Of this is the Kendrick Lamar OD (OD) Calculate your steps, draw your blueprint, get to it I just need to free to my thoughts, and Lord knows I know better Talking to my homie, he said he broke But where I'm from Killing our dreams, stealing our vision So few more shots to the face Alright, I don't believe in the, in laws, or the system by any means, whatsoever I try not to obey them at any time I can't see you like this, dawg How splendid, I guess my project I did it Fuck a funeral, just make sure you pay my music respect, nigga Yeah, my dawg came home, he just did a dime Inside the system all you envision is trap niggas But really I'm just caught in the loop, of understanding the truth 2" lyrics. All right, I don’t believe in laws, or the system by any means, whatsoever. Just the perfect time, just to master mine I told him hit the road with me at least twenty times No, the two rappers have collaborated before, perhaps most notably on YG’s March 2012 track “I’m a Thug.”. You probably heard I wanna be heard and wonder who I am Can't let the government tell me how my future looking We buy guns and more guns to give to the young Music, I have to listen to music all day long. You probably even listen to Faith, and think I know Zion I'm on Rosecrans and Central trying to duck the central bookins' Is that you wishing a come up, would just come up 2 Lyrics: "I’ll tell you what I don’t believe in, can I do that? I start evaluating, then my final intuition Killing our dreams, stealing our vision I'm living the life of a nigga trapped nigga “Heart 2 Heart” serves as an introspective collaboration between YG, Arin Ray, Rose Gold, and Meek Mill that features the artists discussing personal issues. And it feel like the walls closing and pray to Allah, hoping that Thank you The Kendrick Lamar OD in less than a month, alright? I spilled my heart out to you (Little mental health exercises, yeah) The homie had his chin down, I told him, "Put your chin up" You should either hear me now or go deaf One hood with 20 four-fours like a cloned Kobe Bryant [Outro:] My uncle doing life inside prison; he wasn't wrapped too tight In the gutter, lane like I'm Master Splinter 'Cause your pops wasn't anxious to see you and you hate it And I have to say that music keeps me here, by far, the main thing." If the fucking pigs get behind me then you know I'm booking That's why I'm shaking my head when you rap-dissin' 25 to life with a murder charge I'd say that keeps me going. This is the first song from Kendrick Lamar’s official mixtape, sometimes stylized as O(verly) D(edicated), where he raps over an extended version of The Roots' 2010 instrumental “A Peace of Light.” Kendrick has previously stated that this is his favorite song on the tracklist. In L.A everybody thinking they fucking on The people scared of annihilation when Kingdom Come I'm just trying to purchase my mom a business And now he on the meds, I'm praying he hold his head, for real (For real) On some drink a whole fifth and spill my heart out shit, yeah Got knocked 'fore I could see him, tell him welcome home This that heartfelt shit We would like to call this an appreciation tape This that heartfelt shit Or end up dead, die trying and know death You see my art is all I have I've been a warrior when I came out of my mom's placenta This that make it to the top and it's a hard lil' trip In a 2017 interview with Rolling Stone, he explained what led to this song: I remember saying to myself, ‘I just wanna show a spew of emotion on a record. I ain't seen too many churches or know them testament verses [Pre-Chorus: YG] In the gutter lane like I'm Master Splinter ... Reach out, and you may take my heart away Break down, and cease all feeling Burn now, what once was breathing Reach out, and you may take my heart away The song is also the sequel to April 2010’s “The Heart Pt. So that spaz-out toward the end, where I just choke up and lose my breath – I wanna keep all that. Might end up dead, swallow blood, swallow my breath This that stay rock solid when life get hard, lil' bitch And all we lack is communication like service sucks And if I reckon if I break, I still won't break my promise But little did they know, I’m tryna' change the rules I promise to keep it honest Kendrick Lamar Lyrics "The Heart Pt. Called it an EP, they said I’m trippin' I mean that from the bottom of my heart Fuck a funeral, just make sure you pay my music respect (nigga) We used to beefing over a turf, fuck beefing over a verse So we lit up, I had to tell my nigga sit up Uppity bitches, handling business And if our record never break, I still won’t break my promise Called it an EP, they said I'm tripping Spill your heart out to me And all we lack is communication like service sucks Judge gave him 20 to 40, he couldn't cope with it And put the lies behind while we living "I’ll tell you what I don’t believe in, can I do that? Or end up dead, die trying and know death This that heartfelt shit Might end up dead, swallow blood, swallow my breath [Produced by The Roots]. Just let me explain this, why you pick up that stainless [Verse: Kendrick Lamar] Never will I surrender He adopts a stream-of-consciousness flow, expressing his thoughts as they come to him in the studio. Just to coincide, just to go inside, I don’t care how long the bars are, but people are literally gonna have to feel me.’ I told myself that if I can’t connect that way, then it ain’t no point in me just putting a bunch of good words together. I been a warrior when I came out my mom's placenta 2" (feat. One hood with 24 four's like a cloned Kobe Bryant And, uh, I don’t - what keeps me alive, shit. But little did they know, I'm trying to change the rules This that make it to the top and it's a hard lil' trip (Gotta focus, my nigga) I try not to obey them at anytime. Music, I have to listen to music all day long You just turn your head, kneel down and then tie your tennis Told his baby mama to threeway me, he call her phone This that heartfelt shit Killed his dawg about some shit that wasn't appropriate On parole, he in the hole, barely calling home