Meanwhile make the Frosting: Combine the condensed milk or cream of coconut, lime juice and zest, and powdered sugar, until desired thickness is obtained. The trendy haircuts you’ll be seeing everywhere next year. Prepare Key Lime Glaze, and immediately brush over top and sides of cake. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. CAKE. Grease a bundt pan. Step 4 Prepare Key Lime Glaze, and immediately brush over top and sides of cake. Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 20 minutes or until a long wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely (about 1 hour). Return the cake to the pan and pierce with a … All the flavor of my favorite Key Lime pie in a moist and delicious bundt cake. 12 oz can of condensed milk OR cream of coconut* Stir in vanilla, lime zest, and lime juice. In a blender, combine undrained white beans or eggs 1/4 c key lime juice, and water. GARNISH (optional) crushed gf graham crackers Grease (I use Pam) a 10 inch bundt pan In mixing bowl, combine cake mix, puddings, oil, water, 1 1/2 tablespoons zest, 1/4 cup key lime juice and eggs with electric mixer. sliced limes and additional lime zest, Brand/Allergen recommendations roughly 1-2 lb powdered sugar, GARNISH (optional) 1 box Better Batter Gluten Free yellow cake mix 1 15oz can white beans, undrained OR 4 large eggs, beaten 1/4 c key lime juice 3/4 c water . Spread the mixture into a Bundt pan and bake for 35-45 minutes or until a tester inserted in the … Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 to 15 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Pour into prepared pan and bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out … To make the lime syrup: Combine the lime juice with the granulated sugar in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat for a couple minutes, just until the sugar has … FROSTING 12 oz can of condensed milk OR cream of coconut* 1/4 c key lime juice zest of 1 key lime or 1/2 regular lime roughly 1-2 lb powdered sugar. Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt. Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 20 minutes or until a long wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Place the yellow cake mix into a mixing bowl. CAKE. © 2017 Better Batter Gluten Free Flour. ‘Tis the season to ditch your all-white palette in favor of something a little bolder and brighter. Preheat oven to 325°. This entry was posted in Cakes, New Recipe, Semi Homemade and Doctored, Uncategorized. 1/4 c key lime juice I have provided allergy friendly substitute recommendations […]. 1 box Better Batter Gluten Free yellow cake mix 1 15oz can white beans, undrained OR 4 large eggs, beaten 1/4 c key lime juice 3/4 c water . Supply Chain/Allergen/Ingredient Information. Southern Living is part of the Meredith Home Group. 1 15oz can white beans, undrained OR 4 large eggs, beaten We will always be committed to high standards for quality and safety, and we will treat you the way we'd want to be treated! Pour batter into prepared bundt pan Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until skewer comes out clean. 3/4 c water, FROSTING My mom and I created this recipe to celebrate my Birthday. All the flavor of my favorite Key Lime pie in a moist and delicious bundt cake. Full recipe below the video. Naomi is the founder of Better Batter as well as a noted speaker on healthy and happy living. These simple and spectacular Southern cakes deserve a comeback, These sides will be the real stars of Thanksgiving dinner. In your mixer bowl, add butter, oil or shortening, and cream cheese and beat for 2 minutes on high speed. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 to 15 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack. Slowly add in sugar beat on high speed for an … The classic, Southern-favorite pound cake gets an infusion of tropical flavor in this recipe for our best-ever Key Lime Pound Cake. Simply combine Key lime juice with powdered sugar and vanilla extract, then pour over your cooled pound cake. Sprinkle with 1 cup streusel; top with remaining … Pour into prepared pan, and bake in preheated oven for 50-60 minutes, or until a sharp edge inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, and the edges pull away slightly from the pan. Beat for 3 minutes. Gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed until light and fluffy. Unmold the cake onto a plate, top with the frosting, and garnish as desired. Call us! Please note that this recips is for a small bundt cake – if you would like a large bundt, simply double the ingredients (bake time may be longer). Cool cake in pan for 25 minutes and then remove the cake from the pan, turn it over onto a wire rack. GARNISH (optional) crushed gf graham crackers Use immediately. Dollop half of batter over streusel in prepared pan. Key Lime Glaze: Whisk together powdered sugar, fresh Key lime juice, and vanilla until smooth. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. 1/4 c key lime juice The icing on the cake (literally) is a gorgeously silky and wonderfully tart Key lime glaze. Southern Living is a registered trademark of, These Haircuts Are Going To Be Huge in 2021, 140 Thanksgiving Side Dishes That’ll Steal the Show, 7 Paint Colors We’re Loving for Kitchen Cabinets in 2020, 50 Books Everyone Should Read in Their Lifetime. Request Better Batter In Your Local Store! Bookmark the permalink. Pour the bean puree into the cake mix and stir until combined. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. My mom and I created this recipe to celebrate my Birthday. Make it in the chill of winter to inspire a trip to a more tropical clime. Add to butter mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. (814) 946-0958 | Customer Service & Ordering available M-F 9am-3:00pm EST. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray your bundt pan with baking spray, set aside Using a standing mixer, combine cake mix, pudding, eggs, sour cream, sugar, oil, key lime juice and vanilla and beat until combined Mix in the green gel food coloring until combined zest of 1 key lime or 1/2 regular lime The glaze is a basic powdered sugar glaze, but dotted with lime zest to give it zing. The cake itself is a little lighter than most pound cakes, but with buttery flavor and in this case, a gentle lime flavor. Next, in a large mixing bowl, mix together pudding, cake mix, sugar, eggs, sour cream, oil, vanilla extract, key lime juice, and green food color (if using). Beat butter and shortening at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer until creamy. Either way, one bite will transport you directly to Key West. Our Buttermilk Glaze highlights the photo-worthy blossom of Nordic Ware ’s Magnolia Bundt Pan while rounding out every bite with … Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Blend until smooth. Grease and flour a bundt pan. crushed gf graham crackers Key Lime Pound Cake is a riff on my favorite (and award winning) Vanilla Pound Cake.