That would depend on the size of the engine of your '15 Chevy Impala - the 2.5L engine calls for a 5W-20 or 0W-20, while a 5W-30 oil is recommended for the 3.6L engine. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Send me an email when my question is answered. Standards that even the cheapest conventional motor oils must meet today are much, much more stringent than even 10 years ago so odds are ANY modern oil you run that's the proper viscosity range and that is changed at reasonable intervals will lubricate and protect the moving parts in your engine suitably for longer than it takes for other major parts to wear out and eventually be what sends the vehicle to the crusher. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. and we have not verified it. Pennzoil Ultra Platinum SAE 10W-30 Full Synthetic Motor Oil also offers the following benefits: Cleanest Pistons Keeps pistons up to 65% cleaner than required by the industry standard ILSAC GF-54 Better Fuel Economy With Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic motor oil, you can drive on average an extra 550 miles per year vs a dirty engine1 Protects Horsepower Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic motor oil helps protect against loss of power by helping to protect your engine against wear and deposit formation Unsurpassed Wear Protection When it comes to protecting the internal parts of your engine from metal-on-metal contact, no other leading synthetic motor oil provides better protection than Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic motor oil2 Excellent Temperature Performance Provides faster low temperature oil flow in extreme cold environments (down to -40ºF) and protects against oil oxidation and degradation in extreme heat environments (up to +400ºF) like the combustion chamber and turbochargers3. Pennzoil usually has some kind of rebate going, so it already is a good price, makes it even better. Pennzoil Platinum and Ultra Platinum Application. It's definitely not going to hurt your engine to try Pennzoil Ultra Premium next oil change. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Bulk Fluids - Motor Oil, Lubricating Oil, Change Tools and other Tools, Engineered to provide a high-quality base oil using our revolutionary PurePlus™ gas-to-liquid technology in combination with a high-performance additive system, Delivers unsurpassed sludge protection to help keep high performance and luxury car engines as close as possible to factory clean, Provides oil stability and endurance under extreme conditions (heat, load and speed) for protection against viscosity loss and thermal breakdown, Formulated to deliver faster low temperature oil flow and protection in extreme heat, Keeps pistons dramatically cleaner than required by  the toughest industry standards. You could put dollar General oil in your car and it would run the same. After 3,000 miles on this oil, I was not expecting that much burn off to the point I was out of oil for the next top off. Thanks in advance! Enter email addresses separate by semicolons. Limited markets may get 2-day shipping. I understand how to do it and the tools required, but after being a loyal Mobil 1 user for 5 years, I was wondering how well the new Pennzoil Ultra Platinum stands up to the competition in full synthetics (especially being made from natural gas). Our full synthetic motor oils are uniquely engineered from our revolutionary PurePlus™ Technology which is a patented process that converts pure natural gas into a high quality, full synthetic base oil. Pennzoil Ultra Platinum SAE 10W-30 Full Synthetic Motor Oil. P.S. You then can take on the world. All trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners, in particular of the Ford Motor Company. Regular Pennzoil Platinum out specs the flagship Ultra. But for those of you who have had at least some experience with the Ultra Platinum - how would you rate it in terms of lubrication, protection, performance, and overall quality? Are you sure you want to delete this vehicle from your saved vehicles? See Manufacturer's Complete Written Policy, ** This vehicle is not sold in the US or Canada.