marked this as an answer. I've tried it with all of the apps in GSuite (numbers, slides, etc.). I tried it with the notes app and get the error. And we worried that student can remove teacher in Meet. delay stream buffer pause Prior art date 2012-09-25 Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Recommended based on info available . Failed to attach file, click here to try again. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.) Google user. Google Home is a great way to add voice control to the Chromecast devices scattered around your house. Sorry that I don't know the situation of other file types . The problem isn't occurring anymore but I'm not sure whether the conditions are just right or was it fixed in the latest update? Community content may not be verified or up-to-date. But it's not always sunshine and rainbows. Please also let the Meet team know about your issue directly by sending feedback with the hashtag #FeedbackMeet, How to send feedback in Hangouts Meet: https://support.google.com/meet/answer/7291340, I am a teacher trying to use this to use my Apple Pencil and google meets to help with distance learning during this time of school closures. Is this when you are screen sharing from inside a Meet meeting? We have tested the latest 39.1 version of the app and it and we can confirm that version 38 is also having same error. I get the invalid broadcast error and I have to quit Meet. It happens half the time by just switching to the desktop. I’m having this Same problem. * Steam Broadcasting has around 5 seconds of delay. I had only experience on using pdf file in screen broadcasting. Thank you for that additional example. Also, please do submit feedback to report the problem inside the Meet app. The invention discloses a live broadcast time delay method and apparatus. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share. Auf YouTube findest du großartige Videos und erstklassige Musik. Hi Richard, can you share more details about the exact steps you are following before you get the error message? Is there any fix?? I think it could potentially be a Cache problem but being iOS we can’t fix it can we get some resolve please. What are you using - which IPAD? I use iPad to run google meet Apps. On the other hand, we met other problem which is how to stop students to remove others in a meeting? Google is looking into this issue. 9.7 inch iPad Pro, iOS 13.3.1, Google Meet Hangout app 39.1.0. When I need to use a whiteboard style annotation (which is the whole point of trying to use the ipad, right?) Pro or regular one? My colleagues used iPad to open notes apps and use apples pen to write in “Present Screen”, the clash was happened! Richard Yiu. I understand most people aren't going to be able to do that, but it might help Google sort out the issue. If you get a chance to try another file type, do share how that goes. This reply will now display in the answers section. https://support.google.com/meet/answer/7291340. Everyone at my school using pro is not having a problem. Thanks to everyone who has already provided that information. I'll pass that on to the Meet folks. Thank you Laura, that is helpful to know that upgrading from an iPad 6th generation to an iPad Pro seems to have resolved this problem for you. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder mit der ganzen Welt teilen. A digital broadcast reception apparatus offsets the detection time of incoming waves in a power-based delay profile so that the arrival times of the primary waves of the power-based delay profile and the SP-based delay profile match. FYI I  know this isn't all that helpful to the other teachers out there but may be helpful to the Google folks - I got an Ipad pro and do not have the problem any longer. Also when switched to explain everything but then on a second attempt it worked. Would Google have a plan to solve this problem? Post contains harassment, hate speech, impersonation, nudity; malicious, illegal, sexually explicit or commercial content. I have a 6th generation IPAD (not pro). Thank you. > what hardware you are using (for example: iPad Pro; iPad 6th generation), > what apps you are using when you try to screenshare. It would help to know what exact apps you are using to open PDFs or other files that seem to cause a problem with screen sharing. recommended this. Colleagues who have an iPad Pro do not seem to have the issue but I have a 6th generation IPad. I can get it started by jumping immediately to the other app and start presenting, BUT, I am unable to stop the presentation and get back to the camera. Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We can't even get far enough to get to the home screen on the iPad. Are you sure you want to continue? Yes.. I am also having this issue, which seems to occur when I try to open just about any other app while sharing my screen on my iPad running 13.3.1. I’ve been using Jamboard to do white boarding in a meeting via my iPad and have not had a crash yet. We are all using 6th generation iPads, but a variety of iOS 12 and iPadOS 13. Thanks Bridget. Strange. Our automated system analyzes replies to choose the one that's most likely to answer the question. I cannot present because every time I click the home button to go into anything, such as notability or google docs, the error message comes up. Granted Application number US13/626,640 Other versions US9287997B2 (en Inventor Clark A. Dudek Phillip D. Jones Eric Woods I am running Software Version 13.4 on a 6th gen iPad. Google is looking into this and there should be an update soon. This will remove the reply from the Answers section. Hypertext transfer protocol live streaming. To turn them on, go to. You will lose what you have written so far. Pamela, thank you for the screenshots. How about others who are having this issue?? You might want to consider loading jamboard. Audio processing for audiovisual equipment. ±åœ³å¸‚融创天下科技股份有限公司, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES CORPORATION, NEW Y, ASSIGNMENT OF ASSIGNORS INTEREST;ASSIGNORS:DUDEK, CLARK A.;JONES, PHILLIP D.;WOODS, ERIC;SIGNING DATES FROM 20120920 TO 20120921;REEL/FRAME:029043/0085, PAYMENT OF MAINTENANCE FEE, 4TH YEAR, LARGE ENTITY (ORIGINAL EVENT CODE: M1551); ENTITY STATUS OF PATENT OWNER: LARGE ENTITY, Time Stretching and Pitch Shifting of Audio Signals-An Overview: The DPS Dimension, Method and system for removing network delay in a live broadcast, Apparatus and method for adaptive delay mitigation of voice communication, Variable play speed control for media streams, Resynchronizing globally unsynchronized multimedia streams, Presenting an interview question and answer session over a communications network, Condensed voice buffering, transmission and playback, Selectively replaying voice data during a voice communication session, Buffering, pausing and condensing a live phone call, Packet discarding method, device and server for playing of streaming media, Flow-Control Based Switched Group Video Chat and Real-Time Interactive Broadcast, System and method for voice transmission over network protocols, Internet streaming and dynamic reconfiguration of user displays, Methods and devices for bandwidth allocation in adaptive bitrate streaming, Preserving synchronized playout of auxiliary audio transmission, Synchronization of haptic effect data in a media transport stream, Systems, methods, apparatus, and computer program products for providing forward error correction with low latency, Audio modification for adjustable playback rate, Method and system for inserting advertisements into a media stream, Synchronization of Haptic Effect Data in a Media Transport Stream, Server side crossfading for progressive download media, Digital content buffer for adaptive streaming, Skip feature for a broadcast or multicast media station, Startup bitrate in adaptive bitrate streaming, Apparatus and method for synchronization of audio and video streams, Buffer expansion and contraction over successive intervals for network devices, Automatic synchronization of audio and video based media services of media content, Common event-based multidevice media playback.