Then, add the sugar, lemon curd and lemon zest. This means you can enjoy your favorite berries all year round. More About Me, Hi! Grease a 9-inch springform pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter. Refrigerate the crust while you are preparing the filling. Read More. For the filling, there’s a few components (and dishes) but it’s actually very simple to do. https://parade.com/27143/johnbesh/lemon-blackberry-cheesecake https://thefoodcharlatan.com/blackberry-lemon-cheesecake-bars Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It’s best to use a white chocolate bar that you can find in the baking aisle. Remove the pan from the oven and pour the remaining filling over the top. Tag @beyondfrosting on Instagram and hashtag it #beyondfrosting. Finally, fold the prepared whipped cream into the cream cheese filling and stir until well combined. Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up on the sides to create a thick crust. Be sure to really mix the from the bottom of the bowl to the top. Mix in the sour cream, flour, and vanilla until smooth. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. Ingredients: 3 tablespoons butter, softened 1 cup sour cream 1 cup graham cracker crumbs 1/4 cup all-purpose flour 2 pounds cream cheese 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 1/2 cups sugar 1 1/2 pints blackberries 3/4 cup milk Zest and juice of 1 lemon 4 eggs Bake for 10 minutes. First make a batch of homemade whipped cream. Even if you don’t have access to fresh blackberries, you can absolutely make the cheesecake because I actually used frozen Marion blackberries for this dessert. My favorite desserts are cheesecakes, cupcakes and a good soft sugar cookie. You’ll want to allow the sauce to cool before adding it to your cheesecake. For the lemon curd: Combine the granulated sugar, butter, lemon zest and juice and egg in a large microwave-safe bowl (the mixture will bubble and triple in volume during cooking). It was gone in no time with rave reviews:):) Thanks for the great recipe! It sits in a graham cracker crust and is topped with a homemade blueberry sauce. Courtesy of My Family Table, by John Besh. This means most of the liquid will be evaporated and it resembles the consistency of jam. The lemon flavor comes from a combination of lemon curd and lemon zest which added that lemon punch on your tongue. If you’re not familiar with how to make a crust in a springform pan, don’t worry! Pour the blackberry filling on top of the prepared crust. While I prefer a springform pan, you can make these in a deep dish 9inch pan as well. Swoon. My friends at Oregon Berries help keep the freezer stocked all year round with berries so I never have to worry what time of year it is. Stir it until it’s completely smooth. Be sure to grind the cookies into a fine crumb (filling and all), combine with melted butter and then press into your pan. In a large bowl, use a handheld mixer to combine the cream cheese with the sugar until smooth. Next add the granulated sugar lemon curd and lemon zest and continue beating until smooth. No-Bake desserts are my jam, and while I’m particular to cheesecakes myself, there’s so many fun and creative desserts you can make without turning on the oven. Pour the puree into one bowl of the cheese mixture along with the remaining 1⁄2 pint of whole blackberries and mix well. Pour the purée into one bowl of the cheese mixture along with the remaining 1⁄2 pint of whole blackberries and mix well. Save up to 85% on gifts from small businesses. Oh, and mint chip ice cream! This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. This post may contain affiliate sales links.