The singing of birds in a dream means hearing good words or receiving a valuable knowledge. To see a bird singing near a fire refers to someone who is consumed by their passion. With eggs in the nest, good results will follow all engagements. To see a head in your dream signifies wisdom, intellect, understanding and rationality. It denotes a sunny outlook in life. This dream indicates you need to…, what if there are multiple holes and thank you for the information ☺️, Dear Reader, Dream about fighting a huge turkey to protect a lion is a symbol for losing, confrontation and fears.…, Dear Reader, Dream about flying termites and thinking to catch some is a premonition for beliefs, new things and approaches.…, I had a dream that I came into the house and saw flying termites everywhere in the room, I wasn’t…, I was being attacked by a huge turkey and I fought it bravely, it inflicted lots of pain on me…. A turban in a dream rep . Seeing one’s head turning into a lion’s head in a dream, it means that he will rule and prosper. The shaved head in the dream may have reflected her feelings about completely changing how she thought about her lifestyle from married to single. If she is not married, it means that she may never marry. In waking life she was considering leaving her cheating husband and divorcing him. Alternatively, dreaming of Big Bird may serve to bring you back to your childhood. An aspect of yourself is worn out. You approach life with the consideration of those around you […]. Birds pecking at my head dream meanings Short meaning: the dreams about birds pecking at my head can sign warmth, rapture and friendliness. If the bird flies away from one’s hand or from its cage in a dream, then it means one’s death. If it turns into a dog’s head, a donkey’s head, or a horse’s head, or any of the domesticated animals in a dream, it means toiling and hardships. This dream points at an aspect of your own self that you have ignored or abandoned. If a money changer loses his head in a dream, it means that he may go bankrupt. Holding one’s head between one’s hands in a dream means reorganization of one’s debts. Capturing a bird in a dream means having control over a powerful person. It is said that a bird in a dream also represents a rich and a tricky leader who constantly fights for his earnings and to insure his success or superiority. In a dream, the head represents leadership, presidency, or one’s capital. While birds are often known and perceived as messengers in most dreams, the nature of the message is dependent on the type of bird and the context of the dream. To see a head in your dream signifies wisdom, intellect, understanding and rationality. You have to confront the situation or the person despite the pain and discomfort you might feel in doing so. Then this dreams' dictionary is where you'll find an answer to your question, what does it really mean to dream about bird pecking. The head differs from the brain as a symbol in that the head is more about personality and the brain is about processing and figuring things out. Alternatively, the dream symbolizes relaxation. If you dreamed about birds flying over your head, such a dream is a good sign indicating you will successfully defeat some opponents. If one sees his head down, or hanging loose in a dream, it means confessing to one’s wrongdoing, or experiencing a long life of humiliation and striving to please someone. An unknown bird means profits. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. You wished a person that you loved still […], Dream about eagle sitting on head is a symbol for someone or something is loaded. To see bird eggs in your dream symbolize money. Killing a bird in a dream means fulfilling one’s goal. had a bird crap on my head had to clean myself then the next day i saw a little bird with a broken wing. Dream of being be head ed by an acquaintance, signifies participation in his pleasures, success, or dignities. The dream also symbolizes your laziness when dealing with the severities you have. Dream about bird pecking my head means how you are feeling – emotionally cold and frigid. The dream may have been intuitive about the shock should experience in her near future about having to completely change he life to fight the disease. Then this dreams' dictionary is where you'll find an answer to your question, what does it really mean to dream about birds pecking at my head. If young ones are in the nest, it denotes successful journeys and satisfactory dealings. What guides your choices. If it turns into a donkey’s head in a dream, it means that he will revert to ignorance. Do not try to do everything yourself. Your dream is unfortunately a warning signal for a growing problem in your life, especially if it is not dealt with properly. If you dreamt of such a situation, it means that someone is Jealous of you or someone from your past is out to seek revenge from you. Cutting off one’s own head in a dream means committing suicide, severing one’s connection with one’s family, or betraying one’s father or teacher. A bird in a dream also represents a boy. A lack of privacy in some area of your life. If one’s head looks smaller in the dream, it means loss of respect, rank and honor. To dream of birds on the attack means that you are being pulled into too many directions. A bird in a dream also means work. If they are lonely and deserted, sorrow, and folly of yours will cause you anxiety. To see a person’s head in your dream, and it is well-shaped and prominent, you will meet persons of power and vast influence who will lend you aid in enterprises of importance. A shaved head is common when a person is changing their lifestyle. If it turns into a sheep’s head in the dream, it means that he will be just and equitable. You are lacking self-confidence and having doubt in your ability to reach your goals. Bird pecking my head in dream symbolises your reservation and hesitance in pursuing toward some path. Consider the metaphor "two heads are better than one". You need to be more receptive and open yourself to love. Water birds, sea gulls, etcetera, represent honorable people who rose in rank in two spheres, the sphere of water and that of the air. Dreaming Of Birds Landing On You And Bothering You. Dreaming that your head aches, denotes that you will be oppressed with worry. And if another person takes this dream, it’ become a dream of sorrow and loss. Example: A woman dreamed of shaving her head. If it turns into an elephant’s head, or a wolfs head, or a tiger’s head in a dream, it means that he is looking to do things beyond his means, though he will still benefit from his ambition. A bird in a dream also represents a beautiful woman. If you dream that you are feeding birds, it reflects inspiration and encouragement. By a child, death, should the dreamer be ill, honor should he be in good health. The dreams you do not write to the most relevant page will get automatically deleted by the system. If it turns into a bird’s head in a dream, it means that he travels The dream may also be metaphor to indicate that you are "ahead" in some situation or that you need to get ahead. Awareness of yourself or someone else having no restrictions. You are trying to enhance your self-image and increase your sense of self-confidence.