In Easy Layer-Cake Quilts 2, they're at it again! Old South Fabrics is an online quilting store located in Cleveland, Tennessee. Porch swings, iced tea, laughter and maybe a ceiling fan. 4 turquoise, 4 pink, 3 orange and 2 yellow) Great! Sisters Barb and Mary are famous for sharing little sewing tricks that make quilts look more complex than they truly are. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). 'Ten Cents ' Patchwork Quilting patterns by Me and My Sister Layer Cake Friendly Quilt pattern. I can’t wait to play with my new patterns. Request a cancellation within: 1 hour of purchase. 100% Premium Cotton. Be well and safe. 4 yards of fabric for backing, Fabric Requirements Layer 2: 25, 10 x 10 - inch squares* for blocks (4 green, 6 blue, Etsy keeps your payment information secure. When you shop at our online quilt fabric store, you’ll always be treated with prompt, caring southern-style hospitality and service as well as our personal satisfaction guarantee. 3 people have this in their carts right now. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Completed size: 52.5" x 64.5" 1: $16.00. Barb and Mary These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads. Thank you so much for the quick delivery!!! Appreciate the thank you card and kindness! Back Porch Layer Cake by Me & My Sister for Moda 22390LC. Patterns that use the Happy Fabrics. Me and My Sister Designs. Easy as 4-5-6; Grocery Sack Sleeve; Happy Dance; ©2020 Me and My Sister Designs. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information. This fabric is so pretty. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. Easy Layer Cake Quilts Book Me and My Sister Designs #B1418 The popular designers of Me and My Sister Designs are back with absolutely stunning quilts created expressly for … There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I love this shop! 1 3/4 yards white for sashing and border We specialize in selling top of the line Moda fabrics, Moda pre-cuts, Moda quilt kits and unique patterns from world-class fabric designers such as Robin Pickens, Corey Yoder, Jen Kingwell, Laura Muir, Debbie Maddy, Lella Boutique, 3 Sisters, Zen Chic, Holly Taylor, Kate Spain, Bonnie & Camille, French General, and Fig Tree & Co. From beginners to experts, we have a wide assortment of superior quilt fabric, patterns and notions to meet your quilting and sewing needs. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Introducing more sensationally simple quilts from Me and My Sister Designs--Layer-Cake style! If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. Tipsy - by Me and My Sister - Quilt Pattern. 3 turquoise, 8 pink, 3 orange and 1 yellow) 2 yellow and 3 black) 5/8 yard white for first border 3 1/2 yards of fabric for backing, * 42, 10 x 10 - inch squares are known as a Moda Layer Cake TM, Simply Cakes 1.2.3 was made using the "Twirl" Collection by Me and My Sister Designs for Moda Fabrics, Happy Quilting! Requires 36, 10" x 10" squares + extra fabric to complete project Finished size 48.5" x 53" 2: $16.00. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Click Here to View all Fabrics in Layer Cake. 36, 10 x 10 - inch squares* for blocks and second border (7 green,9 pink, 6 blue, 6 turquoise, 3 orange, 5/8 yard pink tone on tone for binding Moda Good Day Layer Cake by Me and My Sister Designs100% Cotton10" Squares42 Pieces*Any shipping overages will be refunded. Please try your search again later. 5/8 yard blue print for second border I'm not responsible for delays due to customs. THANK YOU FOR FAST SHIPPING. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. The estimated delivery date is based on your purchase date, the recipient's location (actual or inferred), the seller's processing time and location, and the shipping carrier. Simply Cakes 1.2.3 ... 3 fast, fun and easy quilts to make from 10 x10 inch layer cakes! Moda - Shades of Black - Layer Cake (22145LC) by Me and My Sister Designs Brand: Moda. Currently unavailable. Looks like you already have an account! Put your Layer Cakes (or any 10" fabric squares) to work in 11 easy quilts that are as pretty as can be. This seller usually responds within 24 hours. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. Layer 3 ... 52 x 52 inches, Fabric Requirements Layer 1: Thank you! * 42, 10 x 10 - inch squares are known as a Moda Layer Cake TM Simply Cakes 1.2.3 was made using the "Twirl" Collection by Me and My Sister Designs for Moda Fabrics Happy Quilting! Twigs - by Me and My Sister - Quilt Pattern. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. 3/8 yard pink tone on tone for rows 1 3/4 yards white for blocks Have a question? Thank you again! Introducing more sensationally simple quilts from Me and My Sister Designs--Layer-Cake style! Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns. Please try again. The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Designed by Me and My Sister Designs Layer Cake includes 42 10-inch squares 100% Cotton; premium quilt shop quality fabric Customers also shopped for. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Wonderful service all of the time! Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Layer 1 ... 52 1/2 x 62 inches If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. 1 yard white for sashing and first border Contact the shop to find out about available shipping options. Sorry, this item doesn’t ship to Hong Kong. Please. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy.