The former is initially available in Lazada exclusively, while the latter 6i is already in tons of online and offline stores. What’s interesting to see here is the difference in RAM and storage capacities. That being said, this is a sub-£200 camera, it is never going to top the DXOmark charts, and I find the overall performance to be good based on its pricing. On paper, Realme 6i gets the advantage in cameras as it features a 48MP sensor. It is always easy to pick out better phones when you look at something more expensive, but if £189 is all you can afford spending £30 extra on the Realme 6 is a bad recommendation. Both come with an audio jack and south-firing speaker. With its single selfie camera, it probably isn’t the most secure, but I doubt many people have the skills to casually bypass this. For protection, both budget gaming phones are protected by Gorilla Glass 3 on the front. Compare Realme 7 vs Realme 6i Price in India, Camera, RAM, Storage, Battery, Reviews, Ratings, Features & Decide Which One is Best to Buy. Switch & PC with aptX Low Latency and AptXHD, Realme C15 with 6,000mAh battery to be announced on July 28, Garmin Fenix 6 Pro tips and tricks. READ: Realme 6 vs Realme 6 Pro Specs Comparison – 90Hz on a Budget! In addition, both come with 5000mAh capacity with 20mAh more for the Xiaomi device. Though the base model does only come with 64GB of storage vs 128GB of the 6i (you can upgrade the memory via microSD though). Around 33% more mega pixels (MP) than Realme 6i. Quitters Win This Time Around – New Tech, MOK, Helps A Smoker Quit Smoking, NAS Synology DS920+ Review | Best Backup Solution for Creators Explained. Then the Realme 6 also has Wi-Fi 5, which is something I should not have to list as an advantage. As far as video goes, don’t expect to become YouTube famous shooting footage from this. Realme 6i vs Realme 6. In the Black Friday sale, Realme is offering discounts worth Rs 1000 on the Realme C3, Realme 6, Realme 6i and Narzo 20. 16,999 in the peninsula. You can also compare camera, performance and reviews online to decide which device is best to buy. The Realme 6 is vastly superior in almost every aspect. Realme 6i vs Redmi 9 Specs Comparison – The Best Budget Gaming... SMART Evoluzn Pocket Wifi review – 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy It, Top 6 Features of Samsung Odyssey G9 and G7 Gaming Monitors, PLDT Home EVOLUZN Prepaid WiFi Review – Why It’s a Reliable and Affordable Internet, Best Features of MediaTek MT8192 and MT8195, Realme 7 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy M51 – Indepth Comparison Review, Realme 7 vs Galaxy M51, Poco X3, V19 Neo – Quad Camera Comparison, Realme 6 Pro vs Galaxy A71, Mi Note 10 Lite, Vivo V19 Neo – Camera Comparison, Ultimate 4-Way Comparison – The Battle of the Midrangers. The same goes for the selfie cameras. For protection, both budget gaming phones are protected by Gorilla Glass 3 on the front. Excellent options include: The Realme 5 Pro is the same price as the 6i direct from Realme and I would say that it is fractionally better. However, you might be better off paying more with the Realme 6i. Keep that in mind once we compare the prices later on. After all, it’s only Php1,000 more. In 2020, we think FHD+ resolution should be the standard and HD+ should be reserved for entry-level devices. Nissan Navara Calibre 2021 truck launched: New design, Same engine, P1... You can now sign up for Spotify using your Google Account. No Time to Die Trailer Now Available in 10 Indian Languages, Bond Movie to Release in Five. Vivo’s OriginOS: What’s New & Who Will Get It? Additionally, you can always tweak the resolution of your games. From my very limited research, nothing really competes in terms of the overall specification. Realme 6 vs Realme 6 Pro || Full Comparison || Which is Best I quite liked ColorOS in the first place, and the Realme UI tweaks seem to improve things a little more. Better Camera Resolution Realme 6 64 MP Realme 6i 48 MP. Specification Realme 6 Design 191g Plastic Back Splash Resistant Gorilla Glass 3 Comet Blue, Comet White Display […] This seems bizarre for 2020 when Wi-Fi 6 is the standard for flagship phones this year, and Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) has been a thing for the past 6 years. In theory, it should provide crisper photos for the most part versus the 13MP of Redmi 9. You also get a significantly superior display going from 720 x 1600 pixels at 60Hz refresh rate on the 6i to 1080 x 2400 pixels  90Hz refresh rate on the 6. