It amazes me how difficult it seems to be get these schematics given the amount of "other" information about "warmoth things" out there. Jimi Hendrix. Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects. But it leads me to ask you something - why are you looking to change it? Here's a classic US contour tremolo bridge with the quality you've come to expect from Hipshot Products. My Cirrus's ABM bridge has a small hex screw in each saddle which locks it into the channel. Guitar Parts Resource also carries some Hipshot gear at a good price. If I could just get a pdf or whatever of the route dimensions. My Hipshot bridges all have "travel" screws threaded thru the tailend of the bridge itself and incorporate a spring behind each saddle to maintain tension. bass guitar, fan-fret, bass bridge, B-bender, guitar bridge, tremolo, bass machine heads, bass tuners, multi-scale, tuners, bridges, headless, vibrato, hardware usually ship the same business day. Hipshot 6 String US Contour Tremolo Guitar Bridge (Chrome Finish) ... Hipshot's excellent "roller bearing" pivot system, material choice, and expert manufacture contribute to this unit being the trem that cured me of my whammybarsgooutoftuneitis. The Hipshot full floating Guitar Tremolo Bridge unites state-of-the-art computer design and the highest quality materials with a patent pending super hard steel alloy bearing system. Mounting Hipshot 6 String US Contour Tremolo using Strat route, https://www.hipshotproducts.com/files/all/42100-2d_4.pdf, Re: Mounting Hipshot 6 String US Contour Tremolo using Strat route, http://www.warmoth.com/Guitar/Bodies/Options/BridgeRoutingOptions.aspx, Quote from: Cagey on February 02, 2017, 04:16:17 PM, Quote from: Bagman67 on February 02, 2017, 04:38:21 PM. But that may be what I have to do. Having the actual body and parts is much better than any drawing. My resemblance to Wilford Brimley is on the rise. Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by greezy strings, May 11, 2020. Rewards members also receive double- and triple-point offers, access to member-only deals, as well as a dedicated phone line to Gear Advisers and a $25 coupon on your birthday, all on us. Valid through  12/31/2020. I do have a Warmoth body already, a Koa top, chambered mahogany with the strat route already in place. "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Main Stratocaster Guitar Discussion Forum, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. That's what I would do. Strat-Talk.com is an independent, member supported forum and is not affiliated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. More, Popular ). Ill keep digging and hopefully post what I discover so others will know. I don't know the mount or string/saddle spacing of either model though - it's not listed...... 2 1/16th spacing ( same as the modern narrow fender trem on there now). a Card Payment, Manage Doesn't ever happen to me - HAS to be strings not stretched - I spend over 30 minutes when I change mine, stretching - pulling hard on the string while fretting about the 1st 2nd fret - over and over again until even a huge bend or pull on the string won't make even the highest quality sensitive tuner budge..... Is your decked bridge perhaps not screwed down hard enough with the trem claw and slightly rising when you play and do bends? The stainless steel 'no wobble' vibrato arm gives you a superb feel and years of reliable, trouble-free service. Transparancy Act, The shipping company will call you to schedule your delivery date and time, Someone will need to be home to receive the package, Be sure you have measured your entryway and have help available to carry the item in. The Hipshot US Contour bridge is unlike any tremolo system out there. Can't argue with reality. Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by greezy strings, May 11, 2020. greezy strings Strat ... all set up to spec.. have used a few different set of new strings.. stretched well and played for hours and hours. I have a Hipshot Contour which works flawlessly and has for the last 11 years. Sign in to see your saved items. They would both behave very well. But they gave me a wordy response that seemed to duck the request. Find answers at our, About the latest deals. I'll second the vote for SportHiTech. Hi, I messaged Hipshot a while ago without a response. 10% Off $49+ | 15% Off $99+ w/ code: BLACKFRIDAY, Special 6-month financing on select brands with your Musician's Friend Platinum card. Love my Strat Plus Hipshot and PRS DGT systems for stability, subtlety, ease of changing strings, and especially on the Strat because bending a string doesn't lower the pitch of the rest even though it's floating, but I also like the increased range of pitch I get from my Floyd Rose systems, though they're more maintenance. Join for free and start earning 8% back on every purchase. Some people feel the rain, others just get wet. I haven't bought the trem yet, wanting to be sure it would fit. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals. I talked with Hipshot and they were nice enough to send me adapters to put in the inserts to accept their trem studs. I know the Hipshot is more versatile in those areas, but those aren't concerns for me. Its kind of an expensive crap shoot if doesn't I pretty sure I couldn't convince them to allow me to return it to them if it doesn't. Always made in America. Musicians Friend, Gear Buying On my Strat I used a Hipshot US Flatplate trem in an American Standard route. No knock on Hipshot - they make great stuff. It's a HUGE difference in design - the 42100 has side walls and a back wall all along the tremolo plate - for more mass...... apart from the extra mass.. is there a functionality difference in the way the trem would work and can or can not be set up? I don't have any issues with the stock bridge in terms of string height adjustment, spacing or intonation. The Hipshot full floating Guitar Tremolo Bridge unites state-of-the-art computer design and the highest quality materials with a patent pending super hard steel alloy bearing system. Can we assume you have a Warmoth body routed for a two pivot American Standard strat rout ? protection from manufacturer defects. Messages 362. ET Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear You will not be charged until the item ships. If it's tuning stability, a new bridge isn't the answer. to guide you through your entire shopping experience. I'm thinking about replacing the stock bridge on my Gibson SG Bass (EB-3) with a Hipshot Supertone. ET usually ship the same business day. Insures excellent return to pitch accuracy, maximum tone, sustain, and durability. I can use my trem for vibrato, pitch control, upswells, light divebombing, etc., fearlessly. But, they deliberately charge list price for their parts to protect their dealers, who would likely not carry their products if the manufacturer was competing with them for sales. Hardened steel pivot pins inserted into a machined brass top plate give the US Contour a bell like tonal quality and silky smooth whammy action! A Gear Adviser is ready to take your questions, Looking for something else? As this was my first, and so far only, Warmoth Strat, I don't know if this is normal or just an anomaly in the Showcase body I bought. It was somebody elses challenge, I helped to provide a potential solution in the thread. Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Have an account? They also make it with a more retro look if that matters. Our Gear Advisers are available I contacted Warmoth about a template for their strat routing. I cant confirm if Warmoth uses the same dimensions or is slightly different. Subscriptions, CA It would stand to reason, however, given how they slightly alter other aspects of name brand guitars to avoid issue. Good products and service at reasonable prices. I did have a small fit problem: The sustain block was nearly touching the small overhang of the laminate top at the rear of the route. Interviews &