I started researching about skincare during   my final year in Uni because back then in the UK, with the harsh winter and dry air, my skin starts to swell and my face is covered with acne and pus. I hoped this cream would add a hydration boost and stop the water from evaporating from my skin. (Also because I'm always broke after paying my bills). Satu jar itu kepake lama banget, sekitar 6 bulanan ... Read more. I also tried using gel type sleeping packs over the cream, but it didn’t make much of a difference in the hydration of my skin either. The cream has a spatula hiding under the lid, on top of the cover, which actually is a very handy place to have it. Bakal aku pake terus sih ini buat liat hasil maksimal nya. kulit aku juga lebih halus, dan produk ini ternyata meratakan warna kulit, karna kandungan hyaluronic acid itu anti aging, jadi memang lebih kenceng kulit aku. Aku buffer pake moisturizer yg hydrating banget. Archived. It’s one of the reasons why I like Cosrx products, because they tend not to add fragrances to their products. Q9. I always watch her channel since she taught a lot of tips and knowledge for skin problems. Memang sedikit makan tempat kalau dibawa bepergian. Maybe COSRX can follow suit or offer a better idea on making the packaging eco friendly :). It's hard to find products that suits my   sensitive skin without too much irritation. - I'm not sure if COSRX already have this product line, but I wish to see more COSRX makeup other than the cushion cream. Moisturizer ini melembapkan kulit, tapi ngga ada efek lainnya kaya mencerahkan kulit yaa. Nak tahu maklumat lanjut tentang Cosrx Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream? Produk yang ringan digunakan ini juga dapat mengontrol minyak berlebih yang ada pada kulit dan menjaga kelembaban kulit dalam waktu yang lama. Saat tutupnya dibuka, terdapat extra lid untuk menjaga isi produk agar lebih higienis. Menurut aku lebih ... Read more, Sebenernya ini moisturizer yg bagus bangettt apalagi di kulit kering kayanya?! Want to know more about Cosrx Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream? Q13. What comes to your mind about COSRX and why? What it is/ Who it is for. login aku ngerasa ini malah jauh lebih melembabkan dibanding serum TO. Any thoughts? Masih baru pemakaian pertama, aku pake di malam hari dan besok pagi nya kulit wajah aku jadi moist dan empuk kenyal kenyal. But this one sounded quite heavy from the information I read about it. Aku buffer pake moisturizer yg hydrating banget. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. - Another reason is the price. * This interview is our customer's actual review and has been published with the customer's consent. If you have more to say, then please go ahead. The climate here tends to be quite dry all year around, and so my skin is often dehydrated because of the dry air. YouTube was my teacher and savior when I had   nobody to talk to about my skin concerns. I feel like my Asian skin just gave up on me and the unfamiliar weather at that time LOL. I’ve tried a lot of different creams and moisturizers, but many of them are too light for my skin. And the fact that it comes as 100 ml seemed even better, because I tend to be very heavy handed with creams. Karena lagi pake retinol dimalam hari kulit jadi sedikit kering. Q2. aku pake cuma di bagian tutup2nyaa aja kr ... Kulit aku tipe normal dan menurutku moisturizer ini rasanya agak berat. Close. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Q12. Setelah sebulan pake ini, beneran dongg muka bener2 lembap ga kering lagi. - After my skin starts getting better, I feel a lot more confident and most importantly, more comfortable. It was the only cleanser (so far) that didn't dry out my skin after cleansing. Aga lama meresapnya. It’s very light and smooth feeling, yet it’s obvious that the cream does contain some oils in it. - I change my pillow sheet every week and tied up my hair when I sleep to avoid my hair from touching and irritating my face. Hi everyone! jadi tiap abis dipake tuh rasanya masih licin lengket ganyerep gitu di muka, jujur kurang sukaa, takutnya nyumbat pori gituu. It takes time, money and sacrifices to test which products/ingredients   suits my skin but it was so worth it. Has anyone tried cosrx hyaluronic cream or essence? Currently, only selective places are selling COSRX here in Malaysia T_T. Has anyone tried cosrx hyaluronic cream or essence? 2F COSRX INC, 8 Gumi-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea (13638), Monday - Friday : 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (KST) Saturday - Sunday : Closed, By COSRX Beauty Editor. Question. Always pat them dry. Menurut aku lebih ... Sebenernya ini moisturizer yg bagus bangettt apalagi di kulit kering kayanya?! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Have you tried Cosrx Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream? Amazing sih ini. 10. Ukuran produk ini pun cukup besar dan agak berat. And did you use? kulit aku juga lebih halus, dan produk ini ternyata meratakan warna kulit, karna kandungan hyaluronic acid itu anti aging, jadi memang lebih kenceng kulit aku.