Pork chops are a great low-carb, lean meat! If you’re looking for a Father’s Day recipe that men will love, try these low carb grilled glazed pork chops.They have a sugar free glaze with the flavors of  maple and brown sugar and only 3.4g net carbs per thick pork chop. You can usually get the maple extract there too. By the way these slaw recipes would go nicely with the glazed pork chops and are easy to make. Cook for 3 minutes then flip and glaze again. Pick me! She loved them (and so did I) and suggested this is a recipe that we need to keep in the rotation. Season with granulated garlic, kosher salt and black pepper. Big pay-off: low carb, high taste, full belleh! Top with diced green onions, optional. Hi, I'm Darius. Our favorite type of weeknight meal. The browned bits that adhere to the bottom of the pan add a caramelized richness. I am aware that I'm rather young but I started caring about my health years ago. For The Brine: 1-2 bay leaves. I love you so much for this recipe. Pork chops are sometimes low in fat depending on the cut but the addition of bacon alters that completely. I use an instant read thermometer and pull them out the pan at about 135-138 degrees. Totally unplanned episode. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. #zrdn-recipe-container .zrdn-tag-item a, #zrdn-recipe-container .zrdn-tag-item{ Turn off the heat, add a tablespoon or two of butter (depending on the number of servings) and shake the pan until the butter incorporates into the sauce. Add olive oil and ½ tablespoon unsalted butter. If you want any of these products I have them at my Amazon store. In conclusion, I will list the nutrition facts below via Cronometer. All rights reserved. If you have leftover glaze add it to the pork chops at the end too. I do eat low carb but I bet the real deal was better. color: #f37226; #zrdn-recipe-container ol.zrdn-counter li:before, And making pan gravy is a natural progression and a snap. In a sauce pan, add the butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, dijon mustard, garlic and hot pepper flakes. The other day my son-in-law was visiting and I asked him what would be his favorite thing to eat on Father’s Day and he said grilled pork chops. So, far, I’ve got my Keto Mile High and Chocolate Keto Cake mixes in a jar, ready for those times. Or to reach me quicker message me on Instagram. There are advantages to both but I prefer bone in pork chops in every situation. Enjoy! Spoon additional glaze over pork as desired. If your looking for a Father's Day recipe the men will love, try these low carb grilled glazed pork chops. Tragedy. A home for refined sugar free tasty dishes, product reviews, and health information. With a Flair of humor to add (Whoooo). 6 cloves ( whole ) 1 - 4 " stick of cinnamon. I had the butcher cut a pork loin into chops and they’re easily 1/2 thick. This recipe was a total pork chop game changer for me. You should have a moist “pink tinged” center at that temp. Savory and sweet meet when you sauté  the pork chops, wrap them in bacon, then finished in the oven. I’m making this for dinner tonight! Add pork chops. The ingredients are butter, garlic, dijon mustard, Swerve brown sugar, maple extract, hot pepper flakes and sugar free maple syrup (Nature’s Hallow). color:#f37226; Pour over chops and enjoy. Your email address will not be published. Links to items contained within pages, recipes and meal plans may link to items in Fluffy Chix Cook Amazon Store. Let it simmer unt il it thickens and then take off the stove. Please, do not ever take any information on Fluffy Chix Cook website, social media pages, or anywhere Fluffy Chix Cook's or Susie T. Gibbs' copyrighted material appears, Mustard Glazed Pork Chops with Pan Gravy – Keto and Low Carb Bliss, Dr. Westman’s No Sugar, No Starch Page 4 – Low Carb Keto Meal Plans, The Heater – Dr. Westman’s No Sugar No Starch Diet – Week 2 | Day 2 | Fluffy Chix Cook, Leftover Thursday – Dr. Westman’s No Sugar No Starch Diet – Week 2 | Day 4 | Fluffy Chix Cook, Pan Seared Chicken with Parsley and Thyme | Keto Allergy KISS Day 2 | Fluffy Chix Cook, Pumpkin in Browned Butter – aka Refried Pumpkin | Keto Allergy KISS Day 2 | Fluffy Chix Cook, Slow Roasted Country Style Pork Ribs | Keto Allergy KISS Day 4, Cheesy Balsamic Stuffed