This is a great quick meal for the family served with garlic bread and a salad. https://bethsfavoriterecipes.blogspot.com/2009/11/rosetto-baked-ravioli.html Used two bags of the mini ravioli, no extra tomato, and some ricotta with a little chopped garlic between the layers. Taralles, pasta, deli/meats, ravioli cutters and other housewares, and I even found the beloved CONTAINERS that my mom likes; quart and 8 oz for $2.49 or less for a stack. This was a wonderful dish. after the first layer of cheese I added small dollops of ricotta over entire pan. 5 10 Charming Country Products by Black-Owned Brands. 27 Comforting Pumpkin Pasta Recipes. Drain grease, then stir in the spaghetti sauce and tomatoes. I used a whole bag of frozen ravioli, and added chopped mushrooms and garlic to my browning meat. Calabrian recipes, Southern Italian recipes, simple recipes, recipes from scratch, southern italian desserts. I printed this one out. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 30-35 minutes or microwave for 20 minutes. ½ (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli, 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained. Freezing, Reheating, Servings: This usually serves the 4 of us pretty well, as long as I serve it with bread and butter and a big salad. This ravioli dish steps away from the traditional fillings and red sauce by using pumpkin-stuffed ravioli and a browned butter-pumpkin-sage sauce. The cookbook has the same recipes from my parent's hometown of Alberona, Italy, because Alberona is only 15 minutes away from Roseto, in Italy. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. This saved the day today. Thanks!! Cook and stir until no longer pink. Rosetta Sauce. Also all cheese measurements need to be increased since using more ravioli and larger pan. https://bethsfavoriterecipes.blogspot.com/2009/11/rosetto-baked-ravioli.html Sprinkle 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese and 1/2 of the Monterey Jack cheese over the ravioli. Crumble the ground beef into a large skillet over medium-high heat. 15 g Top with remaining cheese. and butter and a big salad. Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 30-35 minutes or microwave for 20 minutes. Pour 1 cup of spaghetti sauce into the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish to cover the bottom. Top with 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese. I USED 1/2 A 25OZ. My guys loved this!! Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Congrats! Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Just because a recipe is "semi-homemade" doesn't mean it isn't good. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Shame on you for looking down at us or snubbing a good recipe due to it being "semi-homade" (geezsh)! In 11x7x2-inch pan, layer 1 cup pasta sauce, half of frozen ravioli, half of ground beef, half of cheese. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). First, you DO NOT need to boil your ravioli (that would negate the simplicity of the entire dish). I browned the meat with 1 diced onion and 2 pressed garlic cloves. The cookbook has the same recipes from my parent's hometown of Alberona, Italy, because Alberona is only 15 minutes away from Roseto, in Italy. My husband said it was better than lasagna! This usually serves the 4 of us pretty well, as long as I serve it with bread no need to grease/oil the dish. Repeat layers, ending with the last of the sauce on top. Mmm, good stuff. Ended with sauce layer. Repeat the layering with.