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 720 should also make the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S a much better option than the 6i. When it comes to looks, we do prefer Xiaomi’s phone but we wouldn’t be surprised if some of you prioritize protection. If I have not made this clear enough throughout the review, for a little bit of extra money, you can get a lot more phone. So does the Realme 6i do enough to differentiate itself from the other excellent Realme options? The Mediatek Helio G90t typically offers over a 30% performance gain over the G80, and almost double in some gaming benchmarks. realme narzo 20 vs C15 vs 6i Specs Comparison – As Incremental As It Gets. Overall, I don’t feel like the cost-saving benefits of the G80 justify the reduced performance compared to the G90T in the Realme 6. Editor for ManilaShaker. I have done a more in-depth analysis of the Mediatek Helio G80 and how it compares to the other phones from Realme. With Realme 6i, you can get the 3GB/64GB or 4GB/128GB model. Video goes up to 1080p at 30FPS, and there is no ultra steady mode like the other models. Visit my YT channel and social media handles to learn more :), Manila Shaker is a premier tech blog in the Philippines. If you’re looking for the best budget phones for gaming, look no further than Realme 6i and Redmi 9. Performance. The Realme 6 is vastly superior in almost every aspect. Realme 6 and 6i are available globally with price tags starting from €199 and €229, while 6 Pro is still an Indian exclusive with a price starting from Rs. Nevertheless, neither is as demanding as Samsung’s One UI. At first glance, the vanilla Realme 6 has the most elegant design because it is more minimalistic. Realme 6 was officially launched in the Philippines last week and it has an official price tags of P11,990 (4GB/128GB) and P13,990 (8GB/128GB). Xiaomi Mi 10T 60-Day Review – Why Is No One Talking About It? The Realme 6 is vastly superior in almost every aspect. I actually prefer the look of this compared to the Realme 6, I think it gives is a cleaner smarter look. READ: Redmi Note 9 vs Realme 6i Specs Comparison – For the Budget Gamers. Both Brands have their pros and cons. But for now, Realme 6i has the advantage including video capability thanks to EIS support. However, in a crowded market place of affordable phones, which is already dominated by many of the other Realme phones, it struggles to stand out. The Realme 6 is a considerably better phone by a large margin. A few years ago a sub-£200 was downright unpleasant to use, but now you have good all-round performance including a moderately decent camera. I know some people much prefer a rear fingerprint senor over side due to it being more usable for left-handed users. Out of that list, none of them is particularly appealing over the Realme 6i. Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G vs POCO X3 NFC Specs Comparison – Battle of the Greats! Realme 6i vs Realme 6 Mobile Comparison. Raspberry Pi 4 vs Odroid XU4 vs Odroid N2 – Which is best for Kodi or Plex? The Realme 6 uses a 64-megapixel main camera, while the Narzo 10 opts for a 48-megapixel primary sensor. If £200 is your absolute max budget, the phone does look more promising. Thus, helping gamers get a higher FPS for a smoother experience. With Realme, you’re getting a matte finish featuring strips of lines that come in green and white. Realme 6 vs Realme 6i comparison based on specs and price. While this is a good phone for the money with exceptional battery life, it doesn’t offer the same price-performance ratio as the superb Realme 6. This includes the Realme 5 Pro which costs the same as this. The fingerprint sensor does ruin the nice clean lines on the rear of the phone, but apart from that I am indifferent to its location. But if it’s you, how will you decide on this one? - YouTube It also has night mode. You know what’s coming — it’s a tie. Because if you don’t play a lot of games, Redmi 9 is a solid purchase for those who want a phone with a decent display. Like most phones recently, face unlocking works very well too. Learn how your comment data is processed. It does have a 4GB/128GB option, but you have to spend Php2,000 for that. The affordable nature of Realme phones tends to mean the camera performance is unspectacular but respectable. Unlike the other 6-series models, this has the fingerprint scanner located on the rear of the phone. Related. Either way, both the Narzo 20 and Realme 6i are now available in the Philippines. The main two things are the two Yandex apps, one of them is in Russian. Regardless of the small difference, we’re still giving this one a tie. The 5000mAh battery, mid-range chipset and 720p display means this phone sips juice.