Designed with your convenience in mind, it can operate the Garage Door Opener and lights from inside the garage and allows fast and easy accessories programming with the new internal learn button. Hours: Monday-Friday, 6AM-7PM 24/7 Phone Answering & Service 714-709-8075, © 2020 Champion Garage Door Repair ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LiftMaster 889LM MyQ Garage Opener Upgrade Control Panel Receiver (Replaces 888LM). LiftMaster 882LM Security+ 2.0 Multi-Function Control Panel Visit the LiftMaster Store 4.7 out of 5 stars 282 ratings Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. . No deductibles or hidden fees. You can edit your question or post anyway. Once the garage door is activated, the lights will stay on according to the factory settings (4.5 minutes) unless otherwise specified. Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2019. LiftMaster 885LM Smart Multi-function Wireless Wall Control Garage Security+ 2.0, LIFTMASTER Garage Door Opener 881LM Motion Detecting Control Panel with Timer-to-Close, LiftMaster 882LMW Multi Function Control Panel for Security+ 2.0 MyQ Openers, 78LM LiftMaster Chamberlain Multi-Function Garage Wall Control Remote Keypad OEM, LiftMaster 850LM Universal Gate and Garage Door Opener Receiver, LiftMaster 890max Mini Key Chain Garage Door Opener Remote, 2.5" Long x 1.25" Wide x 1/2" Thick, Black with Gray Buttons. Works great with the Yellow Learn button. The Liftmaster 882LM Control Panel equipped with the lock button feature that designed to prevent the garage door opener activation from the remote controls while still allowing activation from the control panel itself and from any other keyless entry. Plan begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns. Easy claims process. Equipped with maintenance alert system you can ensure that your garage door opener System stays in good working condition. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This new model also allows you to program remote controls and MyQ enabled accessories quickly and easily directly from the control panel. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Our access control panel monitors your entry points, lights, temperature & more. I found this is a common problem, for some reason this unit commonly fails after a prolonged power failure. Home » Garage Door Accessories » Garage Door Control Panel » LiftMaster 882LM. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2020. Very bad design! There was a problem completing your request. DEALERS NEAR ME. It had a blinking amber light no matter what I did. Ships from and sold by Overhead Door Parts Canada. I gave this 2 stars because it replaced the exact same model only 2 years old. The original failed after a 5hr power failure. With a variety of features, they can light the way automatically, display temperature and provide system status alerts. G885LM Wireless Control Panel. It can turn opener lights on/off from inside the garage, and includes an adjustable light timer and large push button for added convenience. Added to Your Shopping Cart. The Item Was Not Added to Your Shopping Cart. With a simple light button, you can turn the garage door opener lights on and off. Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. I know that the motor works as the the garage door goes up if I simply connect the two wires together. Works only with yellow learn button. Just like a regular light switch, the lights will stay on until the light button is pressed again or until the garage door opener itself is being activated. If we can't fix it, we will send you a reimbursement for your product purchase price. Please try again. Compatible only with LiftMaster Security+2.0 Garage Door Openers enabled with MyQ technology. Add to Cart. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Well recently a friend's garage door opener fired and bought the Chamberlain C203 which doesn't have Wifi, one remote and a VERY SMALL wall door control. The delivery was quicker than expected. I read the installation instructions and have checked all the answered questions on the reviews. Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2020. So, I can safely assume that the control panel is broken. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. WARNING! This feature designed to prevent home break-ins and to provide you additional peace of mind. Liftmaster 882LM Control Panel is simple to operate. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Premium No Touch Door Opener Tool & Bottle Opener - Touchscreen Stylus | Clean Key ... Garage Door Remote Compatible Liftmaster/Chamberlain has Red or Orange Learn Button... Universal Garage Remote Control Replacement for Security+ LiftMaster 371LM, Chamber... Weiser (by Kwikset) Halifax Lever, Round Rose, Dummy Function, Polished Chrome (US26). It almost looks and feels like a door bell style, with more research i found that a door bell can be used for a garage door wall control. Ships from and sold by Open Door Discount Remotes. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Control your garage door and opener lights with the new LiftMaster Multi-Function Control Panel. Wireless control panel can be installed almost anywhere in the garage. From all the material available, this should work, but it does not. lights come on but door does not go up or down. My old one stopped working, I switched it out with this new opener in about 3 minutes flat and the world is good again. Unable to add item to Wish List. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Log in to purchase. Are you a LiftMaster Partner? I ordered this and installed it myself with ease. liftmaster 882lm multi-function control panel, Compatible with All Security+2.0 and WiFi garage door openers that have a round yellow Learn button and two yellow antennas, Easily program remote controls and MyQ enabled accessories directly from the control panel, Compatible only with Security+2.0 LiftMaster garage door openers enabled by MyQ technology, Compatible with Craftsman AssureLink openers from Sears. $27.99. Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2017. I have a LiftMaster garage door opener. It can turn opener lights on/off from inside the garage, and includes an adjustable light timer and large push button for added convenience. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Fully transferable.