Growing up in a Christian home, I was raised to view my virginity as almost as important as my salvation. I dont think there are any risks being a virgin even over 30. It’s not. 16 You're respected : even the devil respects a virgin! The Christmas season has a tendency to be busy and somewhat stressful – fortunately Virgin Pulse have shared 12 tips to staying happy and healthy over the holidays.. From tips such as ditching caffeine and going for a walk to help you perk up, to suggesting you ditch your smartphone this festive season, Virgin Pulse have loads of advice on how to make sure that 2014 is the year that you … Cause he knows it's not easy to remain one at this present age.. That's why he impute delusional conceptions on people to criticize you. T&Cs apply . Become a Virgin Active member in under 10 minutes. Join now and receive a limited edition Virgin Active Bag. Forgive them. It can be a choice, a change of life, or loss of interest, and that’s perfectly fine. Will people look at me weird if I'm like 60 and still always been single and virgin? Also, I'm the only adult from my friends who doesn't drink alcohol, is this also acceptable? However: * There is a bit of a backlash because of the obsession and fetishization of virginity for women. They keep saying how I should at least try (which I eventually have to, being a cook student), but they also understand me not wanting to (nothing special, I'm not religious or anything, it's just not my thing). First thing’s first: Not having sex doesn’t mean you’re broken. Because being a virgin is the apex height, and the greatest form of purity any mortal can/could attain. The only risk there is, is there may be complications in getting pregnant other than this please do not worry. > Why is it considered bad to be a virgin? All you’ll need are you bank details and ID/passport number. Move Nourish Unwind Connect Kids Live Happily Ever Active: Live Happily Ever Active: We understand that these are stressful times, but staying active and healthy is your number one weapon. Also if you are overweight, have health complications, on medications for certain health problems other than this if you are healthy you will be fine inshallah. Well, I'm a 21 year old male virgin studying Film and Psychology at NYU on full scholarship - I remember learning in my Psych Class that people who aren't in (or who never had) any intimate relationships cut short their life span by about 15-20 years. Any Tips on Staying a Healthy Virgin for Life?