Still delicious though, just an odd side-effect. I enjoy plain water but this just kicks it up a notch. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Delicious, well designed and a good value, Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2011. There was a problem completing your request. I found the price a little steep in the store, but on Amazon, it's completely outrageous. I tried this on a whim - not usually something I do. I jumped straight to the 4-pack because it was much cheaper than paying $4 per bottle at the local grocery stores, and I figured if it was good, it'd be nice to have it with me. Pee. The flavor is great and you don't need much to do the trick. I've only had the fruit punch flavor of Mio, but I'm very pleased with it. Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2012. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Tags: Mio Commercial, Mio Commercial Desert. New (6) from $14.45 + $4.94 Shipping. MIO Fruit Punch, 1.6-Ounce (Pack of 4) Visit the Mio Store. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. And while some reviews knock the strong color I like it. News & Info about TV Spots from all around the world. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2017. The cheapest I've seen it on Amazon it close to $4.00 a piece and that's without shipping! It's a good way to measure how much you like in your water. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. It's good tasting water flavoring. The only downside is, now I seem to have to urinate three times more frequently than before using this product. I try to drink more water than high calorie or high caffeine drinks and MiOs help do that. I've been a heavy water drinker for the past year. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Fashion Cherry Drop Dangle Rhinestone Ear Studs Earrings Sweet Youth Beautiful Love... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Put 3 squirts in a 20oz bottle and it's perfect. Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2011. MiO Fruit Punch comes in several varieties, including Vanilla, Strawberry Watermelon, Blackberry Raspberry and more. Once he gets his hands on the MiO Punch, he decides to refuse the ride, saying he’s gonna walk. So we fixed it” while onscreen lines inform that the brand’s Fruit Punch has zero sugar, zero calories, and a bold flavor. The portable 1.62 fluid ounce bottle neatly fits in your purse, bag or glove box for easy on the go mixing. John Boyega) – Trailer Song, Buy Crypto with PayPal Commercial – Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Please try again later. Please try again. I was literally in the middle of using the restroom, and it hit me again. Unable to add item to List. Refreshing taste. This product was for our grandson who is a wrestler. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. One bottle lasted a whole week, even with my water consumption rate. Tang Passion Fruit Powdered Drink Mix (18 oz Canisters, Pack of 12). Available from these sellers . Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. It comes in six flavors and has zero calories. I received the product and was eager to taste it. Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2011. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Quick and easy to use. While it's true you get about 2 dozen servings (making it cheaper than soda and much better for you), I still think it's a little pricey. Almost too good to be true. With just one squeeze, MiO lemonade sugar … I was paying $3.49 at Walmart (close to $3.75 with tax). Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. MiO sugar free water drops provide a burst of flavor with zero calories. MiO advertises its MiO Fruit Punch in a new commercial. Longest. MiO Lemonade Liquid Water Enhancer transforms plain water into a refreshing, flavorful drink to invigorate your day. The commercial ends with the voiceover says “Water tastes like… water. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2011. Luckily, his salvation comes from the sky: a helicopter drops a bottle of MiO Fruit Punch for him and is offered a ride. The next moment, he sees a cooler and gathers all his strength to get to it. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. I now have most of my work place drinking it. I burn through probably 10-15 bottles in any given day. Please try again. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2015. The spot features a man who, after walking through a desert, falls to the ground. Just a quick squirt and your glass of water tastes excellent. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. https://www.amazon.com/Fruit-Punch-Liquid-Concentrate-Bottle/dp/B00DQJYF… And yes, there is nothing natural about it, but again much better than drinking Aspertame or any other artificial sweetner. MiO is the liquid water enhancer that allows you to revolutionize the way you drink, giving you flavor the way you want it. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Gives water a great flavor with out that sickly sweet taste and NO CALORIES! Große Auswahl & schneller Versand. However, his enthusiasm soon vanishes as he realizes that there is only plain bottled water. I don't typically watch television, so I didn't know of this products existence until I was clued in by a friend of mine. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Tru... Kool-Aid Orange Flavored Unsweetened Caffeine Free Powdered Drink Mix (192 Packets). I was pleasantly surprised by how little I had to use of the Fruit Punch flavor and how vibrant the taste was. I order from here because the grocery store I go to stooped carrying my favorite flavors. IKEA Huge Items of Food Falling from the Sky Commercial Opera Song, Ecolab Science Certified Seal Little Children in Restaurant Commercial, Google Hum to Search Old Town Road by Lil Nas X Commercial Song, BBC Films: Red, White and Blue (Feat. Mio Liquid Concentrate - Fruit Punch, 1.62 oz. https://alltvspots.com/2020/mio-fruit-punch-man-in-the-desert-commercial He is the one who asked for this item and I'm sure that he would recommend it. Welcome to the new water and it doesn't have any sugar in it so It's wonderful!! 4.6 out of 5 stars 69 ratings. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Ever. I found this at walmart after ordering 3 kinds from amazon and I like it. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. A single squeeze of the bottle delivers a burst of bold citrus flavor.