom Group and its three main markets: Smart City, Broadband Solutions and Audio Video Solutions. Einer dieser Vodafone-eigenen Router ist der eigentlich von Arris gebaute Router namens Station. I stupidly signed up again with Optus. We switch to NBN and optus is our internet provider, they supplied Sagemcom P/N 253795799 modem.This modem is crap, doesn't like to connect any Apple products, Optus technical team can't fix this issue. The NBN connection to my gaming desktop is actually fine when it works, and blows ADSL out of the water. using it for a few weeks now and about 70% of the time the device has about 5% packet loss. Hinweis: Ob Kamera an oder aus – Sie haben die Wahl. So if you are thinking of switching to Optus or changing from a cable plan to NBN plan you will receive one of these routers, called a "Gateway" by Optus. The router's administration options are minimal, however. Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform! Auch über WLAN kann der SAGEMCOM F@st 5366se WLAN-fähige Endgeräte wie Smartphones, Notebooks, Tablets oder Fernseher sicher und schnell mit dem Internet verbinden. In my case it took a little longer as I am not a TalkTalk consumer customer. Similar opinion? Theoretisch kann der aufrecht stehende Funker bis zu 1.300 Mbit/s übertragen. Copyright © Dennis Publishing Limited 2020. . Spectrum Wave 2 Router. This modem looks good and is easy to setup. Router works OK when it's working properly, but it gets slower and slower over the day. Thanks for reply. Do i need to configure something on Sagecom modem ? In all honesty if you don't mind slower wifi speeds and the wifi instability, it is an OK router for non-power users, especially via ethernet. Eine Aktualisierung in Echtzeit findet nicht statt, so dass der Preis seit der letzten Aktualisierung gestiegen sein kann. As soon as that is up I am switching to another provider, or just scrapping the landline altogether and gettign my own router. What do I need to change in the configuration ? Mesh Set 7590+2400NetGear Orbi (RBK13)Linksys Velop MX5300Asus RT-AC58U V2. Works fine a a wired lan router but I found my self having to restart the device once a week due to wifi dropping off. One of them is an old router configured as an access point downstairs...Read more. I don't like it first of all as everyone else has pointed out you can't map static IP to a MAC address using the GUI, this means the mode... m or firmware was released without proper QA.... which gives you alot of assurance on other aspects of this hardware.... this is one of the most basic features most enthusiasts need to use. A rubbish modem. However, this can be a tricky feat if your mum hasn’t told you what kind of gift she’d be happy with. Der Classic Router SAGEMCOM F@st 5366se bietet die gleichen Funktionen und Vorteile wie das Modell Basic Router, hat aber mit dem WLAN-Modul einen großen Pluspunkt in der Ausstattung. The Plusnet Hub Zero is at least small and inoffensive-looking. Constantly have to reset it. Like, its laughably poor and simple and is the same as the first ADSL sagemcom I had. Even if Plusnet is one of the cheaper internet service providers out there, that’s not an excuse to supply customers with such a poor router. Erreichbarkeit: Mo.-Fr. [SOLVED] Good review for a netgear Nighthawk router: Question Random internet disconnects while gaming: Question TP-Link C6 Archer to Netgear R6220: Question Netgear Extender: Question Port forwarding for Utorrent with a netgear nighthawkr7000p? Seems this router has got a bad rap but it works fine for me for last 16 months. Note the NBN coax cable does not go into this modem. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. : 08:00-20:00 Uhr Sa. Ethernet output cable from NBN ARRIS box goes as input this modem. Testalarm: Wir benachrichtigen Sie kostenlos bei Testberichten zum Thema: NetGear Orbi WiFi-6-System AX6000 (RBK852)Google Nest WiFi 2er-PackHuawei WiFi Q2 Pro (1 Base + 1 Satellite)Huawei WS5200Asus RT-AC51Asus RT-AX56UAVM FRITZ! 3. View Entire Discussion (12 Comments) More posts from the chartercable community. Have only just moved over to NBN and with it had to change to a free Sagecom router from Optus.Internet connection by ethernet to PC is OK, but the Wi-Fi by comparison is inconsistent to all of my devices, whether PC, laptop or mobile phone.None of this was a problem before I changed from a Netgear ADSL router.Past experience with free Optus routers has been negative, so not really surprised. Zudem sind die beiden USB-Schnittstellen noch ohne Funktion. Tried resetting via WSP and web but does not fix the problem. Have only just moved over to NBN and with it had to change to a free Sagecom router from Optus. Lucky by googling you can find a webpage where a Legendary guy posts a workaround by entering code directly into the URL address bar (this actually works) which was quite satisfying but it shouldn't be like this. It has been working fine for more than a year (2 yrs of which I have been with Optus) though I had an option to upgrade to a new modem but I did not as it has been working fine. With our test laptop’s built-in 802.11n wireless adaptor we saw speeds of just 3.9Mbit/s at 10m, dropping to a positively crawling 2Mbit/s at 25m. Am Classic Router SAGEMCOM F@st 5366se finden Sie auf der Hinterseite des Geräts die verschiedenen Anschlussbuchsen. Really rubbished Modem not sure what to do with optus... 1. wtf optus I'm not sure if others experienced this. Aside from some very annoying connection issues from Optus and their very (I mean very very long) long wait times to get...Read more. Fernsehen über DGTV? Vielfach werden heutzutage Smartphones, Tablets, Notebooks, PCs, Fernseher und weitere Geräte benutzt, um mit Ihnen drahtlos ins Netz zu gehen. Previous Next Sort by votes. Internet service providers have introduced latest and updated hardware equipment for its users and Charter Spectrum is not lagging behind in this aspect. Bei der Ausstattung zeigt sie jedoch größere Lücken. However, my first complaint is the constant dropouts in internet, mainly wifi. With no 5GHz support and minimal features, the Plusnet Hub Zero is asking for an upgrade. For this router model, overall I would say I strongly dislike this router. Adresse nicht gefunden?Nehmen Sie bitte Kontakt mit uns auf. For me it was just plug and play.. no issues with setup.