There is no better way to describe the Sniper. Install Ragnarok Online. See Hunter (ASPD). They also have skills that amplify their bow mastery, as well as piercing arrow skills. I usually main 190 ASPD Crit Build but before this I used double strafing with not properly utilized build. This page was last edited on 12 August 2020, at 22:39. Also increases, Deal a single defense ignoring attack to a target based on casters, Deal up to 450% damage to all targets in a 12x3 area. ), PvP arena, even WoE (due de facto Sniper`s fearsome traps, … It is recommended to look at the Equipment recommendations for the Third Class job to see what equipment to strive for, rather than to spend a lot of money on a piece of equipment that will not be used in the future as a third class. Generates knockback and poison effect. They also have skills that amplify their bow mastery, as well as piercing arrow skills. Ragnarok Online Sniper PVM Build 99/70 Good afternoon, today I'll be showing my Sniper builds. When friendship strengthens, so does their power. Content updates come regularly. The Sniper is the master of the Bow. 'Book of Ymir' is located inside a room behind an. ONE SHOOT ONE KILL ~ Sniper Guide by vidzkun__ INTRODUTION Sniper, wow, a devastating job that will satisfy you to kill every monster and classes you meet in fields (if it is PK server, you could attack players also. One shot, one kill! Sniper. Increases all stats by 5 regardless of skill level. They specialize in precise and powerful ranged attacks. A slotted hunter bow is preferred for carding option, but a cheap store-bought one will work just fine. Has very long cast time. NOTE: Availability of the items shown may vary per server. There are many ways to go about this so I'll just post all the builds I have in mind. When friendship strengthens, so does their power. In a Sniper’s hands, the bow is a deadly instrument capable of dealing massive damage and carnage. They gained a new skill called Falcon Assaultwith the help of his lifelong friend, the falcon. Best combined when the target is inflected with curse. Check out Revo-Classic version. Increases damage with ranged attacks by 20%. To become a Sniper, you must find a book called 'the Book of Ymir' in 'Sage Castle', Juno. With knockback and high attack speed, it is possible to increase distance from a monster and in the best scenario, hit lock the enemy monster. Also you must reach at least Job Level 40 as a Transcendent 1st class character. One shot, one kill! For magic classes, something with high MATK is best. Not recommended when compared to other options. ASPD values do not change after transcending. 3. Install. When friendship strengthens, so does their power. Hi, my name's General Frost and this is my first attempt at writing a guide on TalonRO. Adds a 1% chance of inflicting [Coma] on [Brute] race targets when doing a physical attack. In a Sniper’s hands, the bow is a deadly instrument capable of dealing massive damage and carnage. Poison decreases DEF of a target, does damage over time, and stops SP regeneration. If the character has not done the quest yet, they can do it as a transcendent character as well. They also have skills that amplify their bow mastery, as well as piercing arrow skills. As the title says, this is just a mini-guide about some builds of a sniper that i know of and i have used before. 'Book of Ymir' (yuno_in02 94,206) will teleport you to Valhalla. Generally, for physical classes (both melee and ranged), something with high ATK is best. The book will lead you to Valhalla so you can change your job through the Sniper Job NPC. Sharpshooter + Strafer Sniper. Four of the six months have been dedicated to playing the Sniper class exclusively. They specialize in precise and powerful ranged attacks. They gained a new skill called Falcon Assault with the help of his lifelong friend, the falcon. CRIT boosters. Back. GREATLY increases auto attack damage. However, some equipment may have a high level requirement, or are transcendent only. I referred these builds from a 70/70/40 Recommended for Trapper and builds that focus on damage done with abilities. About Patch Notes MVP Rating Wars of Emperium. Blitzer Alternative, not recommended over Brooch. Increase the entire party's move speed and flee for the skills duration. Let’s rock the Ragnarök! I do have prior Ragnarok experience from the official server; however, I forgot most of what I learned since its been over 10 years since I touched the game.This combined with the custom w… There is no better way to describe the Sniper. They specialize in precise and powerful ranged attacks. Extra Carding Option Specifically for Archer Class: This combination, albeit excessive, offers a set of bonuses for the archer classes: For more information about Hunter skills, click Here. Stay Connected. One shot, one kill! Reaching Job Level 50 first is strongly recommended, as the player will never be able to recover the extra job levels / skill points after the job change. Feel the same old atmosphere full of epic MVP bosses, bloody Wars of Emperium, crafting rivalries and political intrigues. Damage done is poison attribute. The Bow is a good weapon and generally a good choice for a Hunter and their future classes' use. This town is only available to level 100s, so players will either need to get a warp port there from someone with the save point, or purchase the arrows off an in town merchant vendor. Ragnarok Online Revo Classic Guides. 'Sage Castle' is located at 11 o'clock direction (, 2. Increases the experience given from [Brute] race monsters by 5%. There is no better way to describe the Sniper. This item is pretty much mandatory for maximum DPS. They gained a new skill called Falcon Assaultwith the help of his lifelong friend, the falcon. Hunting Arrows can only be purchased and made into quivers in the town of Mora. Sniper Builds. Endless Story Endless Story. Recommended for Blizters above all other cards. Will not improve damage done by traps. The Equipment article lists some general all purpose equipment that is useful through the PVM phase and also for endgame use as well. Revo Classic Sniper Guide . In a Sniper’s hands, the bow is a deadly instrument capable of dealing massive damage and carnage. At the time of writing this guide, I have been a part of this community for six months. The Sniper is the master of the Bow. After considering what requirement skills have (some skills can only be used with certain weapon types), the Weapon Search tool within the iRO Wiki DB site is very helpful. The Sniper is the master of the Bow. Link to the iRO Wiki DB Weapon Search: http://db.irowiki.org/db/weapon-search/. Master of ranged attacks, Snipers are exceeding expectations once again due to their straightforward gameplay and unbelievable damage. https://irowiki.org/w/index.php?title=Sniper&oldid=63215, GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 or later, 1. Ending battles before it even begin! Recommended for long ranged physical ability based damage. Most transcendent characters will have already completed some Eden Equipment quests already and can reuse the equipment.