The month-on-month Hyundai Grand i10 Nios sales data also shows how the vehicle is performing on the market. The Grand i10 Nios finished strongly in fifth position with a tally of just over 14,000 units while the S-Presso ended up sixth with 10,612 unit sales. Incidentally Venue was one of the few Hyundai models which recorded a YoY fall! Tata Motors Grand i10 Nios received a two-star overall rating The hatchback’s structure and footwell area are unstable, according to Global NCAP The […] Top 10 Selling 2 Wheelers of October 2020 – Splendor retains the Top Spot! Do note that India’s best selling car was Swift and is a direct rival of i10 Nios. They were down by 10.1 per cent. The sales continued to pour in, in the month of August and September as well in the domestic market as it managed to sell, 45,809 units and 50,313 units respectively. It registered a YoY growth of 8% and MoM growth of 22%. It was also the sole model from Hyundai to cross 11k sales in Aug’20. Hyundai's good sales figures can be mostly attributed to the new 2020 Creta, new Verna, Venue, Grand i10 Nios, Aura and the Tucson SUV. The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is part of the latest set of made in India cars and SUVs that have been tested by Global NCAP (New car Assessment Program). Required fields are marked *. The coronavirus outbreak and the nationwide lockdown had plummeted car sales in the country but it seems like sales could approach pre-COVID level over the next few months. The Elite i20 is getting a major upgrade courtesy of the next generation with a thoroughly revised design and an upscale cabin. India has been the lead market to develop the third generation Grand i10 (i10 globally) and will also be the first market to get the model ahead of its launch in Europe later this year. Sonet effect? In order to submit a comment to this post, please write this code along with your comment: f44f06a420c1967c2dd4728e7be66ca2, Copyright © 2018 Autopunditz Theme by. Follow us on 27 th Aug 2019 5:12 pm. Sales figures for August 2020 have indicated that ... 6,001 units sold in August 2019. Venue ranked third for the OEM and around 8,267 units were dispatched in August 2020. Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Sales Figures: Hyundai sells 7,598 units of the Grand i10 Nios in December 2019. Creta was Hyundai’s best selling model and India’s 5th best seller for August 2020. Find Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Sales Figures/ Statistics for 20 month by month at AutoPortal.com. i10 Nios sales have increased post lockdown and highlights increasing demand for small cars. Indian Cars Exports Statistics – April to October 2020, Modelwise Three Wheeler Sales Statistics – April to October 2020, Indian 2 Wheeler Sales Figures – October 2020. Check Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Sales Figures in December 2019 in India. i20 sales remain strong even though the new model is on the cards. Hyundai Motor India pulled the wraps off the new generation Hyundai Grand i10 Nios earlier today and the hatchback is all set to hit the market later this month on August 20, 2019. Tell Us Where You Live So that we reach out to you better. Tata Motors – The Market Leader in Electric Passenger Vehicles! The model also emerged as India best selling SUV for the month. i10 Nios sales have increased post lockdown and highlights increasing demand for small cars. In August 2020, Hyundai sold 45,809 units in the Indian market. The outgoing model has been posting good numbers too with 8,399 units posted last month. Total 7598 Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS cars were sold in December 2019. Creta was the best seller for Hyundai and contributed to over 25% of Hyundai’s sales in August 2020! From just a tiny workshop to overtaking Mercedes, this is Hyundai’s story of grit! Hyundai has registered 20 per cent YoY growth as in August 2019, the carmaker sold just 38,205 units in the country. Notice: It seems you have Javascript disabled in your Browser. The car sales figures for August 2020 reveal that buying sentiment in the country is improving with the onset of the festive season. The Grand i10 … Check out Hyundai Grand i10 Nios month-on-month sales comparison at DriveSpark. New Cars. i10 Nios was the OEMs second best seller and sold over 10.1k units. Hyundai Grand i10 Nios: A close look. Renault India Sales Performance – September 2020. Find out Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS sales statistics in India below: Also check Sales Figures of Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Competitors like Ford Figo Sales Figures, Ford Freestyle Sales Figures, Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Figures, Maruti Suzuki Celerio X Sales Figures, Hyundai Grand i10 Sales Figures. It registered a YoY growth of 8% and MoM growth of 22%. The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios and the Volkswagen Polo are not cars that you’d typically see in a head-to-head comparison but there’s a reason we have both of … hyundai becomes first carmaker to export 3 million cars from india oem creta venue i20 grand i10 nios sales figures 2019 may 2020. It was just behind Venue in sales and 7,765 units were shipped in August 2020. Meanwhile, sales figures of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios in November 2019 were 5,093 units. However, exports took a massive hit compared to figures in the same period last year. Sales statistic for Maruti Suzuki Celerio X. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Your email address will not be published. Here’s how it fared. The Grand i10 was such a success for Hyundai, even though the next-gen model – Grand i10 Nios was launched, the older-gen is still on sale. 2020 © Autoportal.com is owned by Creative Webmedia Pvt Ltd. Do note that India’s best selling car was Swift and is a direct rival of i10 Nios. Kia Seltos overtakes Hyundai Creta to become the fastest selling Mid-SUV to cross 1 Lakh units sales! The new-gen hatchback is larger and comes with a longer features list than the older model. Your email address will not be published. Venue ranked third for the OEM and around 8,267 units were dispatched in August 2020. Hyundai dispatched 45,809 units in August and registered a YoY & MoM growth of 20%.