Mini Peppers – Keto Allergy KISS Day 3, Pumpkin in Browned Butter – aka Refried Pumpkin | Keto Allergy KISS Day 2, Pan Seared Chicken with Parsley and Thyme | Keto Allergy KISS Day 2, Egg Fast Breakfast Biscuit – Low Carb Keto Breakfast Yum, The BEST Low Carb Cornbread Recipe – EPIC CORN BREAD BATTLE – Testing 3 Keto Cornbread Recipes – Video Recipes. Cook spoon glaze over pork chops and cook until pork chop internal temperature is 140 degrees. Maybe you’re cooking for one and don’t want to make a lot of fuss? Also, thanks for all the great recipes. After the pork loin is cooked and resting we add bacon and apple cider vinegar to the pan drippings to create the ultimate pork loin chop topping. That’s an operator error. Bacon wrapped pork chops are great for keto. Smoked & Maple Glazed Pork Chops + My Pork Brine Recipe ( Keto Friendly ) #keto #ketorecipes #whatsinyourfridge. Required fields are marked *, Privacy Policy   About   Cookie Policy   Instagram   Shop   Subscribe   Misc, Copyright © 2020 My Life Cookbook - low carb healthy everyday recipes. Sweetener ( I used Lakanto Monkfruit because I want to keep it Keto. By adding liquid to the piping hot pan, the liquid lifts the stuck-on bits and cleans the bottom of the pan, while making the resulting gravy taste awesome. Simple, right? Honestly, I don’t think enough glaze remains on the chops to bust anyone’s diet. gtag('js', new Date()); Scrape pan with a spatula to loosen the browned bits that give it so much flavor. Psylli Induction Pasta – Low Carb | Gluten Free Noodles! Mustard Pork Chops with Pan Gravy fit both criteria and save the keto day! You have a silky, pan gravy that is thick and glorious addition to the meat. Bacon wrapped pork chops are great for keto. I will be making these more often so I’ll have to thank him for the idea! Use whatever liquid you have: water, broth, dry wine or extra dry vermouth, or even dry sherry or spirits—such flavor! NOTE: I used both bone in and bonelss pork chops. Using toothpicks to hold, wrap 2 pieces of bacon around each pork chop. To make this glaze sugar free you might need a few low carb products. Pan searing is a basic cooking technique. Hi Lee, so glad you liked them! I would argue better but thin cut was all I had access to at the time of preparing these. I have grand hopes for this recipe … I’m tired of dry pork chops and this might be the answer to my problem. That’s not the meats’ fault. glaze the top size. Cook for 3 minutes then flip and glaze the other side. Two meats practically scream, “Hey! We are not nutritionists. How much longer would you recommend I cook the meat? Some that don’t have a sweet edge to them because I love savory without the sweetness as well. You’re done! If you are using a keto caramel sauce once you put them out add caramel and don't put them back in. I think it's truly important because at a young age I knew the food they were feeding us was complete b.s, can I curse up here? They look like incredible tasting chops! Add in the extract and mix again. salt and pepper your pork chops and heat a skillet to medium to high heat, use olive oil for cooking then brown the pork chops each side. My mama taught me how easy it is to use this method. Oh yum! If it does harden, just pop it in the microwave for about 30 seconds and it should melt again. Add pork chops back to pan (along with any liquid that may have collected on plate.) color: #f37226; Mustard Glazed Pork Chops with Pan Gravy – Keto and Low Carb Bliss. Taste and adjust seasoning. Whisk unti the butter and sugar melt and everything is well combined. In the past, they've always turned out dry and flavorless when grilled. Juicy pork chops are always a winner in our house! All of these sugar free products are a one to one substitution so use the same amounts. function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} If you are using a keto caramel sauce once you pull them out add caramel and don’t put them back in. For some reason, I rarely make pork chops, but these ones look so seriously delicious that I think I need to change that immediately! It’s based on high heat, a heavy pan, a little fat, and well-seasoned meat (and lots of ventilation). Savory and sweet meet when you sauté  the pork chops, wrap them in bacon, then finished in the oven.