Increased structural rigidity reduces vibrations during the shot and leads to enhanced ballistics while properties of magnesium alloy help to ensure better heat dissipation. The Trail 2 LRF XP50 riflescope features a new shockproof, rugged yet lightweight magnesium alloy housing. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Pulsar has stepped up their thermal imaging game! So now I am stuck with a useless thermal scope. You have four operating modes that are designed to provide the best image quality for the environmental conditions. flagship of Pulsar’s thermal binocular line, the Accolade 2 LRF Our web-based platform, on the other hand, allows for two-way communications – making it easier for users and providers to interact. New for 2020 from Pulsar three Thermal Imaging optics: Accolade 2 LRF XP50 thermal binocular, Helion 2 XP50 thermal observation monocular, and Trail 2 LRF XP50 thermal riflescope. Written on December 1, 2017. Originally could not rate the product because of shipping issues.I called Optics Planet and they resolved the issues and shipped right away. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Our Verdict: The Pulsar Trail 2 XP50 is a very expensive thermal rifle scope, but aren’t they all? Przy powiększeniu podstawowym urządzenie daje szerokie pole widzenia jednakże umiejętne wykorzystanie zoomu cyfrowego pozwoli w pełni wykorzystać możliwości matrycy o wysokiej rozdzielczości. Hot and trending is the Pulsar Trail 2 LRF. To be honest, at this point the image quality comparing video out and in the viewfinder is very similar between these two ATN Thor 4 2.5-25 and Pulsar Trail XP50 both are 640x480 17-micron units. I'm use to sub-minute groups at 100 yards and was guessing on a few shots with this scope. This model scope with the new updates have the image quality looking comparable to the very high end companies while keeping the affordable price point and multitude of additional features. It’s incredibly high-tech, feature-packed, and yet user-friendly. Featuring all the thermal Imaging engine and innovations from the update to the 640x480 resolution, 40mK NETD sensor, coupled to the Image Boost picture enhancement technology, which increases clarity, sharpness and detail of the image, the Accolade 2 LRF XP50 thermal binoculars offer a built-in, dual mode  laser range finder capable of measuring up to 1000m with ±1 m accuracy. With their reputation of customer service and state-of-the-art technologies, the Trail 2 LRF is a scope worth buying if you can flip the bill for it. We tested the second generation of the Pulsar Trail XP thermal riflescope with the updated 40 mK sensor technology and laser range finder, capable of detecting targets up to 1800 m.  Conceived for hunting and sporting purposes, the Trail 2 XP50 is also the top model in the Trail series, offering 640x480 resolution and up to 16x digital zoom. There is no doubt that the price is steep. If you have PiP activated, the reticle will also change within the magnified window. We may earn a small commission if you purchase via these links. This article is also available in this language: Click here for more information on the topics: The international editorial team of all4shooters.com, New Pulsar Helion 2 XQ thermal imaging scopes, Test: Pulsar Axion XQ38 3.5-14x32 Thermal Monocular, Test: Pulsar Trail 2 XP50 LRF thermal riflescope, the second generation, New Pulsar Thermion XG riflescope, unprecedented performance in the segment of thermal imaging for hunters, New: Pulsar Axion XQ38 thermal monoculars with improved image sensor and optional laser rangefinder, Pulsar Helion 2 XP50 thermal monocular, the Gen2, Pulsar Accolade 2 XP50 LRF thermal binoculars - The Second Generation is here, Pulsar Axion XM30S: first impressions of the rugged and powerful thermal imaging monocular, Pulsar releases new Accolade 2, Helion 2 and Trail 2 thermal imaging optics, Helion 2 XP50 thermal observation monocular, Accolade 2 LRF XP50 thermal imaging binocular, Trail 2 LRF thermal imaging riflescope, both with integrated laser rangefinder. You can also record video and take photographs with the scope that is an independent function separate from Stream Vision. Nightstick, Eric, We want to ensure that making a return is as easy as possible! I would highly recommend this thermal. from TX, United States My only complaint would be sighting-in. 9AM-5PM CST Sun (Chat & Email Only), Pulsar Trail XP50 1.6-12.8x42mm Thermal Imaging Riflescope. Building on the impressive feature set of the Helion platform, the Helion 2 XP50 adds groundbreaking 40mK sensor technology and engine redesign – and we will discuss in detail how much the NETD value impacts the unit’s performance. The sight mount is very stable. Pulsar Trail XP50 o prawie dwukilometrowym zasięgu i o rozdzielczości 640x480 pikseli. Oznacza to że znając odległość do celu możemy w prosty sposób wprowadzić poprawkę na opad pocisku – zależnie od odległości wybrane zostanie właściwe położenie punktu. Our Services:Our international platform in four languages with corresponding social media appearances on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube reaches an active, interested and international audience of milions – every month! Thanks Optics Planet! Scanning mode allows the shooter to adjust quickly to changing distances for better shot placement. I was told by Pulsar to ship it to Texas for repair which I did. I take out to the range and sight it in just fine, nice groups and all but then I go on a hunt next weekend I can't hit a darn thing! At all4hunters.com, we focus on hunting rifles and shotguns , hunting ammunition and the associated optics and equipment . All new optics feature brand new groundbreaking thermal detectors with unprecedented sensibility, 40 mK NETD value.