5 Keep your lives free from the love of money(A) and be content with what you have,(B) because God has said, “Never will I leave you;    never will I forsake you.”[a](C). NIV 22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} Version. We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved - While a man is righteous, trusts in and depends upon God, he will never suffer him to be shaken. Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. (, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Psalm 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. Psalm 55:22 New International Version. 22). Psalm 37:5 Commit your way to the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. NIV 22 NIV 22 ( B) Read full chapter. Psalm 55:22. Cancel. Salem Media Group. Cross references. Psalm 42:10,11 As with a sword in my bones, my enemies reproach me; while they say daily to me, Where is your God... Psalm 62:8 Trust in him at all times; you people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. Psalm 62:2,6 He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved... Psalm 121:3 He will not suffer your foot to be moved: he that keeps you will not slumber. lv. Scripture taken from the Good News Translation - Second Edition, Copyright 1992 by American Bible Society. Psalm 55:22. Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools. Read verse in New International Version NIV®. All rights reserved. NIV 22 Scripture quoted by permission. Give your burdens to the LORD, and he will take care of you. Psalm 63:8 My soul follows hard after you: your right hand upholds me. Psalm 55:22. Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. Suffer - As he doth wicked men. 22). Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. Cross references: Psalm 55:22 : S Ps 18:35; Mt 6:25-34; 1Pe 5:7. Augustine—Against Lying, "Cast thy burden on the Lord" (Ps. If Then to Sin, that Others May not Commit a Worse Sin...21. NIV®. Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. While he trusts in God, and works righteousness, he is as safe as if he were in heaven. God will carry both thee and thy load. GNTA 22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. Proud member Psalm 55:22 New International Version (NIV) 22 Cast your cares on the Lord. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica. Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden upon the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous be shaken. A maskil of David. Psalm 55:22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. July 9. All rights reserved worldwide. Quotations designated (NIV) are from THE HOLY BIBLE: NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®. His mighty, 21. Luke 12:22 And he said to his disciples, Therefore I say to you, Take no thought for your life, what you shall eat; neither for the body... Philippians 4:6,7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God... 1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care on him; for he cares for you. 22 Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. of He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved - While a man is righteous, trusts in and depends upon God, he will never suffer him to be shaken. Psalm 55:22 Parallel Commentaries Proud member Bible Language English. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. If then to sin, that others may not commit a worse sin, either against us or against any, without doubt we ought not; it is to be considered in that which Lot did, whether it be an example which we ought to imitate, or rather one which we ought to avoid. 22 Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. Cross references. the righteous be shaken. and he will sustain you; ( A) he will never let. Psalm 37:24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholds him with his hand. Psalm 55 - For the director of music. Font Size. 1 Samuel 2:9 He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail. Read Psalm 55:22-23 in NIV and NIV using our online parallel Bible. 22 Cast your cares on the Lord    and he will sustain you;(A)he will never let    the righteous be shaken.(B). Leave your troubles with the Lord, and he will defend you; he never lets honest people be defeated. NIV 22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. Matthew 6:25,31-34 Therefore I say to you, Take no thought for your life, what you shall eat, or what you shall drink; nor yet for your body... Matthew 11:28 Come to me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. All rights reserved. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. the righteous be shaken. Salem Media Group. | New International Version (NIV) | Download The Bible App Now. Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. NIV 22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he … Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. (, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Your load, though heavy for you, is not heavy for Him. Read full chapter. Quotations designated (NIV) are from THE HOLY BIBLE: NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®. Selah. We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. Psalms 55:22 NIV. 22 Cast your cares on the Lord. GNTA 22 Leave your troubles with the Lord, and he will defend you; he never lets honest people be defeated. and he will sustain you; he will never let. All rights reserved worldwide. My thoughts trouble me and I am distraught because of what my enemy is saying, because of the threats of the wicked; for they bring down suffering on me and assail me in their anger. Then cast thyself and it upon him. 55:22 Burden - All thy crosses, and cares, and fears, lay them upon the Almighty, by faith and prayer. New International Version Update. Psalm 55:22 : Ps 15:5; 21:7; 37:24; 112:6. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.