Beat. Find our affiliate disclosure here. Add powdered sugar, a little at a time using an electric mixer, whip the powdered sweetener into the peanut butter until mixture is thick enough to roll, but not dry and crumbly Form small balls out of the dough. you can get some budget-friendly coconut flour here. They're vegan, low carb, easy to make, and sweet! I love me a big plate of paleo healthy gingerbread cookies or brown butter oatmeal cookies and definitely won’t say no to these keto peanut butter cookies with almond flour that I have for you today! Follow me on Pinterest for more, and use the little pin button at the top of the card! Besides being lower in net carbs, it is also packed with lots of heart-healthy fats. If you need to stock up on coconut flour, you can get some budget-friendly coconut flour here. There are some sugar free sprinkles out there, but they can be hard to find. Download my FREE Body, Mind and Soul Guide! I do not recommend using coconut flour as it soaks up too much moisture. Privacy Policy. Have a question? Fire up your oven and allow it to preheat. Mix all the ingredients as well as you can. Line a large plate or tray with parchment paper. When looking for an amazing sugar free chocolate we found that Lily’s was the best flavored and least bitter. And sugar equals carbs. But, on a keto diet, it can be hard satisfying your sweet tooth. When buying some peanut butter for this recipe, I recommend using the non-stir variety, as everything is already mixed up and the oil is well incorporated into the nut butter. If you’re running out of coconut flour, you can get some here. If you are on the keto diet, here are some amazing keto desserts to serve up this holiday season. Add in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla and beat until well mixed. which has a whopping 13.5 grams of net carbs per tablespoon! No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Balls – Vegan Gluten Free Protein Balls! Kind of like the holiday classic keto buckeyes recipe, A keto no bake peanut butter ball that is dipped in rich chocolate and festive holiday sprinkles. Recipe developer. They will probably last longer in the fridge. If you’d like to give it a try, you can get some here. Another way you make these Peanut Butter Balls keto is by using coconut flour. Because monkfruit is all natural, similar to stevia, is has no glycemix index. So, they’re a great fat bomb to have if you’re watching your calories. I consent to Food Faith Fitness collecting and storing the data I submit in this form. Subscribe To Get This Awesome Freebie And Have New Recipes Delivered Right To Your Inbox! Hey, my name is Karo! This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. A follower of Christ. Your dough will form 18 peanut butter balls. And you get some fiber to boot! Some of our most popular keto dessert recipes are keto no bake versions. With these No-Bake Keto Peanut Butter Balls, you can eat your cake. Yes, peanut butter is definitely OK for keto. SEE RECIPE NOTES. Just simple and CLASSIC peanut butter cookies but with a healthy little almond flour twist that is gonna make your taste buds SO HAPPY. In a large mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients and mix very well, until combined. Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information or products discussed are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease or illness. They’re delicious, soft, chewy morsels of peanut butter goodness. And if you’re a fan of coconut like I am, you can roll your Peanut Butter Balls in some shredded coconut. Then, use a silicone spatula to fold until well incorporated and … DEVOUR! This blog is supported by readers purchasing featured products. Creamy peanut butter makes the texture of the peanut butter balls nice and smooth. Nutritional values were obtained with automatic software using the amounts of products used. It’s a perfect sweet treat for anyone at the household, and just an awesome fat bomb to keep yourself in ketosis. As a bonus, peanut butter is a good source of protein too. To get the most accurate representation of the nutritional values, you should calculate them with the actual ingredients used in your recipe. Stir in the remaining ingredients until well mixed. And had the best selection. For instance, 30 grams of coconut flour (or 4 tablespoons) of coconut flour contains only 8 grams of net carbs. Just grab a bowl large enough to hold the contents, and mix away. And have it too! Form small balls out of the dough. You want to use peanut butter that contains only peanuts. Fire up your oven and allow it to preheat. These 3-ingredient no-bake keto peanut butter balls are just the fat bomb you need on a low carb diet. The same amount of regular flour contains almost 22 grams of net carbs. Use the form below to submit your question or comment. Save to PINTEREST- Simply HOVER over ANY image & look for the SAVE button in the top left corner. Typically we use Lily’s sugar free chocolate chips or bars. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. This will ensure they are super chewy, just the way you like them. These little bite-size peanut butter balls are heavenly. If the batter is … Then make balls out of your dough and place them on a parchment paper-lined tray. STAY IN DA KNOW (AND GET SPECIAL BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO) BY FOLLOWING ALONG WITH FFF ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER! This keeps the peanut butter balls keto. Get my new book, “Eat The Cookie”! They are perfectly chewy and satisfyingly sweet, but they’re also packed with protein (thank you peanut butter and almond flour!) That’s because a lot of treats have sugar. Obsessed with cookie dough, pink & leopard print. Remove the pan from the oven and allow them to fully cool on the pan. The amount of oil in peanut butter can vary, as well as the temperature of your "softened" peanut butter. Bake your cookies for 13-15 minutes or until they are set but soft. All Nutritious is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Then when you want a few, pull them out of the fridge, thaw on the counter and sink your teeth into them. There are A LOT of things that get me excited about the Christmas season and all that comes with it! After many tests, I found that monkfruit is less bitter and has the least after taste. So we do switch back and forth between the both. Less muffin like than the banana cookies but a little less dense than the chickpea cookies….basically, they are PERFECTION. So, here I am to share it all with you! Download the FREE Body, Mind & Soul Guide that helps faith-filled women lose what weighs them down! Keto Cheese Chips with Jalapeno (High Protein), Keto Quiche Recipe with Zucchini and Pepperoni, 1 cup natural, unsalted, unsweetened creamy peanut butter. Don’t make the cookies too long- you’ll want them to feel set but it’s okay if they’re still soft. Great for making dessert platters to give to neighbors and loved ones, or treat yourself. Place them on the plate or tray and keep in the fridge for 30 … These cookies are somewhere between the peanut butter oatmeal banana cookies and peanut butter chickpea chocolate chip cookies in texture. When you buy products with my links, I earn a commission at no extra cost to you. To make your Peanut Butter Balls keto, you want to use a sugar-free maple syrup-like ChocZero’s Maple Syrup. You may need to use lightly damp hands to press them out. So, it not only helps your digestion but keeps you full longer. Besides being low in net carbs, they’re also packed with protein and fat. Therefore, you may need more or less powdered sugar. NOW our favorite monkfruit sweetener company has chocolate! Send me feedback on these peanut butter balls! Add a layer of parchment paper to a cookie sheet and set aside. You can easily substitute in some almond butter into this keto peanut butter cookies recipe instead and the results will still be fabulous! *As with all GF baking, please weigh your flour to ensure accurate results, orange cardamom paleo almond butter cookies, peanut butter chickpea chocolate chip cookies, Low carb sugar free sugar cookies with almond flour, Gluten free paleo lemon poppy seed muffins with almond flour, Gluten free almond flour shortbread cookies, Cranberry Paleo Gluten Free Almond Butter Cookies, Orange Cardamom Paleo Almond Butter Cookies, Easy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Banana Cookies.