This appliance, with its ceramic plates, provides ultra smooth gliding and poker straight hair. Doing so is going to cause a lot of hair damage and this is something you certainly don't want. Start the process by using the thermostat to set the desired temperature. This appliance, with its ceramic plates, provides ultra smooth gliding and poker straight hair. Using Straightener just after shower is not a good idea: Try to dry your hair for 15 minutes or at least remove the extra moisture from your hair before using a hair straightener. With plates that are smooth, silky and sleek, these hair straighteners work optimally, reduces friction and results in limited heat exposure. So the best thing we can do is get a hair straighter. These plates offer ultimate shine and ultra smooth gliding and ensure that your hair gets instant care, thanks to its ionic conditioning. Before you begin the hair straightening process, divide your hair into smaller sections that will allow you to straighten them evenly. Hair Straightener Philips – Hair Straightener HP8321/00. Philips HP8318 Hp8318/00 Hair Straightener. And it stays on for days. Do not fret, we have exactly what you need! And this process of getting what we want never ends. MRP: Rs.2,395.00 . Using your finger tips, lift the section of hair you want to style. Philips – Hair Straightener HP8321/00. So instead of hopping from one store to another, choose the online way. Add to Wishlist. Compare, read reviews and order online. Even if I use after washing and drying my hair, it gives the same result. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. With a maximum styling temperature of 210 degree celsius, this appliance allows you to change the shape of your hair and gives you salon-like hair instantly. (, Get the wow straight hair that feels like silk, Philips Hair Straightener with Silk ProCare, *Philips Hair Straighteners control hair damage caused by excess heat exposure, Philips Silk ProCare Hair Straightener With Kerashine BHS386, Silk ProCare for Minimising Heat Damage on Hair, Keratin infused ceramic plates for more care and shine, 210°C professional high heat for perfect salon results, Long plates for fast and easy straightening, How to Style your Hair with Philips Silk ProCare Straightener. Compare. By Bathool A. Maldives. A Philips hair straightener is one such grooming device that is used by women as well as men. 21 reviews. You may require a few accessories such as the Philips hair Straightener brush to get the desired results you are aiming at achieving. After searching a good hair straightner I bought it for my cousin sis.Let me clear you few things keratin is a fibrous protein.During the use it spreads keratin rejuvenates and make your hair smoother and soft.When you close the cuticles,ions reduce frizz and it make your hair dust free.It looks nice and easy to use.Response time is really quick(60sec).A very good product for your hair. Shop for Hair Straighteners Online Instead. Hair Straightener Embedded with the active digital sensor, it senses and adapts to your unique hair to prevent overheating. Essential strength inside. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. This one is a super convenient straighter and I’ve been using it for a couple of years now. The next step after this is the application of a heat protection spray or serum. Definitely worth the money. with SenseIQ . And yes, as much as we love styling our hair, we also hate spending on styling our hair at expensive salons. I love how it doesn’t make my hair … Protective ceramic coating with Keratin infusion, for better care of your hair. Philips hair straighteners are loaded with top-notch features and specifications like pre-set heat-up time, light indicators, ceramic coating, ionic hair technology, swivel cords, hanging loops, storage hooks, auto-stop, plate lock and adjustable temperature setting which allows you to straighten your hair in the comfort of your house without damaging them. I have naturally frizzy wavy curly hair (yes, all of it). Buy the newest Philips hair care products to help you get the desired style. Apart from straighteners, you can also browse through Philips hair straightening brushes that work equally well. Silk ProCare for Minimising Heat Damage on Hair. Philips hair straighteners such as the Philips HP 8302/06 feature ceramic heating plates that are also designed to protect your hair. So get home this appliance and use it to get a makeover. Make sure to check out the reviews before you make an informed decision. Philips Selfie Hair Straightener - Look chic, smart and selfie-ready all the time with this hair straightener. LKR 6,392.00 LKR 7,990.00. And those with naturally curly hair yearn for straight hair and vice versa. You can log on to your favourite online shopping website and choose from a wide selection of straighteners and other hair grooming products. Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli Village, Reviews for Popular Philips Hair Straighteners. This is one device that eliminates the need to frequently visit your saloon. Using the straightener, place your hair between the styling plates. Philips KeraShine HP8316 - Tame those frizzy, curled up hair with this Philips hair straightener. With ionic conditioning, charged negative ions condition the hair and smooth down cuticles for … Now apply the heat protection serum or spray and begin the straightening process ensuring that you do not stay too long in any of the sections of hair.