Buy DMC Needlework Threads at Herrschners.com. Have every color you need with this complete set of all 507 colors. The most common dmc threads full set material is cotton. Buy all 507 colors! Enormous selection of embroidery floss, threads, Needlework floss and fibers. DMC® Full Assortment; Pin It. 6-strand divisible thread … Great way to make a full collection of colors so you have the whole set. So I know there is 6 colors not in set but a great why to make a starter set… 374Pcs Embroidery Floss Kit,100 Embroidery Thread Organizer Storage Box,Friendship Bracelets String,Embroidery Supplies for Bracelet,Cross Stitch Thread,Embroidery Yarn Set,Tools Beads DMC … Read Reviews | Write a Review. The most popular color? DMC® Full Assortment. Thread nice I have maybe 10 with knots but out of 447 I don’t think that’s to bad. Item 701117 . Embroidery Thread - Full 447 Skeins Rainbow Color Embroidery Floss Set - Excellent Cross Stitch Threads Friendship Bracelets Kit 4.7 out of 5 stars 225 $54.95 $ 54 . Every color of DMC, thousands of other colors available! There are 28 dmc threads full set for sale on Etsy, and they cost $52.38 on average. I rolled everyone on bobbins and used the dmc list to set them in my box. 95