I had trouble with the inserting of pegs. Features: Frame Material: -Manufactured Wood. W x 13.66 in. W x 13 in. $87.46 $ 87. spacious and deep so they hold plenty! 59 in. It has a nice dark finish and its pretty sturdy for being as lightweight as it is. The top, bottom and side and double thick (yet hollow from what I can tell, since they're very lightweight) but this thickness makes the entire organizer feel more sturdy once fully assembled. Assembly: Assembly Required: -Yes.CLOP1224, What others said when purchasing this item, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Overall Width - Side to Side: -16.02". Go to. I am using this organizer exactly how it's meant to be used, to organize. Product Type: -Cube. It also comes with a back support that you can hook to a wall so that the organizer does not fall. ClosetMaid. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. D x 13 in. As far as quality, it's actually built very well. This is great organizer and very good product for the value, highly recommend to anyone. There is one large back panel that you nail on for the entire unit. It took about 20 minutes to get this together, but will go faster with two. The only thing that could be improved is the cardboard backing. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. I used to display some of my serveware in the dinning room and I will use some bins to store some dinning knick-knacks. 27 $128.27 $ 128. H x 13 in. Shelf Material: -Wood. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Many o... Looks Great, Good Size & Weight, Looks High End, Looks Great, Nice Design, Durable, Easy to Assemble, Excellent Quality, Functional, Good Size & Weight, Great Instructions, Looks High End, Sturdy, Well Made, Looks Great, Nice Design, Durable, Easy to Assemble, Functional, Good Size & Weight, Great Instructions, Looks High End, High Quality of Material, Sturdy, Well Made, Heavy duty, welded all steel Cubby Cabinet. Also, if you want to hang this from the wall, the give you a couple hanging brackets. The ClosetMaid Decorative Storage Bookcase. Back Panel: -Closed. D x 13 in. 44 in. • The little orientation arrow on the camlocks is hard to see, a flash light comes in handy. H x 13 in. I had to removed my night stand in order for this to fit because it’s bigger than what the online listing says. The Decorative Storage fabric bins are a great accent for these units and designed to match perfectly together. The ClosetMaid Decorative Storage Bookcase Collection offers functionality and versatility that is an attractive addition to any space. Thank you for your inquiry. There is no holes to add them and if you drill your own it will split the wood and compromise the stability. H x 30 in. D x 13 in. I ordered this 6 cube organizer cabinet, to tidy up my workshop. Orientation: -Vertical. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. I love the versatility of cube organizers because you can display your favorite things and hide away the clutter and junk. It is simply white. This was easy to assemble and looks really nice. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-874-0008 for warranty information. D x 13 in. Assembly: Assembly Required: -Yes. H x 13 in. H x 13 in. H x 24 in. 73 in. Each cube is 13 x 13 x 13. The cube organizer is neither. D Black Walnut Wood Look 6-Cube Storage Organizer, 13 in. Fresh Scent Hanging Moisture Absorber (3-Pack), 13 in. I don't know the exact weight but I have hundreds of vinyl records in the cubicles and at least 50 lbs on top of it. W x 14 in. D which provides ample space for your books, hats, gloves, toys, games, art supplies, sports equipment and anything else your family can throw at it. Than you for your inquiry. It has huge storage capacity but it does not take up much space. D White Wood Look 6-Cube Storage Organizer, 20 in. 00 - $171.20 $ 171. Back Panel: -Closed. The final assembled product looks nice but does not feel sturdy. Features: Frame Material: -Manufactured Wood. All Rights Reserved. It is not all that heavy once put together. Already purchased your product? H x 13 in. It is not designed to be hung on the wall. W x 14 in. H x 13 in. I painted 8 bricks for feet and to lift the unit above the base boards. Other than that, it's a solid organizer that looks good, and should hold up for many years to come. D x 13 in. I own several items made by ClosetMaid and I like them all. H x 44 in. Add 1 of these stylish pieces to any room of your home. W x 13 in. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -13.58".