Check the event based on which the RC transfer process is initiated. following documents: viz. Physical presence of either vehicle or registered owner is not required . Here is a step-by-step guide to applying for an NOC for a bike when transcending state boundaries with a bike with plans to reside there for over a year: In addition to these steps, you can also obtain NOC from your local police station and also the traffic department to pace up the process. Interstate RC transfer happens when the vehicle was registered in one state and sold in another Indian state. We’ll need your email address to let you know when we start serving. What to do when you bring you car or bike to Bangalore ? If you do not get a NUC, your vehicle will not be registered with any RTO in the country. Make 50% balance payment & share address for dispatch, Application for clearance certificate (CC). 30 and Rs. The financial liability will be with the owner till the time the person is the legal owner of the vehicle. Once the documents are submitted, pay the required fees and get the receipt to complete the process. PUC certificate How to Find Vehicle Owner Details by Registration Number, Transfer of Vehicle Registration from One State to Another State, 7 Traffic Rules every Motor Vehicle driver should know. Here, the vehicle’s RC is transferred in the new owner’s name. I work in Hyderabad and have a delhi registration bike. How much does it cost to obtain NOC from RTO? after lot of R&D i did for myself here is a solution for you:-1. Here’s a list of documents required for interstate RC transfer. The RC transfer process in India can be divided into two broad categories – within the state and outside the state. I work in Hyderabad and have a delhi registration bike. So now what procedure do I need to follow?. As I'm in Maharashtra now, do i need to register my vehicle in Pune RTO or should I register it in Mumbai RTO. Here’s the online process for the transfer of ownership of a vehicle. Once transferred from the RTO of initial registration, the bike must first have a registration with the new state’s respective RTO. Is there any other documents required to ride it in Karnataka? 200. We understand that the procedure of transferring to another city with your vehicle is riddled with NOCs, but these are in place to ensure law and accountability is maintained. after lot of R&D i did for myself here is a solution for you:-1. You can avail the services of the government’s Parivahan website to know more about vehicle ownership transfer online. RC’s original copy On the other hand, if you are travelling to a state where the road taxes are less than what you have paid during registration, you are eligible to receive a refund upon re-registration of your vehicle. Fill appropriate forms and follow the timelines for submitting those forms. The list of documents which you need to submit to apply for NOC of the bike are mentioned below: Once you have submitted all the above-mentioned documents, the process for issuance of your NOC for bike transfer would be initiated by your RTO. Document requirement for inter-state transfer of bike registration certificate is similar to that of transfer within the state.   You need to get an NOC from the bank from which you have availed a loan to purchase your bike or scooter. How can I get non-utilization certificate from Bangalore RTO? Certificate or order stating the vehicle sale signed by the authorized person. It can be troubling to remain in uncertainty concerning the status of the RC transfer. Now is there any way to get the ownership transferred to my name in Delhi or Alwar. A two-wheeler RC transfer process must be completed through document submission and fee payment within 45 days of ownership transfer. NOC is not legally required if you are travelling to a different state for a span of fewer than 12 months.  NOC is not legally required if you are travelling to a different state for a span of fewer than 12 months. The NOC for the bike which you obtain from your RTO is valid for 6 months. Make sure to keep all the documents ready for a hassle-free completion of RC transfer. However, I couldn't get it re-registered at Jaipur RTO. If the policy has expired, the buyer must purchase a new plan to abide by the motor vehicle safety rules. Can I move the vehicle on road without renewing the road tax? Second time, I gave it to a different guy to get me the NOC and now he says its stuck because of the first NOC request. A transfer of registration certificate from an existing owner to a new one also involves a transfer of bike insurance policy. Also, check the transfer status periodically to speed up the process and obtain new RC at the earliest. A normal sale or a regular sale occurs when a vehicle owner sells the vehicle to another person. Somehow I couldn't get it re-registered at Jaipur RTO. In an instance of RC transfer due to bike ownership, additional documents required include: Plus, the documents must be submitted within 30 days of such auction. Related Links. If you are wondering if it is possible to insure a vehicle before registering it, then the answer is yes. Here’s the offline vehicle ownership transfer process. Some people might need the car on an urgent basis and for them, knowing the RC transfer timeline becomes all the more important. We have some cool stuff going on our channels, join us. In case of sale and bike transfer to another state, the transferable documents must be registered in the new owner’s name before such submission. How to get fitness certificate of vehicle in Telangana? Agents in Delhi RTO informed me that NOC can't be canceled in any way since the car is diesel and registered in 2008. They may change as per time. No, you do not need to submit all documents for the purpose. Bike RC Transfer Process - from One State to Another. Usually, there is a lot of foolproof documentation involved in importing a car from a foreign land to India. How to Find Vehicle Owner Details by Registration Number, Transfer of Vehicle Registration from One State to Another State, 7 Traffic Rules every Motor Vehicle driver should know. While the change in name and issue of new registration number are reflected in Vahan database, I find the original date of registration in Bengaluru, viz 27th June 2005 is retained instead the new date of re-registration, 17th March 2020 in the vahan database.I am yet to receive the new smart card from Chennai RTO due to closure of offices. I have few questions (1) How do I get getting NOC certificate from Bangalore RTO being in Pune ? Let us alleviate your dread regarding the fee. NOC is free of charge. After registration in Bihar, can I apply for Road Tax refund from Bangalore RTO? I have taken NOC from Bangalore to Gujarat RTO for my commercial vehicle. It was seized and made him pay INR 1.55 lacs which he paid from his pocket. They may change as per time. 4 copy of application on form CMV28 along with pencil impression of chachis no. Please note that we have temporarily paused taking bookings for RTO services. But aren’t you missing a crucial step? Registration Certificate transferred to other states. You can visit the Parivahan Website > Informational Services > Downloadable Forms > Vehicle Registration and download the appropriate forms. In such a scenario, the RC, as well as the registration number of the vehicle, will get changed because of the vehicle sale and the change in location (different state).