In a separate bowl mix together the peanut butter, applesauce and honey/maple syrup. To store, place in an airtight container and keep in the fridge or freezer. Hey there, I’m Brittany, the creator of Eating Bird Food, holistic nutritionist, health coach and personal trainer. Wow!!! Look at these babies! Once that’s done, all you do is begin to roll them into balls! yum . Lots of love! Place back into the fridge and let them harden for an additional 5 minutes. Your email address will not be published. Quinoa Salad with Kale and Roasted Sweet Potatoes, 10 Mason Jar Salads to Meal Prep This Summer. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Here Are Our Picks For The Peanut Butter And Jelly Bites of 2020 # Product Name Image; 1: 365 Everyday Value, PB&J Bites, 5 oz. These are perfect for a road trip! If you do make a recipe, it would make my whole day if you were to rate and comment so I can get your feedback! The homemade jam really gives these guys a sweet spot without ever overpowering it. I used Trader Joe’s salted creamy peanut butter. If it’s too crumbly, you can add an extra tablespoon of applesauce to moisten it. ★☆ We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience here on Our Balanced Bowl. Want to see more? They’re extra crunchy from the chia seeds and the peanuts. They’re loaded with crunchy peanut butter, swirls of jelly and healthy add ins like oats and chia seeds! I made four batches in the past week to make sure the recipe is spot on and no one’s mad about it! If it’s too crumbly, you can add an extra tablespoon of applesauce. I used about somewhere between a teaspoon and a tablespoon worth for each ball and was able to make 15 balls. I actually love storing my energy bites in the freezer… something about the texture is so yummy! And then you’re all set!! Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir well. Thanks Leanne! Easy no bake peanut butter and jelly protein bites made with peanut butter, dried strawberries, oats and chocolate chips. This recipe was originally published in August 2018 – I’ve since updated the photos for a fresh look! You can also post a photo of your recipe to the, ! I love PB but for straight protein I usually do tuna or eggs. I love Santa Cruz products. It bakes into a nice treat. However, I would recommend any “more natural” strawberry or grape jellies you can find in the store OR you could add in some dried blueberries for sweetness. Last tip? Thank you so much for following along here, friends! Ya this recipe is saved. The honey acts as a sticky binder to make sure it all stays together but once again, doesn’t make the ball overly sweet. I’ve been eating them for all of the above. These look yummy and a great easy snack to travel with! I’ve definitely gotta make these with the kiddos, Haylie!We’d gobble them up in no time. ★☆ Protein powder can give some recipes an off flavor, but not in this one! Thank you for your support. I’m assuming the giveaway is closed, but I love greek yogurt with powdered pb. This mix may be a little crumbly at first but don’t give up! If you do make a recipe, it would make my whole day if you were to rate and comment so I can get your feedback! These little bites contain a good amount of protein, taste delicious and work great for breakfast, an afternoon treat or as a pre or post-workout snack. I always love to see your re-creations! Depends! My favorite protein snack is definitely protein smoothies! I totally need to make a bunch of these for the upcoming week! I think some chopped peanuts would be delicious. LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes we add enjoy life chocolate chips too. Lastly, if you don’t have honey, you could use maple syrup. Privacy Policy, Copyright © 2020 Your Choice Nutrition on the Foodie Pro Theme. Love PB and jelly, and I’m always looking for a new energy bite recipe! Your feedback is so helpful for the EBF team and other EBF readers. In a separate bowl, mix the peanut butter, applesauce and honey/maple syrup. I like to use my hands to knead and mix the dough. These peanut butter and jelly energy bites taste just like the classic you love! This will ensure that it doesn’t just fall apart in your hands as you try to roll them into bite size balls. Yup! Keywords: peanut butter and jelly protein bites, Tag @eatingbirdfood on Instagram and hashtag it #eatingbirdfood. Win win! They're loaded with crunchy peanut butter, swirls of jelly and healthy add ins like oats and chia seeds! My favorite protein packed snack is something fairly similar to these – the TIU/Tenley Peanut Butter Bites. ★☆ If you don’t plan on eating them over the week, I recommend storing in the freezer! Be sure to follow ourbalancedbowl on Instagram and tag me with your photo if you end up making a recipe! Be sure to follow, and tag me with your photo if you end up making a recipe! My favorite protein packed snack is cottage cheese with peaches, cinnamon, goji berries, and muesli all piled up! Protein powder can give some recipes an off flavor, but not in this one! Those look great! When I saw these on Instagram I had to pop over and check out the recipe! First, this is a ONE-BOWL recipe! Heart eyes forever. 80 calories and 4 grams of protein each! Yay! They’re loaded with crunchy peanut butter, swirls of jelly and healthy add ins like oats and chia seeds! I always love to see your re-creations! This post may include affiliate links. Once combined, start forming the dough into one inch balls. Autumn Harvest Salad with Maple Cinnamon Vinaigrette. Your Choice Nutrition is not responsible for the contents or products of any or all links made from and to this site by a third party site. I used the homemade jelly that I made myself with local strawberries! Feel free to make these as big or small as you’d like! People have been eating these since they were children and if you’re anything like my husband and I, still eat them to this day. All medical information should be used in consultation with your physician and other healthcare providers. © 2020 Eating bird food • AN ELITE CAFEMEDIA FOOD PUBLISHERsite by Katelyn Calautti + Made to thrive. Subscribe to our list and get your free printable PDF of the 3 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan and Shopping List! Absolutely love that it’s more mess free perfect for your sweet kiddos!! Heart eyes forever. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. These peanut butter and jelly bites aren’t like that bag of cool ranch Doritos that you eat while you’re watching Netflix and then realize half the bag is gone but you’re still kinda hungry. Why, let me enlighten you! Lots of love! Apples too! My favorite part about these is that you can add them to your meal prep routine on Sunday, make a big batch and be set for the entire week! Honey (this helps everything stick together). ★☆. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until combined. These look so yummy Haylie! These peanut butter and jelly … Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe I hope if you make them you enjoy them <3. Combining this mixture will take a little stirring power and it may seem a little crumbly at first. I am usually a fan of anything with some greens, banana, and a nut butter! Yes!! 80 calories and 4 grams of protein each! Did you know that only 2 tbsp of chia seeds boasts 6 grams of protein? Individuals should seek the permission and supervision of a physician before starting any weight loss plan, diet or exercise program.