The strap/buckle they have on the bike is a joke though. Whether you are going for a picnic or shopping, these tricycles are sure to come in handy. XJD 3 in 1 Kids Tricycles for 1-3 Years Old Kids Trike 3 Wheel Toddler Bike Boys Gi... Little Tikes 4-in-1 Ride On, Blue, Basic Edition. about 4-5 days I received a brand new bike. This trike is pink! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 16, 2014. There is also a bottle holder on the parent handle and a small holding area for toys or small items of shopping at the rear. This is a really good bike, I hope to use it for many years. I have a 19 month old baby girl who absolutely hates her stroller now. My niece received it only yesterday, set up was very simple and Harlow has been playing with it non stop. Overall, I love the bike and I did not have any trouble steering it for her. Then they asked I "defaced" the product by writing all over with a permanent marker, and send them photos of that, so I did that too. Only problem was that when assembling I may have over tightened the seat bolt. I haven't returned it because I can't be bothered with the hassle and it's already time to move my daughter onto a smaller, more delicate and manageable bike, although she can't yet reach the pedals enough to perform a full rotation of the wheel. overall it took about 2.5 weeks, but my girl loves riding the bike inside and outside the house. Steering is pretty easy. Unfortunately I ordered this trike because we liked the deep purple colour in the picture. My husband and I purchased the Little Tikes 3 in 1 Trike for our two year old daughter for Christmas. The Little Tikes Perfect Fit 4-in-1 Trike, in pink, grows with your child from being pushed by a parent to pedaling on their own. Play is who we are. Tricycles come in kid- and adult-sized. Little Tikes. I love the fact that it will grow with our little girl for at least a couple of years, and that there is enough safety features built in to keep her safe and secure on the trike. this grow-with-me trike offers 3 stages: stage 1) push- parents have full control while pushing and steering the trike … There's a problem loading this menu right now. On the other hand, if you are looking for a bike for you there are adult tricycles. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Shop for little tikes tricycle online at Target. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. $97.19. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. High Bounce Kids Tricycle - Extra Tall 3 Wheel Kids Trike, for Toddlers and Kids Ag... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Tricycles give you the benefit of riding a bike while being comfortable and convenient. All Rights Reserved. Tricycles give you the benefit of riding a bike while being comfortable and convenient. Please try your search again later. Schwinn Roadster Tricycle for Toddlers and Kids 4.5 out of 5 stars 5,662. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. You can also go for mountain bikes with excellent suspensions, shock-absorbing system and disk brakes. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 1, 2012. There are models that can be used indoors, outdoors and even on rough terrains. Little Tikes : Tricycles. It's quite durable and I like the fact that there is a harness to hold the child in, as well as a support frame. Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2011. Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2012. $85.23 - … There was a problem completing your request. I think this is worth every penny. The Original Big Wheel 11" PRINCESS Tricycle Mid-Size Ride-On, Childcraft - 1398980 Tricycle, 12 inches Seat Height, Orange, Little Tikes 3 in 1 Trike Red (Discontinued by manufacturer), Radio Flyer Red Rider Trike, outdoor toddler tricycle, ages 2 ½ -5 (Amazon Exclusive). Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Then there are retro-style and low riders among many. For babies and beginning riders, this attractive trike grows with your child! For your child, they can be a fun reason to go out and play, and you can use them to run errands or for shopping. Little Tikes 3 in 1 Trike Red (Discontinued by manufacturer) 4.2 out of 5 stars 457. There are models that can be used indoors, outdoors and even on rough terrains. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 6, 2012. I assembled that one without any problem. Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2011, I am very pleased with this purchase. So get out and play! These smartly designed Little Tikes Ride 'N Learn 3-in-1 trike comes with many special features your children will love! But play is more than what we make. Ok I read alot of reviews about this trike and other ones similar to it and most complaints were of the parent steering, shade attachment, and fear of it falling over. Go ahead, explore the bikes from popular brand such as Fisher-Price and Radio Flyer. Very secure strap system and the sun canopy moves all round so you can always shade your little one from the sun. Having returned and been sent another the same colour, the entertainer have now informed me that although the picture is purple, the actual trike is pink (so why not change the picture?). I know other reviews stated differently, but my niece says it is very easy to steer and also quite well made. In their instructions they do not warn about over-tightening. This trike is designed with both the parents and child in mind! It took me about an hour to put together, but I am not very experienced at this sort of thing, so for someone who is used to putting things together, it would not take long at all. Unfortunately I can't comment on the actual use of the trike as we have returned it for a refund, but probably a good little trike as long as you don't mind it being pink. 1-800-321-0183 So when I tried to UN-tighten it, it was just rotating would not com undone. Beware: You will have strangers gawking :) and gushing over how cute your little one looks in it and asking where did you get it. Copyright © 2020. At Target you will find a wide range of tricycles with different features, designs and colors. This cute little trike is a conversational piece and not for the shy. If the instructions do not open in your browser, be sure to download the Adobe plugin from the link. Once again Amazon and Little Tikes made the grade! This action will clear your cart. Like i said before the only change i would make is the wobbly handle oh and on really bad roads maybe rubber wheels lol. Shop for little tikes 4in1 trike online at Target. My daughter really loves this trike. I can't tell you how hard it is to have stuff sent to Hawaii! The price is amazing and such quality that I am sure when she is done with it her mom can donate it for another young girl to enjoy. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2012. Check out more fun riding toys for your favorite little ones. Trike has four stages to grow with your baby: Stage 1-Stroll (9+ months) Parents push and control with the waist bar in place so the child is unable to turn the wheel, Stage 2-Push (18+ months) Toddlers can learn how to pedal, they are unable to steer and turn the wheel, Stage 3-Learn (24+ months) Remove the waist bar so the child can now steer while parent still has control with the push bar, Stage 4-Ride (30+ months) Remove the push bar to let kids pedal and steer on their own with parent supervision, Adjustable, detachable parent push handle lets parent control direction with 1 hand, 5-point seat belt harness and protective safety bar. My instruction reading skills are fairly good for a male, but once assembled, the steering rod is loose (5 degree wobble to either side) and the back wheels stick. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I called up their customer service, and they had me first take photos then email it to them (easy enough with a camera phone!). I have no complaints about it. At Little Tikes, we don't just make toys - we make play. That aside, I am so thrilled with this bike. I actually cross it infront of her chest and by pass it completely. Your screen may be white for several minutes during download. It was easy to put together and it looks good. Only 8 left in stock - order soon. Find your ride and have an amazing time. Please try again later. It is sturdy, safe and easily manageable. The thing's a beast, not a "3-in-1". Product Size: 46.00''L x 18.50''W x 36.00''H --- Weight: 16.00lbs. A very smooth ride. All ages have been well thought about, and the safety of the trike is excellent.