To fix this problem, just use parchment paper cupcake liners! Bake at 400 degrees for 15-17 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. I posted the recipe on Instagram a few weeks back and everyone enjoyed them so I’m posting them here for you to have a place to come back to. Do you guys have any city crushes? https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/chocolate-chip-pumpkin-muffins Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Whisk together nonfat greek yogurt, pumpkin, eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until combined. I have not tried it, so I cannot guarantee, tho I think it would work just fine! Yep, there’s A LOT of banana going on up in there. If you’re looking for all 12 muffins together just multiply that by 12! one of my favorite banana muffins recipes: honey c, already know what I’m grateful for this year ❤, listen uppp: making creamy dreamy mashed potatoes, the most fabulous bacon wrapped dates stuffed with, never enough photos of sweet Sidney on my camera r, sharing the creamy, cheesy au gratin recipe inspir, here’s the recipe my mother in law begs for ever, with this pregnancy + work busy szn + covid + taki. I used E.D Smith pumpkin puree made from Dickinson pumpkins but it seems not to turn out well in any recipe using a flour that is not white flour. Sign up for AK Cookie Week and get a FREE printable e-book of the, Breakfast, Healthy, Muffins, Snack, Whole Wheat, whole wheat pastry flour or white whole wheat flour. In a separate bowl, whisk together your dry ingredients. I did use the flax substitute for egg (which I have done before with success) but these muffins had a very weird texture, kind of chewy on the outside. Thank you! Next time I’ll try with butternut squash like someone else had mentioned. Hello, Add pumpkin, honey, egg, oil, vanilla, yogurt and milk to a blender. Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease muffin pan or add paper muffin liners. Thanks! Healthy Chocolate Chip Sweet Potato Muffins + video! Perhaps the bananas were too big creating too much moisture??? These look like the perfect breakfast! Usually any time I make a recipe that calls for brown sugar it usually says packed brown sugar but since this one was a lighter recipe I was guessing that maybe it's just asking for a normal, loose brown sugar but in the end I think packing it would have been better for my taste but honestly if you don't want the extra sugar in the recipe, loosely packed is still good especially since you have the chocolates chips to add sweetness to the muffin in addition to the brown sugar. SQUEE! The easy solution for this is to buy parchment paper muffin liners at your grocery store. August is over which means that ALL THE PUMPKIN things start in September. These are wonderful! Blend on high for … Posted on Last updated: August 31, 2020 Categories Breakfast, Vegetarian. You can try using an extra cup of applesauce to replace the maple syrup and sugar. Attempted the mini muffins and regular sized ones, disappointed to see that neither had turned out. Please let me know if you have any suggestions! Learn how your comment data is processed. Muffins are best served warm! https://buildyourbite.com/skinny-pumpkin-chocolate-chip-muffins Distribute filling evenly (these will be large muffins!). I used agave in place of honey and used some homemade yogurt. Is that TABLESPOON of vanilla or a TEASPOON? Learn how your comment data is processed. Glad those swaps worked out for you!! Can you tell me the total carbohydrates for the muffins. There’s SUPER moist, fluffy, pumpkin-y, and so freaking easy to make. Maybe because of pumpkin brand I used? Vegan Paleo Banana Muffins with Chocolate Chips. I want to see! Did you make this recipe? I was super excited to try this recipe-a healthier muffin is always a great thing! TO MAKE GLUTEN FREE: Use an all-purpose gluten free flour instead of whole wheat. Muffins turned out ok! Looks like we’ll need a little more variety. Because I’m ALWAYS baking them. LOVE THEM. Cool for several minutes before enjoying. Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins made with greek yogurt are a fall staple! I was just wondering if there were any specific brands of the pumpkin puree you’d suggest, or which one you used? This recipe makes delicious muffins — they came out fluffy and light. Tried these and LOVED them! I LOVE making these with butternut squash too! Use vegan chocolate chips, such as the Enjoy life brand. Especially when it’s roasted with a little cinnamon! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I will do a recap soon of all of my bakery and restaurant visits along with more info on the conference fun. Distribute filling evenly (these will be large muffins), Sprinkle on additional mini chocolate chips over the tops, Bake at 400 degrees for 15-17 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. I would definitely make this recipe again and I recommend this recipe if you want a skinny pumpkin chocolate chip muffin. (Alternatively you can mix the wet ingredients together in a large bowl.). I had) and they still came out awesome! Be sure to leave a star rating below! Gently fold in chocolate chips. Hi! These healthy pumpkin muffins make the perfect breakfast or snack. Made these with non-dairy plain almond milk yogurt, dairy free mini chocolate chips, and gluten free baking flour (because that’s all Loved seeing your instas. I think using a pumpkin greek yogurt would be spectacular but plain is delicious, too! Pumpkin lovers will adore these rich and fluffy muffins.