. I am not sure how well that would hold up for the extended period of time. You won't believe how much like the "real thing" this sugar-free version is. Site by Teriyaki chicken with steamed broccoli – One of my favourite slow cooker meals. – How long does it take to get into ketosis? This keto teriyaki sauce recipe makes about 1 ¼ cups, depending on how much you reduce it. Raising kids can be hard, but eating healthy doesn’t have to be with the right recipes! Home » Recipes » Keto Teriyaki Sauce – Sugar-Free Japanese Recipe. I’m super new to cooking and spices: would you say this mix is spicy or mild? Sweetener – Sukrin Gold sweetener is a great brown sugar replacement, but my new favourite is Lakanto’s Golden Monk Fruit sweetener! I love keto marinades! Traditionally, it is made of soy sauce, sweetener, and ginger. Uncover and whisk in xanthan gum. 2 tsp each of pepper, garlic powder, and ginger. I love to create healthy recipes for my family; meals my two little stinkers actually love to eat. By using this site, you are agreeing to the site's terms of use. Planning on trying this tomorrow but have a question. Perhaps you were looking at the total carbs? Keto Teriyaki Beef Skewers Meals with low carb teriyaki sauce. Here are my favourites: Chicken wings with low carb teriyaki sauce – Cook your wings until crispy then pour in the teriyaki sauce and toss. This Keto Chinese Pork Egg Roll Soup is So Flavorful! The problem? , FREE Bonus! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualified sales. We also eat a lot of teriyaki around here so use this sauce often! What is Teriyaki Sauce Made Out Of . KETO TERIYAKI SAUCE. Now I’m going through your other recipes to try more. My 3 year old loves it as well! My husband loves teriyaki anything and this was a true hit with him. The sauce will thicken once it reaches room temperature. Cover and cook over medium-low heat until thickened. Once you’ve given it a try, I’m sure you’ll agree: keto teriyaki sauce tastes so much better than the sugary store bought versions! Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. The fresh ginger and garlic ramp up the flavor profile while the brown Swerve adds a touch of sweetness and caramelization. Hey Ben I am glad you loved it so much! In a small saucepan combine soy sauce, water, apple cider vinegar, sukrin gold, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and sesame seeds. Microwave instructions: If you choose to use a microwave cooking method, add all ingredients to a microwavable bowl and place in the microwave for 1 minute. I have kept it in my fridge for up to a day while marinating but have not kept it longer than that. Learn how your comment data is processed. This Low Carb Teriyaki Sauce and Marinade is simple, easy and absolutely delicious. Please check your email for further instructions. Your email address will not be published. Hey Shirley, I am so glad you both liked it so much! OUT NOW! Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Hey Christine! Then grill or saute on the stove. I'm Wendy and I'm here to show you just how delicious a low carb, gluten free and keto diet can be! How to Make Sugar-free Teriyaki Sauce. Hi! I will be making again and again, I’m so glad you enjoyed it, Victoria! Place all the ingredients, except the xanthan gum, in a saucepan over medium heat. Teriyaki sauce almost always contains some type of sweetener. Brown sugar sweetens the sauce and cornstarch thickens it. In this post, I share how to make keto teriyaki sauce and describe why salmon was the perfect protein for this meal. Calories: 16, Total Carbohydrates: 1.2g, Fiber: 0, Sugar Alcohols: .2g, Net Carbohydrates: 1g, Total Fat: 1g, Protein: 1g. Your email address will not be published. 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar This sugar free teriyaki sauce is a simple and fast way to curb the hibachi craving on your ketogenic diet. Salsa BBQ Keto Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs, Low Carb Breakfast Burritos with Ham, Peppers and Cheese, The flavours combine to make a Sugar Free Teriyaki Sauce or Marinade that is, Be sure to mix the xanthan gum into the sesame oil. I generally use the the whole batch in a stir fry! Thank you for sharing! Combine all ingredients except the sesame oil and xanthan gum. It tastes fabulous as a marinade and will help tenderize many different kinds of meats. Yield: 1 1/2 cup, Serving Size: 1 tablespoon That being said, I think this Keto Teriyaki Sauce delivers on the flavors you expect from Japanese cuisine within the confines of a low carb diet. Teriyaki salmon – Bake salmon with this teriyaki glaze; brush on a couple of times during the baking period. Perfect Teriyaki Sauce!!!! Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on SMS (Opens in new window). For the leftover sauce, pour the sauce into a glass jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Continue to boil until the sauce has thickened, then remove from the heat. In a medium saucepan, stir together the coconut aminos, water, brown sugar substitute, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, and crushed red pepper. It is also important to note that xylitol is toxic to dogs. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for, Whisk xanthan gum and sesame oil in a small bowl then stir into the sauce until thick, about, Deduct fibre (0.1g) and sugar alcohols (5 g) from the total carbs to get, I have read and agree with your privacy policy. About 4 minutes to read this article. So good!!! Whisk in 1/4 tsp xanthan gum and heat until it thickens and reaches your desired consistency. The recipe makes 20 serves, 1 serving is 1 tablespoon. Success! I suggest an avocado oil and coconut aminos marinade for boneless chicken thighs on the grill. Don't Miss Out! Do not share your sugar-free teriyaki sauce with Fido Steve Batholemu III, no matter how much they beg! EASY Keto Home Baking Recipes. Use this savory glaze to add that perfect umami flavor to so many dishes. The list is endless when it comes to what to do with this low carb teriyaki sauce and marinade recipe! That’s it! Thanks for the recipe, it’s a keeper! Teriyaki sauce is a little hard to duplicate on a keto diet, since none of the three main ingredients - soy, mirin, and sugar - are keto-friendly. I won’t be freezing it – because there won’t be any left! We respect your privacy. What are ya waiting for?! As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualified sales. I typically use them interchangeably, but I can’t say I’ve done it on this recipe. It’s sweet, salty and garlicky – ideal for dinner tonight over chicken, beef or salmon! I’ve made this several times now to marinate a pork tenderloin for the grill. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Required fields are marked *, © 2011 - 2020 All rights reserved. Learn how your comment data is processed. Unsubscribe at anytime. Instead of soy sauce, my sugar free teriyaki sauce uses, soy sauce. This keto teriyaki sauce is a little sweet, a little savory, and a whole lot of delicious! Subscribe to stay up to date with the latest and greatest recipes! At no additional cost to you, I make a small commission for purchases made through links in this post. The Ultimate Keto Cookies Cookbook, Easy & fun recipes for quality time spent at home, Easy & fun recipes for quality time spent at home, Keto Salted Caramel Cheesecake Fat Bomb Recipe, Keto Cinnamon Rolls (sugar free, low carb), Best Ever Keto Chocolate Cake (Sugar Free), Sugar Free Lemon Mug Cake (Low Carb Recipe), Flaxseed Bread With Coconut Flour – Low Carb. 2 tablespoons monk fruit granulated Subscribe for Free Recipes to Your Inbox! Whisk together. Makes 1/2 cup / 8 tbsp of sauce (1 tbsp per portion - 1.2g net carbs per tbsp). This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Don’t need your sauce thickened? Many recipes also use mirin, a sweet wine made from rice. Home » Recipes » Keto Recipes » Salad Dressings/Sauces/Dips. Add the soya sauce, coconut aminos, low carb sweetener, water, apple cider vinegar and spices. SUCCESS! Cook for 2 minutes on a low simmer. Just whisk together all of the ingredients except for the xanthan gum in a medium saucepan. Teriyaki sauce has a wonderful combination of flavors! Thanks so much. If you don’t like spicy, leave out the cayenne , Your email address will not be published. Love Asian inspired food? Hope this helped . Marinate chicken thighs, drizzle over green beans, take cauliflower rice to the next level, and more! Whisk the xanthan gum into the sesame oil, then whisk into the simmering sauce. Perfect for chicken, salmon or beef, this Low Carb Teriyaki Sauce and Marinade is simple, easy and absolutely delicious! This has been my go-to low carb, keto-friendly, sugar free teriyaki sauce! So, I decided to made my very own sugar free teriyaki sauce! That being said, I think this Keto Teriyaki Sauce delivers on the flavors you expect from Japanese cuisine within the confines of a low carb diet.