I’m also currently updating as it looks like I’ve been a few builds behind as well. 16,770,000 (24bits) Polygons : 2.5 Million polys/sec Rendering Speed : 500 M pixel/sec Additional Features : Bump … You should delete them all. Also yes I’m working with a PI4 4gb and have overclocked it pretty high! I’m very familiar with the CDI format and I was there in 2000 for the games we would burn. CPU : Hitachi SH-4 32-bit RISC CPU (200 MHz 360 MIPS / 1.4 GFLOPS) Graphic Engine : PowerVR 2 (PVR2DC) Sound Engine : ARM7 Yamaha AICA 45 MHZ (with internal 32-bit RISC CPU, 64 channel ADPCM) Main Memory : 32 MByte Graphic Memory : 16 MByte Sound Memory : 8 MByte Media : ROM Board (maximum size of 172MBytes) / GD-Rom Simultaneous Number of Colors : Approx. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. To my surprise it runs mostly at 45fps all the time and is nowhere as optimized as it’s arcade Naomi version running 55-60fps with the occasional audio stutter skip every other round or so. So I decided to load up a GDI file of the same game on Dreamcast version. I converted all of my GDI's to CHD and they work with both emulators. If you want the best performance, use Redream at 480p. So no complaints there! So a test here I did and the frames. This community focuses around the projects that come from this as well as providing tips/tricks and help in getting it setup. I pretty much just started from scratch last month a jumping back in. I’m using Flycast as it supports Naomi/Atom and that’s my preferred versions for an arcade. Redream only supports dreamcast. It’s not really a huge deal and may be down to emulation. Anyone that’s been testing have an idea of what’s going on and for the smoothest play. You should delete them all. If you want the best performance, use Redream at 480p. Redream only supports dreamcast. I’ve been doing some tweaking to tweak the best versions of these games, whether that be a preferably Naomi arcade version for my arcade cab...or falling back on the Dreamcast version. I just wanted thoughts on this. Everything had to fit on a CD-R so we got compressed and messed with CDI versions to work on Dreamcast. RetroPie allows you to turn your Raspberry Pi or PC into a retro-gaming machine. But I do like building my own better so far and the older games outside Naomi/Dreamcast run a lot better! Press J to jump to the feed. 480p wouldn’t be bad at all for the screen I’m using and i run usually the default native for the console/may need to recheck it in retro arch, as I may be running higher than needed for my setup. Thanks for the info...yeah I’m running on an old dell sharp 17in in a arcade one up Mk2 build. Flycast runs the naomi versions at around ~10fps faster. But I’ve seen others running these games pretty flawless. So first off my games are all working whether Naomi zips, cdi or gdi. CDI's sometimes have missing content and cutscenes can be heavily compressed. Notice that Naomi has twice the amount of main memory and graphics memory that Dreamcast has, so ports from Naomi to Dreamcast may involve more conversion time. Then put my own start up video and kind of trying to do this one as my own build. Flycast even warns you with a message to stop using them. It doesn't matter what image format they are in. It doesn't matter what image format they are in. I took MVC2 and the Naomi version seems to run at 55-60fps and may have a stutter for a bit every other game. CDI's sometimes have missing content and cutscenes can be heavily compressed.