Or buy a Procaster from one of our recommended online retailers in Netherlands, 11 Online retailers selling the Procaster. Veuillez. Construit entièrement de métal et doté d'une capsule assurant un niveau élévé de rejet aux inductions magnétiques. I am sure that this mic will sound good in many applications. RODE PROCASTER Présentation Le Procaster est un microphone dynamique professionnel pour toutes applications de la voix en matière de radiodiffusion. I've personally tried the Shure SM7b and as great as that mic sounds, it did not really mesh well with my vocal style when doing heavier music. 18, rue Victor MASSE - 75009 ParisMétro Pigalle - Ligne 2 et 12. Another reason I bought this is b/c of the large diaphragm that allows me to move around the mic (while at my computer) and my voice doesn't fade out, as if I'm too far from it. I've personally tried the Shure SM7b and as great as that mic sounds, it did not really mesh well with my vocal style when doing heavier music. The Rode Podcaster, on the other hand, shares many of the same characteristics, only it opts for a USB connection instead of the Procaster’s XLR connection. Thanks RØDE for a great product at a great price. I was very excited when I noticed that RØDE had released a large-capsule dynamic mic at a very attractive price… It has a nice open and fresh character, with a natural low end. The Rode Procaster itself is a dynamic mic, with a cardioid pickup pattern making it ideal for solo speech. Ouvert du Mardi au Samedi inclusde 10h à 13h et de 14h à 19h. Enter the Procaster, I'm so glad that I got it. Il est idéal comme micro principal pour une radio commerciale autant que comme outil pour un podcasting d Pour une meilleure expérience sur notre site, assurez-vous d’activer JavaScript dans votre navigateur. The RØDE Procaster is a professional broadcast dynamic microphone, specifically designed to offer no-compromise performance for voice applications in a broadcast environment. It always seems very thin with no grit. The RØDE Procaster is my new favorite microphone for heavy metal and rock vocals. Been using this more for voice overs than my condensers (AKG C3000b, RØDE NT2). Will phantom power damage my dynamic microphone if it is left on?? A little thickness, great sound at a fantastic value. Pour une meilleure expérience sur notre site, assurez-vous d’activer JavaScript dans votre navigateur. Le Procaster ne nécessite aucune alimentation externe, et est doté d'une sortie XLR standard 3 broches. -56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz, 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration, Internal shock mounting of capsule for low handling noise, © 2020 RØDE Microphones. This cable will allow connection between the microphone and a camcorder or DSLR camera. It works really well on vocals. Il est idéal comme micro principal pour une radio commerciale autant que comme outil pour un podcasting d As a saxophone mic this is one of the best I have ever tried. My dynamic microphone doesn't require phantom power. Its high output dynamic capsule and balanced low impedance output make it an ideal broadcast and voice over microphone. Seuls les utilisateurs sauvegardés peuvent soumettre leur avis. I've personally tried the Shure SM7b and as great as that mic sounds, it did not really mesh well with my vocal style when doing heavier music. I was very happy with the way the Procaster handled all of the frequencies in my voice and it really cut through the mix which contained synths, heavy guitar, bass, and drums. Signaler l'évaluation. This includes personalizing content and advertising. If you have a question or a support enquiry about the Procaster head over to our contact page to get in touch or locate your local distributor here, We use cookies to understand how you use our site and to improve your experience. Un système interne anti-souffle ainsi qu'une suspension interne font du Procaster la solution ultime pour la voix. Principe Acoustique : Dynamique (neodymium) 28mm, Sensibilité : -51 dB re 1 volt/Pascal (2.8 mV @ 94db SPL) +/- 3dB, Dimensions : Longeur : 215mm Hauteur : 56mm Largeur : 52mm, Suspension interne (Suspension externe en option).