Your email address will not be published. Press Esc to cancel. Curious exactly how dating app Bumble works? Sumo can literally be translated as “striking one another.” But even though these new additions to the Bumble and Bumble Sumo line are heavy hitters in terms of hold, they feel light in the hair, giving the right amount of texture, and can be used for very specific looks. Sumotech is a dense molding paste. I mistook you for Sumogel! Start with ten pence-sized amount and build as needed. Bumble and bumble’s Sumoclay is a matte, lightweight, clay-like hair product that gives your hair texture and workable hold. Flirt Urban Salon is your home away from home. So how does one navigate through these family members without getting them confused? Come on in and say hello. Want a little insider secret? You can even use this on slightly damp curls to encourage natural wave patterns and to control frizz. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! This clay works best for fine to medium thick hair that’s straight or wavy. Sumoclay and Sumogel are both amazing, hi-hold products. Bumble and bumble’s Sumowax is a traditional hard wax that provides strong yet flexible hold. View the cool new products in action below: Ready to rock your hair? I’m super excited to debut the newest additions to the Sumo family, Sumogel and Sumoclay!! It’s your hair- do your ‘do while you do you. Main ingredients: Micro-Emulsion Structure for moisture including aloe and panthenol, acrylates copolymer for hold. Main ingredients: Microcrystalline wax for structure, Beeswax for ultimate hold, and coconut oil for shine. ( Log Out /  You need to choose options for your item. Spread between fingers and rake throughout dry hair. This is a hi-shine product, and it’s truly lovely to use when finishing updos for that extra silky polish. In true hairdressing fashion, and being the curious creative genius that he is, he found out more about the magic potion. Bumble and bumble’s Semisumo is an elegant pomade that adds shine and definition with a soft, lightweight hold for all hair types and textures. If you want to stop fighting with your hair, choose one of these perfectly designed products to tame down or build up your mane. This clay works best for fine to medium thick hair that’s straight or wavy. Bumble and bumble Sumoclay is a matte, lightweight clay that gives hair texture and workable hold. You can use this on damp or dry hair, depending on the look you’re trying to achieve. There’s more! I hope you’re as excited as we are at ONE Salon and Spa to welcome these two new wonderful products into our styling arsenal. Bumble has a set of premium features that can make it easier and faster to find high-quality matches, called Bumble Boost. We are hairstylists dedicated to creating a better version of you! Get started by selecting the ‘Sign In’ option on www.bumble.com We believe that every client’s beauty experience should be indulgent and also a lot of fun! (Below is an example of how to use this awesome product with the gorgeous Sabrina Michals, Creative Director of Artistry for Bumble and Bumble.). My bad!..”)  Let me break it down for you: Sumowax is perfect for those folks wanting strong hold, and a bit of natural sheen. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Covid-19 Update: Orders are being processed as normal throughout lockdown. After Sumowax, Bumble and Bumble launched Semisumo and Sumotech. Stop by to pick up the Sumo that’s best for you. Main ingredients: microcrystalline wax for definition, beeswax for hold, flexibility, and to control moisture, canola and coconut oil for shine. It’s great for those who want flexible hold with memory, and lo-shine. Sumoclay and Sumogel are both amazing, hi-hold products. Let me break em’ down for you: Sumoclay is wonderful to use on dry hair for looks that require a lot of texture, structure, and mass with a perfectly matte finish. Easy-peasy. To use, rub a dab between your palms and distribute it evenly through nearly-dry hair, then style as desired.