Le mélange harmonieux de lavande et de fève tonka invite à la relaxation. Info Covid: Recevez votre colis en 2 à 4 jours ouvrés | Livraison gratuite à partir de 60€ | Plus d’infos. ( Log Out /  If you can read this then I guess I should thank you for visiting my blog, I hope to see you again soon! Je la mets comme un parfum et je suis apaisée toute la journée. Shower Slime from Lush (2019 version), Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds Bath Bomb from Lush, Calm A Llama Party Piñata Bath Bomb from Lush, NEW Groovy Kind of Love Bath Bomb from Lush, More Tea and Sympathy Bath Bomb from Lush, The World’s Smallest Disco Bath Bomb from Lush, I’m Forever Blowing Bubbles Reusable Bubble Bar from Lush, Fun for all the Family Bubble Spinner from Lush, Candy Bubble Brush Reusable Bubble Bar from Lush, Seven Deadly Spins Bubble Spinner from Lush, Here Comes the Sun Naked Shower Cream from Lush, Tiger Tiger Burning Bright Bath Bomb from Lush, Mum, Look What I Made For You Bath Bomb from Lush, Mother of Pearl Marbled Bubbleroon from Lush, All You Need is Love (and Peace) Bath Bomb from Lush, Heart of Enlightened Expectation Bubble Bar Melt from Lush, Tender is the Night Naked Shower Cream from Lush, Why I will never book a holiday as a wheelchair user with TUI ever again, Once Upon A Time Naked Body Lotion from Lush, Berry Berry Christmas Shower Gel from Lush, Christingle Naked Body Conditioner from Lush. Instagram :) I use the Twilight body spray 3 maybe 4 times a week and have been doing so since march/april this year and it’s still going strong. £4.99. £3.50 postage. £25.00. To use all you have to do is squirt the Twilight body spray over your body or clothes. Pour un moment de pur plaisir avant de vous endormir. Le mélange harmonieux de lavande et de fève tonka invite à la relaxation. It is my all-time favorite Lush scent and I wish there were even bigger bottle sizes for the body sprays. With the same scent as Twilight Bath Bomb and Sleepy Body Lotion, you can now wear this sweet, sleep-inducing perfume in layers. They have the same level of strength (scent-wise) and you get so much more for your money. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Click & Collect. This website or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher. Facebook Twitter LUSH CHRISTMAS GIRF SET BNWT . Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), So White Body Spray from Lush – Lush Upon A Time, Beauty Sleep Face and Body Mask from Lush, Very Very Frightening Shower Gel from Lush, Love Locket Amazeball Bath Bomb from Lush, Strawberries and Cream Bath Bomb from Lush, Boo! Once it has a consistency similar to dampened sand and stays together when pressed … https://styletips101.com/diy-beauty/7-diy-lush-recipes.html hide. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. How To Spray Paint A Guitar - Start to Finish - Duration: 9 ... DIY FRESH AND CLEAN HOME HACKS - Duration: 10:27. C'est pour offrir ? Cette brume corporel est tellement bien! Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Slowly add water to the mixture while simultaneously mixing it with your hands or a whisk. Twilight (200ml) Spray corporel. ( Log Out /  Twilight Body Spray by Lush is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women and men. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. 10:27. Huile essentielle de lavande (Lavandula angustifolia), Huile essentielle d'ylang-ylang (Cananga odorata). The Twilight body spray is cost effective, smells exactly the same as the much loved Twilight bath bomb and has lasted me so much longer than any other Lush product ever has before. Go slowly, testing out the mixture every few sprays/drops. Ce parfum digne d'un conte de fées tient ses notes florales et attirantes de l'ylang-ylang si enivrant et sensuel. and most obviously the shed load of other products that go by the same name. Pour tchatter avec notre Service Client, merci d'accepter les cookies Olark. ( Log Out /  Be that at the end of a long, hard day or first thing in the morning to help yourself remain cool, calm and collected for the day ahead. Régalez-vous des senteurs riches et maltées de Twilight sur votre peau : vous ne pourrez plus vous en passer ! save. Nous nous ferons une joie de vous aider ! The inclusion of tonka adds a sweet and almost musky layer to its scent, it’s one of the most soothing, mind-clearing and calming fragrances that Lush have created to date. 7 bids. Tumblr, Hello, my name is Lulu and I am a 30 year old freelance writer with a very unhealthy obsession with Lush Cosmetics. LUSH TWILIGHT SHOWER GEL - 100g. La fève tonka crémeuse exauce vos vœux et vous promet une nuit paisible. For permission requests, please use the contact me tab above. Some were available to buy whilst others were prototypes that weren’t quite ready for release. Nous sommes très attaché.es à la confidentialité et nous ne partagerons jamais vos informations à des tiers. It's such an easy way to make them smell fresh again - and the scent lasts for ages. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Oct 30, 2020 - Explore Tamela Marie's board "Things That Smell Yummy. Today I am reviewing the Twilight Body Spray, it shares its scent with Lush’s Sleepy body lotion, Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb, Mr Sandman dusting powder and most obviously the shed load of other products that go by the same name. Without a doubt the Twilight body spray is in my opinion the best body spray I’ve ever owned. ( Log Out /  At the Lush Summit back in February 2017 Lush revealed several brand new body sprays. https://uk.lush.com/products/lavender-pillow-spray/twilight Don't be afraid to spray generously: skin-softening glycerin makes our body sprays gentle on your skin. A blog about Lush Cosmetics & a little bit more…. … Some were available to buy whilst others were prototypes that weren’t quite ready for release. A vaporiser dans les draps avant de se coucher le soir, un vrai bonheur pour des nuits au top ! Maddie, who loves Twilight decided to put a small amount of the body spray in her washing, but the result sadly wasn’t anything to rave about. share. £3.70 postage. I can understand why so many people like the body sprays more than the perfumes. £19.66. Déjà fan de la bombe de bain Twilight, j'ai tenté le spray corporel... The Twilight body sprays fragrance is fairly gentle and not too in your face. At the Lush Summit back in February 2017 Lush revealed several brand new body sprays. "I've been dousing slightly-dirty clothes in Lush body sprays for years. La fève tonka crémeuse exauce vos vœux et vous promet une nuit paisible. Ending Sunday at 7:47PM GMT 4d 13h. Top note is Lavender; middle note is Tonka Bean; base notes are Benzoin and Ylang-Ylang.