Also, while anyone's personal headcanon about her being asexual is fine, she's clearly very flirty in some scenes, made sure to include a cleavage portal on her spacesuit (just like Bow's abs window! CA$1.70, CA$2.43 Science for the win! My new favorite ship from She Ra, Entrapdak! Press J to jump to the feed. Personally I’m like: “ENTRAPDAK FOR LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFEEE!! hordak and entrapta | Tumblr. (25% off), CA$19.43 These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads. fanart digitalart art kapellacrowart sheraart sherafanart she_ra_and_tpop sheraandtheprincessesofpower entrapta hordak entrapdak entraptafanart hordakfanart 349 notes Aug 6th, 2019 A very rational, science-based proposal Based off of this scene of Xanatos and Fox from Gargoyles. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Ohhh, I've started that series but haven't met these characters as of yet. I drew them enjoying each other's company in the lab. Original Price CA$196.69" Please, do not repost/edit/steal my art! CA$138.36, CA$162.78 May have slight variations in color from screen. Check out Waackery's art on DeviantArt. CA$177.02, CA$196.69 8 x 8 inches Hordak is the leader of the Horde and is also a scientist that part cyborg and Entrapta used to be apart of the Rebellion (the good guys) but is now with the Horde and is a scientist as well and builds robots. )...I've kinda been on a She Ra watch binge lately eheheh. Thank you season 3! Veja mais ideias sobre Princesas, Animação, Desenhos. <3 Printed on 80lb satin cover paper and shipped in a rigid mailer. 2019-10-14 - This Pin was discovered by Klara Evans. good linework! ABBBBBBBdBBBBBB BBBBBbBByBB BBMemoryBlockUS, ABBBBBBBdBBBBBB BBBBBbBByBB BBDivineIslands, Sale Price CA$177.02 Nov 2, 2020 - My new favorite ship from She Ra, Entrapdak! Unfortunately, due to the current global situation, I am only able to ship within the UK at this time. CA$13.84, CA$16.28 My problems with this relationship go down from DANGER to Caution if I just believe really hard that Entrapta is at least 18, which frankly does not seem that outlandish. <3 Printed on 80lb satin cover paper and shipped in … Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. FREE delivery, ABBBBBBBdBBBBBB BBBBBbBByBB BBLazzeriPhotosAndArt, ABBBBBBBdBBBBBB BBBBBbBByBB BBAllGoodCall, ABBBBBBBdBBBBBB BBBBBbBByBB BBElissaDommelArt, Sale Price CA$13.84 FANART. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. I can't wait to see their interactions in the next season. Posted by 1 month ago. So some characters caught my attention in season 2. Isn't a romantic attraction heavily implied? :). Original Price CA$19.76" (50% off), Sale Price CA$28.83 Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. ..Funny I come across a drawing of this (Sorry it took me so long to notice! I never thought I'd see a vampire-like alien blush and get flustered in the presence of a cute nerd girl but here we are. Thank you season 3!   Canada   |   English (UK)   |   $ (CAD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Season 3 is already on Netflix where I live. Again, all these things could be explained away for personal headcanon. CA$28.83, CA$33.91 I like games, series and cartoons. Entrapta x Hordak 5x7" Fanart Print in 2020 | She ra princess of power, She ra, Princess of power. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. CA$9.88, CA$19.76 Hordak is the leader of the Horde and is also a scientist that part cyborg and Entrapta used to be apart of the Rebellion (the good guys) but is now with the Horde and is a scientist as well and builds robots. FREE delivery, Sale Price CA$5.46 She-Ra and the Princesses of Power is an American animated web television series developed by Noelle Stevenson and produced by DreamWorks Animation Television. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. Original Price CA$162.78" We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. 5/ago/2020 - Explore a pasta "Entrapta and Hordak" de Natalia Dantas no Pinterest. Entrapta and IMP do not have a friendly relationship in the Shera from 80's show. Saved by Etsy. Find and follow posts tagged she ra spoilers on Tumblr, “♦entrapta meets the 80s♦ #SheRa #sheraart”. Great! UK orders will generally be shipped within 1 week, while international orders will be shipped every 2 weeks. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Looks like you already have an account! Watch all five seasons on Netflix! Entrapta x Hordak 5x7" Fanart Print. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. So what's the story with these two? I drew them enjoying each other's company in the lab. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. (50% off), ABBBBBBBdBBBBBB BBBBBbBByBB BBCornwallSketchesShop, ABBBBBBBdBBBBBB BBBBBbBByBB BBThePrintRepublic, Sale Price CA$15.63 (15% off). Although we see that in this new version at the beginning it seems that he does not like it for taking Hordak's six-sided hex driver. Veja mais ideias sobre Princesas, Animação, Desenhos. 5/ago/2020 - Explore a pasta "Entrapta and Hordak" de Natalia Dantas no Pinterest. Later, he began to tolerate it and even appreciate her presence and take care for her. It's where your interests connect you with your people. CA$10.36, CA$12.19 Sell custom creations to people who love your style. Original Price CA$33.91" Nov 30, 2019 - Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. (15% off), CA$135.65 If you have any concerns about your order, please get in touch. The two have a lot in common and recently became close pals. CA$15.63, CA$31.27 We use cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for our marketing purposes. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. This show tells the tale of the teenager Adora's rebellion against the evil Hordak and his Horde. (15% off), ABBBBBBBdBBBBBB BBBBBbBByBB BBJaxartesStore, ABBBBBBBdBBBBBB BBBBBbBByBB BBbluprintgfx, CA$27.00 Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. Original Price CA$2.43" She/her, 30, ADHD, hobby artist. !” Lol. FREE delivery, Sale Price CA$138.36 Etsy sellers promote their items through our paid advertising platform alongside organic search results. 388. Season 4 didn´t leave a Good way for this ship : ( But I have hopes #entrapdak #hordak #entrapta #SheRa #sheraseason4 #sheraandtheprincessofpower #digitalart #clipstudiopaint”. Browse the user profile and get inspired. Thank you! (30% off), Sale Price CA$10.36 It's where your interests connect you with your people.