You can also sign up by visiting ID.me. In addition to the temperature settings, PAX 3 has five preset dynamic modes which help further customize the vaping experience. Whether you want to show love for '90s culture or conjure up some psychedelic spirit, chances are there's a skin out there that can help reflect your personality. Heats up quickly and it really hits clean and nice. PAX does not produce, manufacture, or distribute cannabis. This mode optimizes for flavor preservation and on-demand vapor production. Once your credential is verified, you will immediately receive your offer. You will then be able to visit the ID.me Shop where you can login to find discounts and offers specially curated for you. At the time most vaporizers were bulky, stationary devices like the iconic Volcano. It is very sturdy and well constructed. Then, in November 2016, Pax Labs released PAX 3, the most technologically advanced device in the company's arsenal of loose-leaf vaporizers. I like it a lot. If motion is not detected for 3 minutes, PAX will trigger its auto-shutoff feature and turn itself off completely. [/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Warranty: 10-year warranty. Connect via Android or Web for added customization and precision. I could rave all day. Returning cannabis veteran? These heat settings include: The app also includes a security feature that enables the user to lock the PAX 3, effectively keeping children and other unwanted users from using the device. One intriguing feature on the app is called Dynamic Modes, which consists of five heating profiles that can quickly changes the priority of the vape sesh. Is ID.me safe to use? ID.me offers discounts and special offers for the military, first responders, students and many more communities. What Happens When I Verify My Status? ID.me employs technology that can detect fraudulent use across accounts and reserves the right to revoke access/membership from anyone abusing the terms of usage. Where Can I Learn More About ID.me? Use this method when you are continuing a previous session and would like to start on a higher temperature than what was originally set within the app: PAX Labs, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Shop Now. Once the PAX 3 is completely shut down, turn it back on and warm it up for three seconds, then wiggle the insert out of the device. The appeal of the design intrigued me from the start, and I knew this device was going to provide me with the smoothest, cleanest hits available. You’re #XX away from free standard shipping. You can find this offer and everything else at ID.me. The Pax 3 (Review | Buy) is great for parties, game nights, watch parties, and any other occasions when you have a bunch of people hanging out together.It can fit up to 0.3g in the oven so it’s pretty large. Different retailers offer different opportunities – just for being you. For more information on ID.me's Privacy Policy, click here. Once you've settled on a temperature, you can exit “temp set mode” by holding down the mouthpiece for two seconds or by shaking the device. Further, the White House has encouraged adoption of Troop ID (ID.me) and is applauding businesses that implement our technology. Can I Provide My Discount To Non-Eligible Friends? ID.me offers discounts and special offers for the military, first responders, students and many more communities. Enjoy one of the five Dynamic Modes™ – Standard, Stealth, Boost, Flavor, or Efficiency – to get the most out of your cannabis. Does Signing Up For ID.me Mean I'll Start Receiving Newsletters And Promotions From ID.me? Returning cannabis veteran? Back in 2012, when the adult-use cannabis market was in its infancy, a San Francisco-based startup called Pax Labs (actually, Ploom at the time) released a portable loose-leaf vaporizer that would end up shaping the future of weed consumption. The LED lights will reflect the current temperature of the device, signaling that it's in “temp set mode.”. Once all four petal stop pulsating and turn solid white, the device is fully charged and ready for use. PAX’s journal and social communities offer insider news and helpful information. I haven’t had a problem with the airflow yet and I’ve been using it a LOT. Good Product. At $249.99 for the kit, the PAX 3 is certainly a considerable investment compared to other portable vaporizers, but could be worthwhile for those looking for a convenient way to enjoy the full flavor and effects of cannabis. Compared with the standard oven size, which has the capacity for about 20 hits, this additional oven lid reduces the chamber size by half. Without exiting the app, cycle through the temperature settings and select your favorite. ID.me is one of only four companies accredited by the federal government at the highest level possible for a remote identity provider. PAX 3 App Feature: Dynamic Modes Swipe left or right on the Dynamic Mode icon to see info about and select your Dynamic Mode. PAX DOES NOT PRODUCE, MANUFACTURE OR DISTRIBUTE CANNABIS. Behind-the-scenes at Heylo to see how their PAX Era pods come to life. For more information on ID.me's Privacy Policy, click here. Once your PAX 3 is paired, the device will vibrate, and the app should display ‘Pax 3’ on the home screen. Not only does the app allows weed novices to easily monitor and control the PAX 3, it also gives more seasoned stoners the much-desired ability to dial in specified vaporization temperatures. The on-device interface includes one button that will turn the PAX on / off and will allow changing temperatures. Sign up now to discover exclusive and unique offers. Flavor Mode affects the 4 default temperature settings on the device, and will also apply to your custom 5th temperature that is set within the app. Our favorite is the 3 mini games that can be activated via the app or through a hidden series of movements. An integral part of the experience is the PAX Mobile App, which connects to the PAX 3 via Bluetooth and provides control over the device temperature, manage vapor and flavor output, lock the device, and also automatically update the firmware. You can find this offer and everything else at ID.me. You can also sign up by visiting ID.me. Equipped with a dual-use chamber that allows for both flower and concentrate vaporization and Bluetooth connectivity to a highly versatile mobile app, the PAX 3 gives users full control over the temperature. Simply follow the prompts and the steps provided in order to verify. How To Access Pax 3 Games. PAX 3 is more intelligent than other conduction vaporizers. PAX 3 has an “Apple-Inspired” design and colors scheme, with a polished shine making it look sleek and impressive. Is ID.me safe to use? Quickly press down on the center of the mouthpiece to activate the device. ID.me employs technology that can detect fraudulent use across accounts and reserves the right to revoke access/membership from anyone abusing the terms of usage. When cleaning the concentrate attachment, you can submerge the insert chamber into isopropyl alcohol, but not the entire lid. “The least amount of air in there possible, the best experience you're going to have and you're going to conserve flower too,” he said.