just thought the salad could have been better pretty weak on vegetables, about half head of lettuce, This little restaurant has seats for about 20-30 people, but more than 100 different items on the menu. Learn how to run a restaurant.... By the time you add "extra" to ensure that each slice actually has more than 2 pieces of pepperoni, and then "extra" on a second topping you're at $23 for a large pizza. This is the taste you want! BakedHaddock-022. New options to order online & gain points for coupons are great perks. Is this your restaurant? Always friendly staff, pick up, delivery or eat-in. If it's not on the menu, you shouldn't be eating it. Don't charge upscale prices. Steak & cheese also DELICIOUS, very tasty lean beef w/ no fatty gristle Distance: 0.05 miles, A & D Pizza ($) Millbury is not upscale. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Click to add your description here. Menu; Order Online; PizzaChef_Angelo_Hero. Veal Cutlet & Cheese $6.95+. We had a Hawaiian small pizza and the crust was something magical, fresh and crunchy. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Fries good This is a really neat place for a quick meal.More, This is Definitely my go to Restaurant when I am hungry... GREAT food Super friendly Staff. Italian The boy (B.F.) checked with us that everything was OK with order before leaving. They have all the usual subs and a huge...variety of specialty subs and pizzas. We're hooked, despite our frustrations.More. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Also, they were a bit cheap on the serving of chips. It was a 12 -15 drive to our location so we were happy with this. But Pizza Chef, PLEEEEASE... Not in the mood for pizza? Just like a small town should always be and hope it never changes.More. to 5:30 when we ordered we were told it was going to be 50 - 60 minutes. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) The Lg. PastramiReuben-006. Price Point Italian, Greek, hot dogs, hamburgers, seafood and even Mexican. Have never had a bad thing here and continue to use them on a regular basis. We're hooked, despite our frustrations. This is by no means the cheapest pizza around. Get quick answers from Pizza Chef staff and past visitors. Paul's Center Bakery ($) Sausage & Cheese $6.95+. Very pleasant.... Fish & chips (kind of expensive for takeout - $12.95) were generous and DELICIOUS. This is by no means the cheapest pizza around. You have to try their Nachos, HUGE helping in a pizza box, big enough to share. Everything tasted good and we were very pleased.More, have been here many times, food is good. Service was great and fast, and the place was spotless. Meatball & Saausage with Cheese $7.75+. for "extra" and even "extra extra" of the toppings. … All that said, it's truly DELICIOUS PIZZA. Distance: 0.07 miles, Uno Chicago Grill ($$) Burger...plate with TWO burgers & a hefty helping of fries, or the most delicious, crispy fish & chips are a great choice. Food was delivered in under an hour and was hot and exactly as ordered. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? order while you can track your delivery online. If you want to stop in they are right on Main St. and plenty of on street parking. Lighter lunch options with pizza by the slice, great soups and sandwiches are available every day. Rangoon. Prices very fair Same price. Everyone in the is very friendly and accommodating. They have a variety of sandwiches and calzones and also will deliver locally. $ All rights reserved. Everyone in the is very friendly and accommodating. Everything on this menu from omelettes served all day, to pasta dishes, burgers, dogs, fries, seafood, and a long list of appetizers. Distance: 0.05 miles, The Coop ($$) Veggie - Green Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms, Banana Peppers and Black Olives. Just like a small town should always be and hope it never changes. Bakery Don't charge upscale prices. Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches read more, Stopped in yesterday for a a quick lunch and got the chicken over rice. Meatball & Cheese $6.95+. These clowns let people cut the line and their food sucks never again. All subs are available in small, large, pita pocket or wrap. Oh did I mention that this place delivers right to your front door. Bakery Angelo immediately had the staff make me a new pizza (I also kept the old one) that was perfect - no charge. I once drove all the way back with a pizza because the toppings were so insufficient as to makee feel like a chump for paying full price. I once drove all the way back with a pizza because the toppings were so insufficient as to makee feel like a chump for paying full price. All subs are available in small, large, pita pocket or wrap. To get "full coverage" on the pizza, you need to pay...for "extra" and even "extra extra" of the toppings. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.