Place sirloin in a large bowl and set aside. It will cook more in the oven.). The Worcestershire sauce killed it, it’s virtually all you taste and yes I measured it exactly as the recipe called for. Print Recipe. Haven’t had this version of Stroganoff in years. sweet paprika 1/2 tsp. The pasta was creamy, lots of flavor, you could add in mushrooms or opt out like my family prefers. I agree that all casseroles are better with cheese! Why We Love This Recipe. Boil egg noodles until al dente. https://www.yummly.com/.../ground-beef-stroganoff-cream-of-mushroom-soup I think that fresh mushrooms are always the best (I use white mushrooms in this recipe), but you can use canned mushrooms if you like. Thanks! Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes. Read more about Dawn. This sounds like it’ll make huge batch. Ground beef stroganoff casserole is full of flavor made with lean ground beef, mushrooms, and cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup for a delicious meal any day of the week dinner. lean ground beef 1 tsp. Cheers, friend and thanks for making me drool! Gahhh- Soooo good! With all this cold weather, I am definitely in the mood for casseroles! I am sure that you will love how quickly this one comes together. Add the soups and sour cream and stir until well combined. I definitely need to change that after seeing this recipe. I love the idea of it in casserole form. I’ve been looking for new casserole recipes lately, and everyone here loves beef stroganoff. Made with ground beef and cream of mushroom soup, this dish is full of savory flavors and ready in 30 mins! As I mentioned in previous posts, she and I swap a dinner each week, which allows us to take the night off of cooking, while still giving our families a home cooked meal. Not only did we get to enjoy it two nights in a row, but I also had it for lunch the next day. Made this tonight and it’s so gross! This looks delicious, Christin! But it’s practically mandatory for a casserole to have cheese. I haven’t had beef stroganoff in foreverand I’m totally craving it in casserole form now! This doesn’t taste like any Beef Stroganoff I have ever eaten. Beef stroganoff is one of my favorite comfort foods, yet I hardly ever make it! Last weekend, my awesome neighbor and friend Ashley, made my family this dinner. Amazing, right? Pour mixture into bowl with steak and mushrooms. All of the flavors of Beef Stroganoff are here including the richness of lots of sour cream. Creamy egg noodles, chunks of seared sirloin steak, plus lots of mushrooms make this winter comfort food you’ll want a second helping of. As a bonus, there’s melted mozzarella cheese on top, which you don’t typically have with Beef Stroganoff. Waste of time truly. Ingredients 12 oz. Ingredients 1/2 pound ground beef 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms 1 medium onion, chopped 1 garlic clove, minced 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup, undiluted 1/4 teaspoon pepper 3 cups cooked egg noodles 1 cup sour cream You know, the ones you put on green bean casserole. I love sharing my favorite recipes and I hope some of these become your favorites too. Catherine King, you are using the Lipton beefy onion soup instead of the consomme I assume? Add to bowl with sirloin. ingredients (Garlic, onion, sour cream, salt, pepper). I haven’t made beef stroganoff in ages. Creamy Beef Stroganoff Casserole. The beef looks cooked to perfection! Ground beef stroganoff casserole is full of flavor made with lean ground beef, mushrooms, and cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup for a delicious meal any day of the week dinner. Because everything is better in casserole form right? I love your easy recipe!!! In our house we call left overs planned overs. I love mushrooms and have incorporated the mushrooms into this recipe. Add beef consomme, cream of mushroom soup, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard to pan and bring to a simmer. Very cheap and very delicious. Easy to make. one of your passions is experimenting in the kitchen and making recipes….one of my passions is printing out amazing recipes and cooking them (many, many from your website)……and of course, eating them and sharing them with hubby and married daughters and their families……keep up the great job!