Tue. Burgers, Fast Food We were recommended to El Nopal by a couple of gas station attendants. 2,032 people follow this. Distance: 0.30 miles, Happy China ($) We drove into Palmyra on a road trip to Hannibal around 7:30p on the night the whole town was out for a fireworks display. I visited for lunch and they were very busy. 148 S. Service Rd Sullivan, MO 63080. comida.nopalera@gmail.com. read more, Friend of mine recommended me this place a month ago. Lunch customers included travelers, locals and road construction crews. Tuesday: We never felt neglected and the service was still great even with all of the chaos. We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. Service was quick. Distance: 0.34 miles, Food doesn't taste the same must have different cooks. Granted, their house salsa leave a lot to be desired, but I was...later told you can request their special salsa which is very good. Community See All. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Overview. Distance: 0.30 miles, The Rebel Pig ($) Consolidated reviews are The service was great and friendly. 3 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars have been consolidated here. Doing business in the area and this place was recommended to us by some locals. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Log In. Their food is the best Mexican I have ever eaten! Mexican Restaurant in Palmyra, Missouri. Click to add your description here. I cannot think of a Mexican Restaurant that has served me more flavorful menu items. 8 reviews. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 4.9 out of 5 stars. Portions were good sized. Please check with the restaurant directly. Restaurant Open. El Nopal Mexican Restaurant « Back To Palmyra, MO. It was very good, just a little more salty than most. read more, Slow service, terrible food. 2,034 people like this . Get Directions … Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Chinese, Asian View the menu for El Nopal Mexican Restaurant and restaurants in Palmyra, MO. It took a while to be seated and it was quite hot standing near the door but once we were seated all of the staff was on top of their game. Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Is this your restaurant? They aren't over the top on spicy, nor on heat, so almost everyone can enjoy their fare. Tasted like leftovers warmed up. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) It took a while to be seated and it was quite hot standing near the door but once we were seated all of the staff was on top of their game. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 805 Marion City Rd, Palmyra, MO 63461-3169. El Nopal Mexican Restaurant in Palmyra . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Great Job!More. Sunday: Price Point Not disappointed. I don't think our local Mexican restaurant has a 'Mixed Burrito' but I will be searching their menu when we get home to try theirs because this places was amazing! There were ants crawling all over our booth seat, table, and wall. Can't even recommend half star.... Bar, American 3,098 check-ins. Saturday: more, Holiday Inn Express and Suites Hannibal - Medical Center. We offer a daily lunch menu, dinner menus or à-la-carte, and a selection of specials. Distance: 0.00 miles, Tastee Freez ($) The service was friendly and incredibly fast for a full place. Food was fast and and really good. The salsa and chips were good, not outstanding.More. El Nopal Mexican Cuisine offers authentic Mexican entrees such as succulent enchiladas, juicy and tender fajitas, quesadillas, burritos and nachos all cooked to perfection and served in a beautiful atmosphere just like in sunny Mexico. Expected a better meal - the place was busy - HOT chips for dipping, but the sauce tasted more like spaghetti sauce than salsa - fajitas were good, but not great - low on flavor - helpings were good - good drinks and soft drinks. Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. I will definitely be going back.More. 4.5 / 5. See more of El Nopal Mexican Restaurant 4 on Facebook. included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.0 stars which is based on 4 total reviews. 15737692730. Create New Account. 5738605214 ©2020 by El Nopal. El Nopal is a family restaurant with a full service bar, so you know they will have the usual menu of margaritas, tacos, enchiladas, burritos and fajita dinners, and they do all of them well. The entrees were very good. Very friendly and clean. or. Get quick answers from El Nopal Mexican Restaurant staff and past visitors. Accessibility. Wed. … The furnishings were colorful and festive! 0.56 mi. View larger map. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Thursday: About See All. I visited for lunch and they were very busy. Mexican $ (573) 769-2730. We like coming here as we believe the food is better here than Mexican restaurants in Quincy. More. 805 Marion City Rd (1,474.33 mi) Palmyra, MO 63461. Got sick next day. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. I had enchiladas verdes with rice and guacamole. Forgot account? You ought to try it out at least once. Wendy's ($) Closed. The salsa and chips were good, not outstanding. We went to El Nopal later on a Friday evening in the fall. I don't think our local Mexican restaurant has a 'Mixed Burrito' but I will be searching their menu when we get home to try theirs because this places was amazing! Submit. their meals, and they left full. Great Job! Authentic Mexican fare, fairly priced, and the service is good. Great selection on the menu and the margaritas made me wish I weren't the driver for the group. read more. Monday: Add Hours El Nopal Mexican Restaurant 4. 3 Reviews Wednesday: The salsa has great flavor. 11:00am-10:00pm. 5738605214. Friday: Not sure will I eat there again.... 855 Marion City Rd, Palmyra, MO 63461. We never felt neglected and the service was still great even with all of the chaos. I had enchiladas verdes with rice and guacamole. El Nopal Mexican Restaurant, Palmyra: See 35 unbiased reviews of El Nopal Mexican Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 12 restaurants in Palmyra. The restaurant was very clean. Not too crowed, not too noisy. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. We unfortunately cannot give a review about the food. Contact. The restaurant was very clean. 11:00am-10:00pm. Line out the door with large groups inside and in line. Line out the door with large groups inside and in line. 10 - 50 Mexican restaurant. 805 Marion City Road Palmyra MO, Palmyra. later told you can request their special salsa which is very good. We left before we could even order drinks. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Distance: 0.21 miles, Breadeaux Pizza ($) Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? All appeared to be pleased with...their meals, and they left full. It was very good, just a little more salty than most. Hotels near (STL) Lambert-St. Louis Intl Airport, Hotels near (UIN) Quincy Municipal Airport. Not Now. All rights reserved. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Based upon my experience, the bad reviews I've seen were either not warranted or no longer valid. busy. The decor is typical TexMex, with colorful carved booths. View the online menu of El Nopal Mexican Restaurant and other restaurants in Palmyra, Missouri. Menu. Hours. We got there and they were busier than...busy. Their service was immediate, and I honestly don't think it took more than four-minutes for my order to be served. Thanks for submitting!