Directions:1. —Norene Wright, Manilla, Indiana, Leftover candy: Chocolate kisses Topped with a chocolate kiss, these cherry-flavored cookies look super cute on a dessert tray. Leftover candy: M&M's This no-bake snack mix is a real treat for kids, and you can easily increase the amount to fit your needs. The non-human copy-paste pitch doesn't work — it always has to feel personalized. —Sharon Evans, Clear Lake, Iowa, Leftover candy: Peeps The inspiration for this cake came from one of my favorite flowers, the sunflower. Bunny Chow: Dress up puppy chow for some bunny in your life. —Tonya Hamrick, Wallace, West Virginia, Leftover candy: Milk chocolate candy bars, Snickers candy bars Two kinds of candy bars baked into these brownies make them an extra special treat. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners. This unique dessert is a mix between a Rice Krispies treat, a candy bar, and a bowl of popcorn—and it's going to rock your world. Mar 11, 2016 You've got extra candy… Leftover candy: M&M's This recipe combines several favorite flavors—peanut butter, butterscotch and chocolate—in one big cookie. 15 Tasty Recipes That Use Leftover Candy Canes. Make sure you have an extra candy bar on hand because it’s hard to resist a nibble or two while you’re chopping. Easter Candy Popcorn: Put a spin on sweet and salty popcorn with a butter marshmallow sauce. —Bethany Eledge, Cleveland, Tennessee, Leftover candy: M&M's This recipe combines several favorite flavors—peanut butter, butterscotch and chocolate—in one big cookie. Marbled Jelly Bean Bark: Why should peppermint bark get all the glory? (via Kirbie’s Cravings), 17. —Diana Wing, Bountiful, Utah, Leftover candy: Chocolate kisses Guests will stand in line to kiss the cook when these treats are served! The stories you care about, delivered daily. Cadbury Mini Egg Skillet Cookie. 3. Your guests won't be able to get enough of this unique Easter nest cake recipe. ), The Science-Backed Reason to Write a Gratitude Letter Today, 23 Adorable Nurseries Both Mama and Baby Will Love. Let cake cool for a few minutes then remove cake from pan and let cool fully. Leftover Candy Stuffed Brownies: This delicious brownie recipe is filled with all your favorite candy (or whatever candy you happen to have on hand). Candy Bar Blondies – Sally’s Baking Addiction. Cadbury Creme Eggs Rocky Road Bar: This candy bar is as colorful, gooey, chocolatey, and creamy as they come. Easter Candy Milkshake – Yellow Bliss Road, 3. One of the best ways to use leftover Easter candy is to melt it down – especially since many candies are chocolate-based. They disappear quickly! (via Something Swanky), 8. Your family will love this Hershey's peanut butter blossom cookie recipe. You’ve come to the right place to find out ways to use that leftover Easter candy. Swap out butter for coconut oil for a slightly healthier twist. Chocolate Peanut Butter Kit Kat Crunch Bars: Give me a break; this looks too good to be true! You've got extra candy—and we've got fresh new ways to enjoy it. Candy Overload Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies. —Barbara Leighty, Simi Valley, California, Leftover candy: Peanut butter cups I said I'd bring dessert to a holiday party and tried this recipe. (via Averie Cooks), 20. Here are some tips, tricks and recipes to reinvent leftover Easter candy. (via Leelalicious), 13. You only need four ingredients to mix up this tasty treat: popcorn, Peeps, white chocolate, and cooking spray. So irresistible! —Kari Pease, Conconully, WA, Leftover candy: Butterfinger candy bars These great cookies don't last long—make a double batch! Add cherries and raisins. Share them with family and friends. Jelly Bean & Peeps Rice Krispies Treats. Sure, it calls for specific candies like M&M’s and Kit Kat bars, but you can throw in whatever chocolate-based candy you have on hand. They are so easy to make and disappear just as fast. The only thing better than Cadbury Mini Eggs is a … Copyright © 2020 SheKnows Media, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. Before baking, I like to press a … Get the tutorial at Two Sisters Crafting. Though simply peeling the wrapper off an Easter candy is the easiest way to enjoy it, it isn’t necessarily the most delicious way. Stir the candy into batter. Jessica Leigh Mattern is a web editor and writer who covers home, holiday, DIY, crafts, travel, and more lifestyle topics. (As hard as we tried, jellybean cereal just wasn’t catching on!) Directions:1. Kids especially love them, so they're great for picnics, potlucks and school bake sales. Use pastel candies to decorate the roof and nest. My mother got this recipe from a fellow teacher at her school.