I've only gotten to play with it a little, but it really sews like a dream. Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2020. it's a juki, good sewing machine..my dad likes it. Great for a travel classroom machine at 15 lbs. Of course, this piqued my curiosity, and when I asked about the difference between the two, I was formally introduced to the new Exceed series from Juki. Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2017, So far this machine meets my expectations. I love this machine. I adore my Juki F-600 and I am adoring my LB5100 as well. It is very easy to use, whether you are a beginner or more advanced sewer this machine will work great for you. I finally narrowed it down to this machine, a Janome and a Brother. Popularity of a brand and longevity of the brand are not the only criteria when considering a purchase though. The drop in bobbin, on board needle th… Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2019. I have owned Brother machines and Janome machines, Viking and Bernina that I enjoyed but they cannot hold a candle to a Juki. But that maybe normal not sure about that. If you are planning on stitching lots of lettering projects, having only the one font will likely not be enough and a machine that specializes in lettering might be more suitable. Based on customer feedback, we are pleased to recommend it. Very well made and quiet. Overall a great buy, happy sewing. In the following sections, I’m going to scrutinize this machine and leave no stone unturned in order to give you my clear opinion about it. Juki HZL-F300 Sewing Machine Review The Positives. I buy bobbins and other parts online with no trouble. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Oh man, it was terrible. It's like a gentle white noise. They are located 3 hours from me, and worth every minute of the drive should I need help with a machine. Last Updated September 24, 2020 9:11 am (UTC) By Mary Janes and Galoshes. Take a … Also I have used this machine to make a denim skirt and it worked great but if you are really into sewing with heavy fabric you may want to look into a heavy duty machine. The LB5100 is a powerhouse. I dont think I could have bought a better sewing machine for the price. Oh my lanta, this machine is like none other. The stitch length and width adjustment dial is on the right side, next to the balance wheel. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Juki HZL-LB5100 Computerized Sewing Machine, See all details for Juki HZL-LB5100 Computerized Sewing Machine, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 1. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The LB5100 is quiet, sturdy, absolutely NO vibration as Juki machines are solid. I unpacked it, set it up, and sewed on my new Juki all afternoon yesterday, well into the evening. I like that Juki machines are quite intuitive and easy to operate. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Juki HZL-LB5100 Computerized Sewing Machine at Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2019. I love this sewing machine. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; The stitch quality is Perfection in every seam. Performance, functionality and value for money ensure customer satisfaction and the Juki HZL G110 meets these criteria. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It's such a high jump from my old machine. To thread the bobbin, start by placing it on one of the spool pins, while locating your spool of thread on the other. When I first saw the Juki HZL 355 ZW-A, I instantly thought that it would be a good choice for children to learn the art of sewing. I'm going to be putting button holes and a finishing touch embroidery on pretty much everything. Juki HZL-F300 is a part of the HZL-F series and it looks nothing out of the ordinary. I do tell everyone I teach when sewing, SLOW DOWN when you're filling the bobbin, and you will get a smooth tighter bobbin than running a machine full speed. As a powerful work horse, this sewing machine is perfectly capable of even the toughest of projects. Juki HZL-F300 Review - A Versatile Tool for Creative Sewers. Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2020. After reading the review about SewVacDirect I felt confident about them and so far they haven't disappointed. I looked at several that were more expensive and I feel I made the right choice. Even though Juki is a relatively new brand in the marketplace and may be better known for their industrial sewing machines, customers of their domestic machines are impressed. I researched machines and read reviews until my eyes were ready to fall out of my head. It comes with several excsessories and sewing feet. I bought a mid range brother machine at Walmart. amzn_assoc_default_category = "All"; amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; It doesn’t take long shopping for a sewing machine before you realize that practically anything you want is available in some form. This computerized sewing machine offers an LCD screen and the ability to program all the functions you need. The stitches are incredible and efficient. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Dissecting Juki HZL-F300. Some of the best features of the Juki HZL-G110 include a seventy pattern memory, a choice of 180 stitches, LED lights, one font, an automatic needle threader, 37 variable needle positions, 8 automatic buttonholes, 70 pattern memory, as well as drop feed, adjustable stitch length and width and a hard cover. I was first attracted to this machine by its from the clean look and sleek lines. Moreover, this wonderful Juki machine comes with both 1/4-inch and 1/5-inch quilting feet. Will be looking to SewVacDirect for further purchases. This machine does have a 100 different stitches, which I admit I do not use very often so I probably would have been just fine with one that does fewer stitches.